[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you should have served in the military to be eligible for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
>you should have served in the military to be eligible for presidency

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66540553
It means he's a senile old racist cunt that has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
That the leader of the greatest military force in all of human history ought to be passingly familiar with its workings. And he's right.
>>
>>66540553
something something welfare queen something something
>>
>>66540553
that the supposed libertarian posterboy is in fact a welfare queen
>>
>>66540553
well it means that you're patriotic and not just some rich cunt riding on daddies monies to run the country
`
>>
We need someone who is really good at digging ditches and dropping bombs on brown people to run a huge country like America

Face facts: the military is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on the American people since rustproofing . It's massive wealth redistribution campaign taking money from hard working Americans to line the pockets of war profiteers.

>military
>service

What kind of service is this? I paid a lot for it and it's terrible and doesn't make anyone in this county's life better. its like ordering food and getting the wrong stuff and they expect you to pay more
>>
>>66540553
That women are unfit to be president.
>>
>>66540748
Mitt Romney?
>>
How come this asshole was /pol/ idol before trump?
>>
>>66541674
Look at our other politicians. It's not hard to guess that a turd smells better than a cesspool.
>>
>>66541674
RARE FLAG

He was the only one right about the financial crisis
>>
>>66540553
I think Ron Paul likes this idea because he wants US presidents to experience the reality and hardship of war in order to control the military itself.
>>
He meant Mitt Romney is a bitch.
>>
>>66541674
He was the Bernie Sanders of his time.
>>
>>66541674
How come asshole like Trump became /pol/'s idol after this great man?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.