[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEVER HAPPENING/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 14769979103511.jpg (52 KB, 610x403) Image search: [Google]
14769979103511.jpg
52 KB, 610x403
Is /pol/ conditioning people to expect a happening which is never to come?

I've been here for the past 3 years, with each passing day I feel closer and closer to a happening. But I've been thinking..is it actually gonna happen?

I see all the threads about bernie sanders and the upcoming US election and they all give off
a vibe of impending doom, especially the ones about the latest hijinks of sanders advocating
free money and shit. I expect if that guy is voted in america to be, pretty much, burning within the first month. Im SURE of it at this point.

At the same time, I see all the threads about trudeau being a literal faggot "FREE MONEY" muslim lover who thinks the best way to run a country is through millennial PR, and still, nothing happens in canada. Is it collapsing? Is ANYTHING happening? Its all "he's terrible" "he's an actor he's a fagget" "look what he said" "look at this flyer" but considering real actual financial and geopolitical news nothing is fucking happening in Canada. I've seen he's depleted all the gold in the country? If thats true, where are the consequences? Nothing is fucking happening.

Are we just hyping ourselves with the latest new tidbits foretelling some impending doom which will never come? Are we just wasting our time, waiting for a self-fulfilling prophecy to happen, in a place filled with people ready to reassure us in our own outlandish expectations and just keep fucking perpetuating the biggest meme holding sway of this board? Is /pol/ the geopolitical equivalent of /x/?
>>
File: 1457272769291.png (1 MB, 862x763) Image search: [Google]
1457272769291.png
1 MB, 862x763
bump
>>
>>66541340
page 10
bumping to keep alive, will read after
>>
>>66542897
cheers bro
>>
>>66541340
Possible Happenings to expect this coming year

>North Korea starts WW3
>Civil War in EU
>EU separates into their own individual countries
>Some major terrorist attacks
>Democrats in America play dirty against Trump, possible assassinations
>Major virus outbreak in Africa
>>
>>66543217
You are just trying to hype me up.
>>
>>66543217
>>66543276
this
nothing will happen
only steady slow unnoticeable changes towards the worst
>>
File: polbtfoyetagain.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
polbtfoyetagain.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>66541340
pol is always wrong
even more wrong than /tv
>>
>>66543217
Yeah, but this doesn't adress the question of why we will never have a happening. Greekbro here wants to know why it never happens, and the entire reason why it never happens is because the world is waay to stable right now. Expect more major happenings in the event of EU breaking up or away civil war, because all of this destabilized the world more and more until we have an even bigger happening.

Just wait till the world destabilizes, and more happenings will come
>>
>>66541340
the happening is the economic depression and societal degradation that has been going on for the past decade caused by the government and the disgruntlement of it is being redirected to identity politics and rich boogey men being the cause to usher in even more of the shit that causes all the problems in the first place (large, inefficient, corrupt central government)
>>
>>66543548
>>66543681
the whole thing seems airtight to never accommodate something happening for the next 50 years at least

I wanted to believe it was just us greekfags being utter morons and taking it up the ass when the least we should've done by now is overthrow some governments, but apparently everywhere is the same

maybe we're at the point socially where the shittier things get the more we internalize our anger and become withdrawn to ourselves as a species and just buy and watch more shit to convince ourselves its still all good
>>
File: 1442502174360s.jpg (18 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1442502174360s.jpg
18 KB, 209x250
>>66543924
>maybe we're at the point socially where the shittier things get the more we internalize our anger and become withdrawn to ourselves as a species and just buy and watch more shit to convince ourselves its still all good
>>
>>66543924
>I wanted to believe it was just us greekfags being utter morons and taking it up the ass when the least we should've done by now is overthrow some governments, but apparently everywhere is the same

I think you don't realize how impossible it'd be to overthrow a Western government by force. Just unmanned drones alone can slaughter people to an insane degree, they're not even visible in broad daylight so you won't even see your death coming.

Basically, any militias that want to overthrow a modern government are fifty shades of fucked and the only way to accomplish anything is through diplomacy.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?!
It's happening right now!
>>
>>66544233
yeah but we dont have drones here
our army isnt "westernized" yet
the police force isnt "westernized" yet
they would ultimately all side with the people

I dont know man, I dont think diplomacy works on a rapist while he's 10inches inside of you ripping your shit apart..it might, but sounds highly unlikely
>>
>>66544432
If that rapist happens to be driving a tank up your ass while you've got a butter knife to defend yourself with, diplomacy is probably a better bet than trying to fight him.

Also, Greece has western allies and if a group of insurgents/terrorists tries to overthrow the regime i'm sure General Atomics is more than willing to sell a few drones.

And even then, without drones Greece's army still has more than enough equipment to beat down anything that comes their way.

Brute force isn't going to change shit, social change is how you accomplish your goals.
>>
>>66543548
but we do get happenings though

a "happening" is generally something that is chaotic that has the potential to explode into something bigger

We get a mainly small happenings every now and then (like a riot or chimp out etc..) eventually these happenings slow down and eventually get resorted but the tensions don't, there is a lot of worldwide tension at the moment and not just tensions between countries but tensions from inside countries like America's racist and anti-racist groups clashing every now and then.

People in Western countries have fought for equality worldwide, thinking that everyone in the world is civilized like the Western world, but they are only just waking up now, from all the violent crimes and rapes and the bashing towards the color of our skin and religions. There is no chance in hell, that people in Western countries will be willingly to accept to live an islamic life or to abolish national culture and tradition.
It's coming very soon
>>
>>66544600
social change is kind of an inane term though isnt it?

take greece again for example, what would "social change" mean here in actual world terms so things would get better? "be a better person" and shit like that? I had a really bad opinion of greeks before the crisis but during these 6 years, I see people handling it way more maturely than I would expect them too (im talking on a personal level, day to day experience) people have actually become more kind during this shit and where you had a country I would expected would've collapsed by now, the social fabric actually looks stronger than before the crisis

we've already tried EVERYONE we could, voting-wise, and the only ones left are the bouncer cockheads of GD

and you know whats gonna happen when they get elected
>>
>>66541340
2015 was great. Fags succeeded in corrupting the US. Chinese stock market recession. Canadian recession. Mudslimes shoot up paris and those gay cartoonists France doesn't even shrug. Germany lets 1,000,000 muslims in to the country with no way of tracking them.

The happening happened last year but something big is on its way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.