[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: ben-shapiro-voi.jpg (136 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-voi.jpg
136 KB, 600x315
>>
>>66536873
He's a fucking kike
>>
Hybris
>>
>>66536873

He probably has a small dick. Unlike Ron Jeremy who is a true patriot of this country.
>>
File: 1457309649018.jpg (114 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
1457309649018.jpg
114 KB, 470x586
>>66536873
He's one of the chosen.
>>
>>66536873
He's trying to save us from four more years of Obama (Trump)
>>
>>66536873
He is trying to stop Obama 2.0 happening.
>>
>>66536873
Zionism
>>
too conservative
>>
I'd agree with him on Trump if he didn't suck Cruz off so much
>>
>>66536873
even "conservative" jews have liberal souls

trump is his trigger word
>>
>>66537202
Trump isn't conservative
>>
>>66536873
He's cool most of the time and I subscribe to his podcast but he's been acting like a huge faggot lately because he's having a temper tantrum over Trump beating the booger rat.
He always talked about how you should write like a liberal on your essay because getting a better grade was more important than making a point, but he supports the #nevertrump hashtag and would rather let Hillary into office to make a point than to vote for Trump.

He's acting like every other elitist right field faggot who isn't supporting Trump.
>>
File: 1456971194673.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1456971194673.png
3 MB, 1440x960
>>66537343

Your mom is conservative for my cock, Brit.
>>
>>66537343
neither is the jew shitting his pants about a "liberal" who wants to wall off our borders from mexiacns and prevent mudslimes from infiltrating our nation.

you might be used to kneeling before ahmed, but America still has some spirit left.
>>
>>66536873
Jew.
>>
File: ben shapiro2.jpg (130 KB, 506x358) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro2.jpg
130 KB, 506x358
Ben Shapiro has already written an article explaining how he prefers a Hillary presidency over a Trump presidency, only so the Republican Party can preserve some kind of ideological purity that has never existed.

As always, his only argument is that Donald Trump is not a TRUE CONSERVATIVEā„¢, you know, like the those who lost to Obama twice in a row. Because that's what the Republican Party needs right now, low-energy establishment cucks who allowed Obama to legislate through executive orders for almost a decade.
>>
>>66538027
Even though I'm not american this 'not conservative' argument makes me laugh. What have the republicans conserved? They've lost on major issues like abortion, gay marriage etc. They even helped destroy manufacturing with free trade and help shill for immigration.
>>
>>66536873
are there nudes of him anywhere ?

I could use some fapping to tight kike boypucci
>>
>>66538027
>>66538263
Always a bad idea to talk about things you don't understand pham
>>
>>66537045
>a leaf
>>
>>66538389
Then, please, by all means, correct me.

I'm always open to any opportunity to learn new things.
>>
>>66536873
Immeasurable jewish butthurt
>>
>>66536873
I'm so disappointed in him. He was great before the election. He spoke well of Trump for months, and then in the last two months started an endless tirade on him. He swore several times in his podcast he would vote for the nominee no matter who it was, even Trump. Then last week he flipped, said he won't vote for him, and started using #NeverTrump.

Fuck this kike.
>>
>>66538470
Cruz is the main word-leader in fundamental Obama opposition. Youtube is literally full of videos of him btfoing congress/libs.
And who the fuck calls Romney a true conservative?
>>
>>66538672
Trump is still advocating war crimes isn't he?
>>
>>66538672
not only that

there's a recent article of his where he openly calls republicans to let Hillary win instead of letting Trump into the White House
>>
>>66538759
>And who the fuck calls Romney a true conservative?
pretty much everyone who was silent back then about ideological purism but now repeats the "not a true conservative" mantra
>>
Robert Mercer is the primary donor behind Brietbart News

Robert Mercer is the primary donor behind Ted Cruz

Ben Shapiro is Cruz' number one defender, and will continue to preach Cruz over Trump more and more until a resolution is met
Also - watching John Nolte shill for Cruz in the upcoming months will be very hard to stomach. He seems like a good guy - but since he is accepting checks from Mercer, he has to do what he's told.

Sad!
>>
>>66536873
>all of these Leftist shills

Alright, it's time for all of you niggers to leave
>>
He's worried about being called an Uncle Tom...need Uncle Scrooge
>>
>>66539096
Fuck off Ben
>>
>>66536963

He's the definition of controlled opposition. His task to to do exactly what's in that pic, divert rightful blame of the shitty situation from the kikes to the ephemeral "leftists".

Another sort of kike controlled position is people like "brother" Nathanael. His task is to keep the redpilled goyim sated by giving them just enough information and possibly even hope for the future, so that they won't start actually fighting back. To regular cattle he just comes off as a crazy.

Jews have all sorts of agents out in the field confusing people.
>>
>>66539746
no way br Nathaniel is controlled opposition. if it werent for him id still have no idea what orthodoxy is, which is the ultimate anti-kike red pill.
>>
>>66539868

Ask yourself, in his years of running that channel what exactly has he done to actually hurt the people he talks about. His videos follow a similar pattern every time. They start with a topic and then go to show all the Jews and their activities and they end with a high note of how things will be all right in the end. He's there to make you angry and then sate your anger immediately to make sure you remain calm and continue being a slave.
>>
>>66540192
bro, he just some old cooky jewish convert to orthodoxy who tries to live a monastic lifestyle by himself.

hes not fucking david de rothschild with all the answers to any question you could have. give him a break
>>
He is a victim of what Kevin Mac Donald calls "jewish self-deception". He is not even aware that he is supporting a jewish anti-white agenda with his shilling.

