[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine for a second that the refugees, instead of being 90%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: cute-mustlime-couple27.png (753 KB, 598x725) Image search: [Google]
cute-mustlime-couple27.png
753 KB, 598x725
Imagine for a second that the refugees, instead of being 90% males, were all women.
3 gorillion cute brown and white young women are invading europe.

Would you be so badly against it? Even the most betas like yourself would get some.
>>
Of course not. However, the costs of integrating them would still be horrendously high.
>>
>>66542555
would they still be committing crimes, or just act like passive-aggressive cunts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FRpZZ4qnRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kOiaXN-egg
>>
File: germbal.png (15 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
germbal.png
15 KB, 299x300
>>66542555
Sure.

Because women do not tend to steal your car, they do not incite riots and do not set up organized crime

How much of a nigger are you to not being able to grasp that?
>>
>>66542826
I'm white, thank you
>>
>>66542555
Kek way to make no point at all OP. What's your next bullet gangs of young Syrian girls raping men would be OK! Hurr durr hypocrite!
>>
Guys, what if we let all the migrants in, and then sneak away to the middle east while they're not looking.

Then we have the waifus and the oil!

We could even tie some bombs to the bottom of Europe so we can sink it on our way out.
>>
>>66542932
I was just picturing a world filled with cute brown girls. No need to be so defensive.
>>
>>66542555
That would be even worse. It's harder to kill woman
>>
>>66542994
Nice try abdullah
>>
>>66542994
European land is worth more, it's green, lot of water, nice climate and other resources that aren't oil. And white girls are hotter
>>
>>66542555

"Brown women like white guys" is just a meme perpetuated by beta neckbeards and desperate brown sluts who need a provider.

In reality, brown women are always wanting the 10/10 white Chad Thundercocks. They feel entitled to the top males like all other women do. Undesirable beta males would still not be getting any sex like they are now. Nothing would change.
>>
They have male children and the cycle stars all over again.
>>
>>66543317
I disagree. There would be too many women for chads to satisfy. Any male visitor to their tents would be drowned in pussy, possibly chained and forced to fuck every single one.

Yes I'm a virgin.
>>
>>66543489
Don't you have brown girls in Argentina?
>>
if the "refugees" were all women and were guaranteed to only have female children then I would personally be ok with letting some of them in
>>
>>66543585
Yeah but also a gorillion brown (and white) males that are better than me.
>>
It would be easier to integrate them, but then again some of them will have some of the ideals of a males. Some will cause violence, but we would be better off breeding the low test males with them in order to secure our borders.
>>
>>66542555
The problem is, there's nowhere to put them, and no jobs for millions of labourers in Western Europe, where unskilled labour isn't in demand and everything that would require it has went out of business or been outsourced to China.

On the other hand, if someone comes to you for help, you can't turn them away.

I have a sneaking suspicion most of the female refugees took refuge in Muslim countries like Turkey. Women are not risk takers.

We could just not fuck up the ME's shit every few years.
>>
>>66542555
no. because women are easily influenced by the males around her.

Importing military age men from a country that has a faction that is literally at war with everyone and having no way to tell them apart is the real issue.
>>
>>66543489

You live in a fantasy world. Accept reality, as painful as it is. Women, when their chains are taken off, are hypergamous and only go for Chads. ALL women are like this. Women will starve themselves of sex if they have to choose between immediately fucking a beta and waiting a bit for Chad.

Stop falling for the "only white women are bad!" meme and realize that all women are the same you fucking freak.
>>
>>66542555
YES BECAUSE MISGENEATION DOESN4T HAPPEN WHEN
YOU KNOW W§HAT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I WON4T BOTHER FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66542891
>that flag
>argentinaiswhite.jpg
>>
>>66542555

Are you serious?

Thats literally the best thing that could ever happen to Europe. A generation of young feminine women.

It would solve the birth crisis in 5 years.

Instead, we are getting men, who are unskilled have different views on women are are most likely never going to marry a local girl.

As much as pol thinks German women want to fuck refugees, the sad truth is that attractive women would never touch a socially low immigrant, who probably has diseases etc.

