[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balanced budget for the united States of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: Rubio-Trump-Cruz-and-Kasich.jpg (167 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
Rubio-Trump-Cruz-and-Kasich.jpg
167 KB, 1600x669
Do any of these candidates have an outlined or a basic plan to balance the federal budget in 5 years? As much as I hate illegal immigrants and as far-right on the political spectrum that I am, I cannot support a candidate that will needlessly send our American troops to the middle and Africa just to have them fight their civil wars and, this, bring about more debt. I also want a candidate that will have the testicular fortitude to clamp down on the social welfare issues such as Medicare and social security, even if it meant the loss of both the Senate and the Congress. Is there any candidate amongst these four willing to do just that?

The only candidate that I have been told will do that is kasich, but I have not checked to see if he has a plan. Every other candidate has announced plans to expand the size of the military, which would only raise the national debt. So please, can anyone here enlighten me on their choice of candidate and their budgetary plan should said candidate become president of the USA?
>>
>>66539098
Bump
>>
File: Danmachi-Lilliluka-Erde.jpg (34 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
Danmachi-Lilliluka-Erde.jpg
34 KB, 360x640
No one? Is not a single person willing to convince me on their candidate? I had expected /pol/ to, at least, persuade me to support a Trump presidency.
>>
>>66539098
Trump is the only one who will not send our troops needlessly into war. The rest are all pro war, Most people are at work right now that browse /pol/
>>
>>66539564
As much as I am willing to believe this, I do not know of any budgetary plan on Trump. Does he have a plan that will result in the USA having a balanced budget?
>>
>>66539098
God why does Ted Cruz look like such a faggot?

Apart from being Canadian.
>>
File: 010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png (7 KB, 467x393) Image search: [Google]
010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png
7 KB, 467x393
only cuckservative piss and whine about the federal budget

The federal debt is irrelevant compared to all the working class people in debt.
>>
>>66540729
Also Kasich wants 4+ neocon wars minimum that's not going to help anything.
>>
File: 1454016622461.png (622 KB, 710x664) Image search: [Google]
1454016622461.png
622 KB, 710x664
>>66539973
Well he doesn't have a hard set plan, because he's not even close to office yet, but he has some great ideas for increasing yield and decreasing costs... It's gonna be huge, and beautiful. A big beautiful wall.
>>
File: GOD.jpg (24 KB, 287x300) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
24 KB, 287x300
One man has that budget.
>>
>>66540920
Newsflash: balanced budgets don't matter

If government spending hurt the economy, then Eisenhower's Interstate Highway System should have destroyed this country.
>>
File: nagato yuki.png (846 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
nagato yuki.png
846 KB, 1366x768
>>66540729
>>66540782
The more our spending is in deficit, the worse our inflation and debt(both public and private) will be. Something needs to be done. Also, any source on the 4+ wars that I can examine?
>>
File: yukinagato1.jpg (23 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
yukinagato1.jpg
23 KB, 600x548
>>66540920
I am open towards a smaller deficit, that I am willing to compromise on with the candidates; but I do not know of anything with trump, other than a larger military budget. I have not heard him offer any specifics towards social security and Medicare/Medicaid programs. Is there anything on that which I can examine?
>>
We had Ron. He lost no one cares about balanced budgets.
>>
File: 1447543167053.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447543167053.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>66541691
I have watched most of the debates. Kasich has, at least to me, mentioned the budget the most of the four candidates and has suggested that he will balance it while as president. Although, I do despise his immigration stance; Trump's stance has been the most appealing to me.
>>
File: excess-reserves.png (12 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
excess-reserves.png
12 KB, 630x378
>>66541197
Public debt has no relation to private debt or inflation.

QE printed trillions of dollars and there was no subsequent price inflation, it all went into asset gambling and off shore tax evasion.
>>
>>66539098
Balanced budgets are for people & organizations that can't print money their own money. Back in 2000 after we finally started a surplus, FED Chariman Alan Greenspan was complaining about the lack of federal debt being a global financial disaster.

>As much as I hate illegal immigrants and as far-right on the political spectrum that I am, I cannot support a candidate that will needlessly send our American troops to the middle and Africa just to have them fight their civil wars and, this, bring about more debt.
Neoconservatism is dead unless Rubio somehow gets elected. Obama wanted a new AUMF to go after ISIS but Congress killed it because they don't want to go record supporting it when there is an inevitable backlash.
Expect more drones at most, Iraq has set back foreign adventurism for a generation like Vietnam did. Not even Clinton will touch it.

>I also want a candidate that will have the testicular fortitude to clamp down on the social welfare issues such as Medicare and social security, even if it meant the loss of both the Senate and the Congress. Is there any candidate amongst these four willing to do just that?
Good luck and yeah it will cost them more than the ACA did Democrats when they passed it. Touching those things might even do to them what the 1964 Civil Rights Act did to Dixiecrats.
>>
the only way the budget is going to be balanced is when the FED in ended. at least trump is talking about auditing their asses. i don't think any of the other candidates are even talking about the fed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.