[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The following is a list of WINNER-TAKE-ALL states that Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nzvyl.jpg (79 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
nzvyl.jpg
79 KB, 888x499
The following is a list of WINNER-TAKE-ALL states that Trump is expected to win:

>Florida
>Illinois
>Missouri
>Ohio
>Arizona
>Delaware
>Maryland
>Pennsylvania
>Indiana
>California
>New Jersey

That adds up to 692 delegates
And remember, these are just the winner-take-all states, there are also proportional states, and winner-take-most states that Trump is expected to win.

How can non-Trumps even compete?
>>
>>66538702
Can you explain winner take most means. Is it each district is winner take all?
>>
I'm voting in Michigan tomorrow, got at least 4 millennial-aged friends and making my girlfriend vote for Trump as well.

Michigan is going to help make America great again.
>>
>>66539232
From Wikipedia

>Winner-take-most. This is a hybrid of Winner-take-all and Proportional. The delegates are allocated proportionally but different rules make sure that only the leading candidates take part in the allocation. If a candidate gets more than 50% of the votes he will be allocated all the delegates. To ensure all delegates are allocated to the leading candidates, high thresholds are in place in Winner-take-most primary or caucuses. Other rules beside these two are used to ensure the result in some states.
>>
>>66538702
If Rubio Drops out were would his supporters go?
>>
>>66539322
Grandville reporting in.
>>
>>66539322
Dryden reporting

MAGA
>>
>>66538702
I am still of the opinion that trump will lose both Ohio and Florida. If that were to happen, it is guaranteed that the gop will have a brokered convention.

Also, since when did Lebanon care about our elections?
>>
>>66542373
They'll probably split between all three candidates. Assuming they split even remotely evenly, that ultimately helps Trump the most with the WTA and WTM states where he's already polling high.
>>
>>66538702
Kasich is expected to win Ohio though, by a lot
>>
>>66542773
ever since America has been dropping bombs in Lebanon.
>>
>>66542373
Mitt Romney
>>
>>66539322
Keweenaw reporting

Seems to be a 3-way tie between Trump, Sanders, and Carson (lol). Haven't seen or heard a single bit of support for anyone else but Trump and Bernie are very popular.

Not like our vote matters up here most elections, the UP is republican but we represent 3% of the state's population.
>>
>>66543115
Why does Schwarzenegger supports Kasich and not Trump
>>
>>66543346
Why would I care who the Guvernator supoorts?
>>
>>66539322
Grand Rapids reporting In
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.