[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a new kindle. Whats some /pol/ recommended reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (20 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
20 KB, 256x400
Just got a new kindle. Whats some /pol/ recommended reading? I already got The Prince and Meditations by Marcus
>>
>>66539719
Dune
>>
>>66539780
Have the hard copy but good call, I think I'll get the stand by king as well
>>
If you like The Prince, read the tale that inspired it:

The Melian Dialouge

http://lygdamus.com/resources/New%20PDFS/Melian.pdf

It's a short conversation between the army of Athens and the Army of the Island Melos.
>>
>>66539719
Considerations on France by Joseph de Maistre.
The Concept of the Political by Carl Schmitt.
The Republic by Plato.
The Republic by Cicero.
The Republic by Jean Bodin.
A letter to Grover Cleveland, by Lysander Spooner.
The Law, by Frederic Bastiat.
The City of God, by St Augustine.
Bonus:
The Art of the Deal, by the Emperor Donald J Trump.

That should set you in.
>>
>>66540001

Thats short enough to just read rn which I will, thanks!
>>66540114
Bretty good list, thanks
>>
The Great Gatsby
>>
>>66539719
What's that german one ?? By the famous artist...
>>
Mein Kampf

If you posted this thread a year or two ago this would have been half of the answers
>>
File: turner diaries.jpg (24 KB, 252x393) Image search: [Google]
turner diaries.jpg
24 KB, 252x393
Read Trump's other books too.
>>
Jared Taylor's books
>>
On Power by Bertrand de Jouvenel as well as Sovereignty its sequel.
>>
>>66541661

This is fantastic but I am not sure how /pol/ it is. Probably the best American fiction even if I like Hemingway over Fitzgerald on the whole.
>>
>>66541793
That's a really good one ( I heard)
>>
>>66540114
sort of going on this, if you haven't checked out Aurelius' Meditations, Plutarch's Lives, and the Mencius, then it's because you grew up in a Jewish-run education system that wanted to turn you into a semiconscious wage slave that never questions or becomes great.
>>
If you want some good literature and you haven't read it already then pick Catch-22. One of my favorites
>>
File: 1417903849887.jpg (947 KB, 2670x1845) Image search: [Google]
1417903849887.jpg
947 KB, 2670x1845
Obligatory.

[spoiler]God, this board is dying...[/spoiler]
>>
File: 32311131313.jpg (7 KB, 180x281) Image search: [Google]
32311131313.jpg
7 KB, 180x281
>>66539719
Oswald Spengler: The Decline of the West Vol. 1-2
>>
File: Ulysses.jpg (281 KB, 965x947) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses.jpg
281 KB, 965x947
>>66539719
>>
File: pehZ3bA.jpg (778 KB, 2419x3226) Image search: [Google]
pehZ3bA.jpg
778 KB, 2419x3226
>>66539719

I'd reccomend Isabel Allende's *The House of the Spirits.* Lots of retarded niggers get cucked. Basically shows what happens when good businessman let their brainless feminist daughters try to run a country—they get cucked!
>>
Can anyone here tell me where to download kindle books?
>>
>>66543172

Do they have a special format or something? Go google it they probably have a converter or search thepiratebay/kickass for them specifically. Also try going to the sqt (stupid question thread) on /g/ and asking them.
>>
>>66543172
gen.lib.rus.ec / libgen.io
and calibre software allows you to organize your own library on PC and convert e-books when needed

there's also sci-hub.io if you're interested in scientific papers.
>>
>>66539719
>Reading the paper Jew
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.