[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 960x918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 960x918
Is this bait
>>
>yfw they are actually sued for a yuge amount of shekels
>>
>mfw the proceeds from the download fund the Trump campaign
>>
>>66537467
protip: Profits from the game go to Trump :^3
>>
>>66537467
Its gonna reach 10 million and when he doesn't drop out, he points out that 10 million people have been spending their time dropping fecal matter on Trump and this is why he wants to make America great again.
>>
Do they have it for windows phone? They don't have any games for windows phone ;_;

I regret this purchase so much
>>
>>66537467
Yes, Trump never tweeted anything like that, it's probably the app creator trying to get more people to download their app
>>
he never made that comment
>>
>>66537710

>>
>>66537710
Why would you want to play mobile games anyway?
they are universally shit and designed to waste your time and annoy you into spending money.
>>
>>66537784
I kind of enjoy wasting my time when I'm riding in the car going somewhere or something. I never spend any money on them though.
>>
>>66537867
>I never spend any money on them though.

so you never git gud
>>
>tfw someone is getting rich off this
>>
>>66537764
It's genius tho.
>threaten to leave the race if they don't take down the game
>tumblrinas buy the game en masse
>the company behind gets revenue
>Trump sues
>PROFIT!
>>
>>66537994
It'd be even better if it turned out the rights of the game belonged to some obscure subsidiary belonging to one of Trumps companies, and all profits were going to him.
>>
>>66537933
I am okay with this
>>
>>66537710
>2016
>playing mobile games
>not reading ancient philosophers while you take a shit or can't sleep
pleb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.