[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is dindus obsession with playing music on their phone speakers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 6461052_sa.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6461052_sa.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
What is dindus obsession with playing music on their phone speakers? Currently sitting on the silent train car and 2 dindus blasting shitty rap on their phones. How much is a cheap pair of earbuds or is the music just so shitty it has to be played on a small speaker to sound good?
>>
>>66538140
They want you to tell them to stop it so they can beat yo ass.
>>
>>66538140
Why don't you tell them to turn their shit off?
>>
>>66538140

this shit annoys me. I was working at a hotel and the nigress desk lady had a smartphone that she constantly blared nigger music out of. She also sat down on her fat ass and brought her 3 kids in constantly because she had no daycare. I know I'm on a tangent but I gotta get this out. We had deals with most pizza places/chinese places that would deliver because we would throw the customers menus. This nigger would always be ordering in buffalo wings, getting a 50 percent discount, and then wouldnt even tip the fuckin guy. It was an office full of fucking paperwork and this stupid bitch would leave buffalo sauce smears on important shit, and there would be rotting chicken wing bones and empty soda bottles overflowing our dainty little trash can. Break room with tables and napkins literally across the hallway and she'd still trash the office. Guest drops coffee in lobby? "it ain't my job" and she would literally just wait until one of the maids showed up downstairs an hour later rather than sop it up real fast.

The worst part is she was my boss. I quit obv

But yeah, music on phones. so fucking rude
>>
all music is degenerate
>>
>>66538140
They are trying to dominate their surroundings by being noisy, as they often do. They hope someone says something in which case they would chimp out. Only cure is a point blank shot to their disgusting chimp heads. Fucking niggers
>>
>>66539036

This, basically
>>
Oh boi, we have the same problem with our gopniks.
>>
>>66538209

Way ahead of you on that and was told by both I could move if I didn't want to listen to it. Made conductor aware but he's cucked so no luck there.
>>
>>66538895
Why would any one hire such a person?
>>
>>66539223

Affirmative action my euro friend. Many jobs in America have a rave quota system in order to receive tax breaks.
>>
>>66539283

Race*

Sorry on mobile
>>
>>66539154
Tell them that you will move their phone up their asses if they don't cut it off and if they chimp out you just 2th amendment their asses.
>>
My phone won't even let me play music unless there are headphones plugged in.
>>
For a black it's not enough to enjoy yourself, it has to be at someone else's expense.
>>
>>66539283
>race quota
Does it specify that you need to hire a retarded shebon? Doesn't a well behaved Latino or a QT asian work? I thought this shit mostly happened in government works like at the DMV.
>>
>>66539036

once again, based croatia with the perfect answer.
>>
>>66539360

I am CCing right now so wouldn't d really be a problem
>>
>>66538140

What is it with nigger bouncing around and waving their arms like they are in a rap video?

Every white person I see walking just walks normal even if they have headphones.
Meanwhile niggers are mouthing the words like they are yelling then and bobbing around doing the mating dances of their ancestors.
>>
>>66539482

That's the thing with a quota though. You have to have a certain amount of every race which requires them to hire dindus. Most of the cleaning ladies are Hispanic so that takes care of that.
>>
File: trans nigger.jpg (576 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
trans nigger.jpg
576 KB, 960x889
>>66539602
Can't you just hire a transnigger? Race is a social construct anyway.
>>
>>66540059

My sides. Holy shit.
>>
>>66538140
Borrow a page from the nigger book.
>wait for a situation, like when the train/bus/whatever is stopped and people are getting on/off
>make sure there are no cameras
>snatch phone out of its hands
>book it down alleys and sidestreets until you lose them
>factory reset
>sell to one of these Mudslime shops where nignogs sell stolen phones
>profit
>>
>>66538140
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Here you go OP, black people have no concept of promise, time, consideration, future and so on.

This explains their behaviour entirely.
>>
>>66538140

It's sort of like a mating ritual thing, like ' look, everyone. i play the music of the dominant males. now i must soon be a dominant male '.

they're secretly looking around hoping for someone to comment on their music. It's a way of getting attention, like a ghetto peacock
>>
They're high off weed, I would know since I smoke with them.
>>
>>66540426
>Steal phone when not in front of camere
>Run, hide it in pocket
>Run past camera
>Run in to alley with no camera
>Engage 2th amendment
>Place phone on body
>I swear officer! I tried to run but he just kept coming after me!
>>
>Download tone (around 45 - 49k Hz)
>wait for dindu to arrive
>play tone on phone
>watch dindu sperg out about noise
Science is fun
>>
>>66540698
>rappers are dominant males
top cuck
>>
>>66538140
They do it because they are niggers.
Niggers don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
You know, that whole empathy thing.
>>
File: 1456327570067.png (234 KB, 488x409) Image search: [Google]
1456327570067.png
234 KB, 488x409
>>66538140
>>
File: image.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>66539036
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE
and the only course of action that will change things.
>>
>>66538140
>riding a train

you deserve every nigger and digusting fatass tp annoy you just for riding a fucking train. Get a fucking car.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.