We have skilled labour, what we need is birthing machines, which white women dont want to be.
>>
File: argentinaisnotwhite.png (43 KB, 890x575) Image search: [Google]
argentinaisnotwhite.png
43 KB, 890x575
>>66542555
You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>66542994
The middle east is infertile land full of sand and dissapointment. Haven't you ever played civ 5?
>>
File: 324324.gif (25 KB, 396x326) Image search: [Google]
324324.gif
25 KB, 396x326
>>66544261

t.Ahmed Al-Londonistan
>>
>>66542555
Who's more dangerous? a group of twenty something guys or girls?
>>
>>66543944
>Women, when their chains are taken off, are hypergamous and only go for Chads. ALL women are like this

Wew lad. When I was about 20/21 I had the /fit/ newfag mentality that all I needed to do to have pussy fall in my lap was lift and look good, but everyone knows that's not how reality works. If you think being a Chad is a free pass to steal everyones girl and fuck all of the cute chicks, I've got good news for you: That's not how it works.
>>
>>66545027
Death to race traitors, may they all perish in the Purge.
>>
>>66542555
What would happen when they became citizens and could vote? They'd turn every country they were in into commie states with no defense spending. Everything would quickly collapse and the country invaded easily.
>>
>>66542555
That would be even worse. Men don't even reproduce, women do.
>>
>>66545203

Chad's can't steal other Chad's women without having to prove their dominance over the other first.

OP seems to think that brown women like white betas, and it's not true.
>>
>>66542555
Nice trips Diego Blanco

And muslim girls don't rape German women, so it's not as bad
>>
File: WDx4vZ7F.jpg (24 KB, 388x387) Image search: [Google]
WDx4vZ7F.jpg
24 KB, 388x387
>>66545329
>>
>>66543489
>possibly chained and forced to fuck every single one.
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>66542555
No, because that many women arent a literal invading horde that will rape and murder their way across your country and demand Sharia law.
>>
>>66544261
Calm your tits Muhammad.
>>
>>66544125
>birth crisis
You fell for the Jewish economic ponzi scheme. There is no birth crisis, only bad economic policy being exposed. Infinite population growth is their favorite way of hiding their failed ideology.
>>
>>66542555
>Would you be so badly against it?
sure. What the hell does their sex have to do with anything you dumb shit
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 413x395
>>66543290
>white girls are hotter
Top kek
>>
>>66545329
Sweden as usual
>>
>>66544429
Yeah, get desert folklore, man
>>
only if I can touch one
>>
>>66545692
>Good goy
>>
>>66545570

Ok lad, but your clearly dont understand what replacing a population means.
>>
>>66545351
No, it's just that there would be too many women for each man, so everyone, including the betas, would get some pussy.
>>
>>66545203
A Chad has top tier facial aesthetics first and foremost, extremely outgoing personality and good body.

Being buff doesnt make you a Chad i think you were just a beta with muscles.
>>
>>66542705
The cost of me integrating into them would be rather low though. I think we would be allright.
>>
>>66546403

Read this, idiot. >>66543944

You reek of desperation. Women will become sex-starved and psychotic if they can't get any from Chad. Women don't want omegas or betas when their societal chains are taken off. Stop deluding yourself, you are going to be brutally disappointed one day.
>>
>>66542555
>"refugees"
>>
I wouldn't, and if my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle.

Fucking Argies.
>>
>>66542555
I wouldn't take them purely on principle.
>>
>>66542555
>Would you be so badly against it?
yes, because they would still be islamist shitskins
>>
>>66546564
No, you're wrong. These women are refugees. They wouldn't want hook ups, but financial stability, so they would fuck ANYONE that can provide some. They'd purposely avoid manly jocks and go for the beta bux.

As always canada you're RETARDED
>>
>>66542705
>>66546509
Integrate with muh dik

Seriously though women are traitors to their own, women are not hard to integrate they will always adjust to be with whatever they're put with.
>>
>>66545329
>Swedish sexual education.
>>
>>66544125
>As much as pol thinks German women want to fuck refugees
What the fuck? No one's saying that.
>>
>>66542555
>cute brown and white young women

You've never seen the immigrants have you
>>
>>
>>66542705
Women integrate more easily than men. They naturally default to the dominant culture.
>>
>>66542555
I'd say sure as long as they're not committing crimes, but we both know they'd still be pushing sharia and Islam socially and politically. Not worth it.
>>
>>66546773

You're only telling yourself that so you can keep up with this delusion that you would eventually get laid. You won't, because your fantasy is completely false to begin with. You are also expecting women to be ahead of the game and know their priorities. They do know their priorities, when it comes to Chad.
>>
What many people don't realize is that Middle Eastern women often have their clits cut off, so they can't orgasm. They literally are worthless.
>>
>>66546191
Hitting exact replacement reproductive numbers is still a 'birth crisis' to the establishment. They need infinite population growth for their ponzi based economic policies to work. A stable population that doesn't increase or decrease can't make the welfare state work nor does it create the level of GDP growth their Jewish business masters demand.
>>
>>66542555
You're delusional
>>
>>66542555
I'd be fine with it as long as I got a wife.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.