[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things about Trump I like: >anti PC >build wall >immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1451456564617.gif (4 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1451456564617.gif
4 MB, 340x340
Things about Trump I like:
>anti PC
>build wall
>immigration policies

Things I hate:
>Everything else

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
What else is there?
>>
File: YSG.jpg (71 KB, 352x375) Image search: [Google]
YSG.jpg
71 KB, 352x375
trump wants to deport THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko
>>
>>66539577
I have the same with Wilders in my country, he doesn't want to build a wall though, maybe in the future he will though.
>>
>>66539631
do not associate ysg with bronies please, (unless he is a brony in which case my entire life is a lie)

>>66539706
He's probably going to build a moat around netherlands+flanders+frisia.

>>66539577
>Things I hate:
>Everything else

There isn't anything besides this desu, except for general politics which aren't too exciting, like healthcare and minor internet censorship.
>>
>>66539577

I like (fuck it, LOVE) Trump's opposition to the cancer called 'political correctness', the wall he wants to build on America's border with Mexico, his stance on banning Muslim immigration into America and how he approves torturing terrorists, but I HATE his policy on internet censorship.
>>
>>66539577
I know how you feel breh
He has the worst temper in the world and I think he'd make a terrible president

But goddamn he does not give a fuck if he hurts people's fee fees
>>
>>66539706

What Wilders policies do you support and which don't you?

I kind of like his stance on things, I just don't like his party and his way of doing things. No matter how nice it is to hate the establishment, you're still going to need professional politicians to fill the seats you win. Wilders knows this, as he is a professional politician himself.. But I doubt he can muster enough capable people to fill his seats, leaving us with imbeciles like Graus and people similar to all the PVV members that have already left the party or were kicked out. It'll be an LPF-tier nightmare...
>>
>>66539577
I like his protectionist policies. Give me a trade war now.
>>
>>66539613
His tax policies are actually shit and will create more debt than good.
He's hitting the immigration issue hard so people don't realize he's economically inept.

A business is like a tree and an economy is a forest. He grew a huge ass tree, and says that should justify him being in charge of the entire forest. Unfortunately, he wants the biggest trees to grow even bigger, to the point where they block the sun from the smallest trees so everything below them dies slowly
>>
>>66539577
I love how you guys buy his "anti-PC" bullshit when his constant threatening of lawsuits and complaining whenever someone criticizes him is actually just PC culture to the max.
>PC is killing America!
>Hates protestors
>"Absolutely disgusted" by swearing
>Threatens to sue if someone insinuates he may not be worth as much as he claims
>Wants to open up libel laws
Some of you have become such shills.
>>
>>66540427
#feelthebern
>>
>>66540509
#BERNITTOTHEGROUND
Trump & Bernie are basically the same when it comes to PC culture. They want it to be OK to say things they think, but anything that they disagree with they think should be banned and those people are pure evil!
They're both actually VERY pro-PC.
>>
>>66539577
this isn't a new thing

i would wager no one has ever actually had a perfect candidate for them
>>
>>66540166

He didn't grow a huge ass tree, he grew 291 little trees that learned to strangle the roots of the big trees that blocked their sun.

Your argument is just as invalid as
> four of those trees died, so he's completely incompetant
>>
>>66539577
>>
File: 1453816647108.jpg (43 KB, 536x312) Image search: [Google]
1453816647108.jpg
43 KB, 536x312
>>66541121
>average Trump hater
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.