[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As Bernie loses to Hillary Im noticing all his supporters are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1450940473847.jpg (17 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
1450940473847.jpg
17 KB, 289x174
As Bernie loses to Hillary Im noticing all his supporters are going to Trump instead of to Hillary. Why is that happening?
>>
because Hillary fucking sucks and people dislike her
>>
Because we, the Sanders supporters, always said we would.

They've got startlingly similar positions, and nobody wants Hillary. Nobody.
>>
Bernie is a conniving Jew.

That being said, I think his motives are semi pure. Unlike Hillary's. If I was a nigger or a faggot I'd probably consider Bernie because of his lack of special interest dollars. Every other candidate other than Trump and Bernie are complete sock puppet mouth pieces.
>>
>>66538994
>nobody wants Hillary

Let me introduce you to niggers son.
>>
Because Hillary is totally bought and paid for, just like the Canadian.
>>
>>66538879
I''ll take things Things that aren't happening for $100.
>>
>>66538921
FPBP

Trump is actually less hawkish than Hillary.

He's also discovered along the way that the country wants populism. I think he would be more likely to give the people what we want than Hillatt, who would send us to even more wars.

Make no mistake that Trump is a belligerent dickhead, but at this point I want that over Hillary (soulless reptilian cunt who wants even more power and money).
>>
>>66540649
They don't want Hillary, they just recognize her last name.
>>
I was on the Bernie bus for awhile but it's clear with superdelegates he stands no chance. I'm voting trump now because he's the only one who can stop shillary
>>
>>66540649
Real Nigga Hours niggas ain't voting for no dried-up white bitch
>>
>>66539271
bernie has dignity but he's fighting for the wrong cause
he's a delusional communist, and that "white people do not understand poverty" remark put the nail in the coffin of his campaign
>>
I was campaigning for Trump and Bernie, I can't speak for others but I personally am sick of the status quo and think we need a shakeup
>>
>>66538879

she's going to prison.

>Basically a dindu
>>
File: 1452738826339.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452738826339.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>66538879
Because Trump is
>self funded
>formerly a Democrat and thus relatively independent
>an enemy of the GOP establishment

Also Hillary is a literal criminal, rapist defendant and just a power hungry evil bitch.

Bernie genuinely wants to do good although his policies probably won't have that effect. Trump on the other hand wants to do good, but his policies are actually feasible. Plus he's a very competent man who was tested for decades in the real world and came out on top. I think you have to give him that, not everybody can do that without becoming corrupted.

Trump is love, Trump is life. Trump is the American success story. Trump 2016.
>>
Anyone
But
Clinton
>>
>>66538879

because Hillary murders Americans and laughs about it
>>
>>66538879
Trump is also anti-establishment
>>
>>66538879
>Bernie drops out
>Hillary gets arrested
>Biden re-enters the race.
>Trump stumps everyone
>Canada becomes American
>North American Union and walls everywhere
>>
>>66540649

I think the reason they want Hillary is the nogunz, they want to be on an even playing field with whites, not realizing how terrifying life would be for them in a country full of outlaw white people
>>
>>66541186
I want to believe, but your phrasing reminds me too much of a cruz missile shitpost.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (55 KB, 520x256) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
55 KB, 520x256
Millenials just want "anti-establishment" which is just a retelling of the 70s "down with the man"

It's going to end poorly because they're voting for a charismatic candidate, rather than someone with issues they can relate to. History repeats itself with another meme election.
>>
Hilary

>Is for "Free" trade
>Is for a Neoconservative foreign policy
>Takes money from the usual big names like Goldman Sachs
>Flip flops more than Romney

And a lot of Berniefags have recently gotten red pilled on niggers
>>
>>66538879

Because 4 years of trump would be less damaging to american democracy then a political dynasty.
>>
>>66541724
THIS

Fuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.