[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb Nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: jwBpuAI.jpg (167 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
jwBpuAI.jpg
167 KB, 1000x671
More proof that Niggers are dumb apes. DeBrandon Jurrod Dickerson of Detroit was shot and killed when he broke into the house of a white woman in Dayton, OH. What makes this more hysterical than it already is, is that he had broken into the same house and got shot by the same woman 2 years earlier. (This is supposedly Trayvon Dindu Nuffin Martin.)
>>
>>66539619
You would never talk this way to your family, on social media, or at your job. So what does this mean? It means your a closest racist. A racist with no confidence, no self respect, and no bravery. You need to flock to an anonymous website, where you are completely unknown, so you can say what you think. It's disgusting. You're a worthless racist bigot. And for whatever reason you do talk like this in real life, then it just tells me you're jobless, because no job will hire a racist, and it tells me you have no friends outside of other racist degenerate white supremacists. And it tells me your family is complete white trash that isn't respect by anyone.

What one is it? Are you a cowardly closest racist with no backbone? Or are you a jobless degenerate that surrounds himself with other jobless degenerates?
>>
File: example5.jpg (31 KB, 366x482) Image search: [Google]
example5.jpg
31 KB, 366x482
>>66540521
Found the liberal cuck. Just you wait nigger lover. Your day will come.
>>
File: Y9Na0HW.png (899 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
Y9Na0HW.png
899 KB, 1024x776
>>
>>66540521
>a fucking leaf

You're getting triggered in every thread you dumb piece of shit. Maybe you don't belong here.
>>
>>
>>66540521
Fuck you hockey nigger. Your wife is fucking a dirty French Canadian on her lunch break.
>>
>>66541035
Fuckin Cucknadians.
>>
>>66540521
Backto redit with you.

He describt a nigger bredy gid.
>>
>>66540521

At work or on traceable online media? Of course not, I like my career.

Around friends and family? Well lets just say that what I believe is tame compared to some of their beliefs.
>>
>>66540521

we would laugh at any criminal whose career highlights were this stupid
>>
DeBrandon Jurrod Dickerson

My sides
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 337x268
>>66540521
The word is spelled *closet*. Most racially aware people have to keep it private. It's part of the world we live in, faggot. I post a lot of things on social media that make my views apparent without giving anyone ammo against me to try and damage my life in anyway. Your triggering has amused me so much that I will dedicate this day to you, syrupnigger. Every pavement ape I see today will be belittled and reported for whatever fuckery I can dream up, all because you let /pol/ make you lose your spaghetti.
>>
>>66540521
kill yourself.
>>
File: 1456406436504.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1456406436504.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>66540521
>tfw been redpilling my entire family
>every day rant about another stupid nigger that chimped out
>>
>>66540521

Maple-nogs plz go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.