[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love when I hear ignorant leftists and atheists alike talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I love when I hear ignorant leftists and atheists alike talk about the Christian crusades and won't condemn Islam; so I made this meme.
>>
The Crusades were a defensive response to centuries of Islamic conquest.
>>
>>66538064
>I'm literally a fucking retard who is force-fed shit by my horribly depressed mother

That's not even to say that the Muslims were the "good guys." But if you unironically believe this then you might as well claim it was Hitler who put a man on the moon.
>>
>>66538064
this
>>
>>66537946
christian extremists bomb hospitals and drone wedding caravans
>>
>>66538268

Piss off Melbourne.
>>
>>66538268
this is main line history, not some obscure conspiracy theory, you fucking moron.
>>
File: crusades.jpg (111 KB, 960x819) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
111 KB, 960x819
>>66538268
Get fucked
>>
>>66538268
That was the justification and why many soldiers joined the crusades. Even Rome was threatened there were Muslims in Napoli.
>>
>>66538508
Which happens maybe once or twice a year, if that. Then they get prosecuted and put into prison for life, while christians all around the world condemn their actions.

Meanwhile, extremist muslims kill people every single day while moderates stand around, watch and cheer.
>>
>>66538064
The crusades where a clusterfuck and accomplished nothing. Its the most shameful historical event in european history and a military failure.
>>
>>66538623
Then explain to me why they were centered on the Holy Land, and not Anatolia as the Byzantine emperor had initially wanted?
>>
>>66537946
>WBC
>Christian
Epitome kek.
>well you can say the same about muslims!

Except in our book we don't kill people.
>B-B-BUT Deuteronomy!

What is old Testament for 500 Alex

IT'S like fucking clockwork
>>
>>66537946
>American
>Atheism
pick one

seriously, your atheist are just as bad as the relifags they attack.
>>
>>66538747
yeah sure, nothing but bullshit lol
>>
>>66538831

What is Old Testament for 500, Alex?

This piece of literature describes Judaism which you're not allowed to criticize and does not describe Christian doctrine, which is the New Testament.
>>
>>66538831
You can't ignore the old testament. It didn't just magically stop being the world of God.
>>
>>66538064
More like, the crusades were nothing, but failed attempts against the muslim hordes. It accomplished nothing more, only that they have killed white pagans and sacked Constantinople which made it weak to the Seljuk Turks.
>>
>>66538881
>lol
>>
>>66538268
The first Crusade started from the Byzantine emperor's request to the Church to send volunteers to help him ward off Muslim invaders. Once they did that they then conquered Jerusalem and established the Crusader States. Whether or not the first Crusade was aggressive or defensive in nature is controversial; It was definitely defensive in Anatolia, but Jerusalem had been under Muslim control for hundreds of years. The second and third Crusades were definitely defensive in nature.
>>
File: Pope-Urban-II.jpg (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Urban-II.jpg
119 KB, 1000x1000
>>66538268
>I am unfamiliar with history
Does your mosque offer free wifi?
>>
>>66538945
>I have not come to destroy the word , but to fulfill it

The Old Testament is the precursor to the New Testament. Jews haven't gotten the fucking memo obviously or else the Old Testament would be long gone. The new Testament outlines specific rules that we must follow and that I have trouble with sometimes but I pray for deliverance. If you have a problem with Deuteronomy, blame the jews. Ask them why they aren't Christian. Otherwise piss off.
>>
>>66537946
what painting is that?
>>
>>66539122

I don't know, I just searched crusades in google images since it is the quintessential anti-christian argument.
>>
It's a pathetic rhetoric that I make sure to shoot down every time a Muslim here brings up. I don't give a shit about Christians being violent nutties half a millennium ago, that does not impact my life. Muslim extremism does. Every single day.
>>
>>66537946
bretty good, post it on leddit
>>
>>66539309

I feel like you're trying to make me support Israel right now, and I don't like that. Kudos to you.
>>
>>66539063
>but Jerusalem had been under Muslim control for hundreds of years
Yet this never stops leftists from whining about how whites stole America/Australia/ect and if somehow Mexicans or Abbos or whoever got their shit together and started the nonwhite reconquista leftists would say it was perfectly justified.
>>
>>66539558
Exactly.
>>
>>66538064
Thats a pretty dumb thing to say.
The direct result of muslim invasion was the defeat of said muslims 400 years prior to the first crusade, and the Turkish-Norwegian alliance cucked the hell out of the "Holy" Roman Empire until 1000.
The Holy Roman Empire was doing what the Papal states told it to.
The Papal state is still around in Italy and is still run by Jews, if you knew any history at all, you would know that the Catholics were looked down upon if they handled their own finances by the church, until the 16th century, leading to Jewish banks.
The jewish banks control the Pope, they have since the Gregorian reform.
Luther knew this, Trump knows this, its been common knowledge.
Learn some history and dont die for a Jew taking land.
>>
>>66538721
fuck off faggot
https://www.youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.