That's why he is so amazed when people send him pro Trump meme implying he is a jew neo-con. He doesn't even understand it.
>>
>>66536961
The liberal mind speaks.
>>
>>66536992
>>66537025

Fuck you both. Hillary is Obama 2.0 and everyone knows it. Trump is Reagan 2.0, which is fucking awesome.
>>
>>66538814
You mean killing terrorists?
>>
File: 141351225001.jpg (88 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
141351225001.jpg
88 KB, 500x610
>>66541156
>Trump is Reagan 2.0
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 800x564
>>66536873
He's a Jew

Also requesting the sleep tight merchant meme if anyone's got it I forgot to save it last time I saw it
>>
>>66541366
Killing terrorists' unaffiliated families
>>
>>66541426
We're up against a terrorist group who uses their own families. Children are cutting off heads the moment they're physically strong enough.
These are the people that will coat their child in c4 then have him walk at the enemy.
>>
>>66541156
Physically cringed at the post
>>
>>66536873

Fake conservative shill.

Controlled opposition.
>>
>>66538814
They've been doing it for 20 years now you fucking retard.

Obama droned an entire wedding party to mind fuck some terrorist in Yemen and was like 'oops' even though he did it for exactly the same reason Trump is saying.

Get your head out of your ass. Nothing good can come from pretending to be something we're not.

This is a fucking war. Terrorism must end. Master/Slave morality applies. Preferred outcomes matter for more than preferred means. Terrorism is absolutely an ends justify the means situation,for if you do not crush this enemy totally, it will never end.

Now I do agree Trump needs more tact about it. He should be qualifying his statements with, 'if they knew', 'if they helped', or in other words, 'if they were guilty in some way also'. But that's just to placated retards such as yourself who'd rather live in a world infested with terrorism than feel bad about killing in self defense.
>>
>>66541572
unaffiliated. He wasn't talking about kids shooting at you but to murder people who happen to be related to terrorists
>>
>>66541888
Right because people affiliated with terrorists have no idea what he's doing and don't support him in any way.
Besides, don't war crimes only apply to those following the Geneva convention?
>>
>>66541775
That's not what self defense means.

>for if you do not crush this enemy totally, it will never end.
You have no idea how terrorists get recruited. The only way to win this war is lock them out of the west until they realize they ain't shit
>>
>>66536873
A conservative intellectual who tries to argue that liberal intellectuals are the elitists in our society.

He's scared of losing his status if a reformer like Trump would win so that's why he is yelling extra loud right now.
>>
>>66541426
>unaffiliated
Yeah sure.

I don't even remember Trump saying we have to kill the families. I do remember him saying that their families know everything and that we should bomb the shit out of known terrorist operations since the idea that terrorists WANT to die is bullshit.
>>
>>66539746
Very smart sacha
>>
Jewy
E
W
>>
>>66543409
>I don't even remember Trump saying we have to kill the families.
I do
>>
>>66543815
Can you share it then? I'm tired of being TOLD he said that by people who obviously have an agenda against him.
>>
>>66543815
You mean like the people who know for a fact he said something racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and bigoted?
>>
>>66544002
Actually I can't. It was on one of the talk shows where he was phoned in. I only saw it on some lefty criticisement of Trump. If you google it it will probably come up. "we have to take out their families" is what I remember

>people who obviously have an agenda against him.
I don't. That and his remarks against McCain are my only problem with him. I don't even think it would matter since the president doesn't have THAT much power. I just align more with Cruz.
>>
>>66544091
>criticising a politician for advocating a war crime based on facts is the same as complaining he said something mean
You spend too much time here
>>
>>66537416

Top rekt
>>
>>66544443
>saying a politician is advocating for a war crime over no evidence
You're quite literally the same as the retards calling him racist.
Want to not be the same? Prove it.
>>
>>66544528
I literally told you how to find the source. Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

>You're quite literally the same as the retards calling him racist.
No. You just don't want someone criticising your idol
>>>/safespace/
>>
He operates on Israeli tribe mentality.
>the left only uses accusations of racism, sexism, and islamophobia
>oy vey you can't say that, antisemite
>>
>>66544313
I found it, of course I can't find the full thing or a follow up comment because of shitty press.

I think he was talking about how our hands are tied in the Middle East since the rest of the world wants our military to act like a glorified police force. A bunch of soldiers went under trial for killing people without following the stupid procedure where occasionally you can't even shoot if you see a guy holding a gun or a civilian walking towards a convoy despite being told to go away.

Anyway I don't take it too seriously and yeah the McCain comment was rude even if I understood his point.
>>
>>66541156
You weren't even alive when Reagan was president.
>>
>>66544640
>told someone how to find the source, didn't post the source in the same post
And I still don't see what's wrong with that, their families are connected to terrorism so what's the problem with removing them, the threat?
The families are not innocent.
Flip this around and imagine your family is living happily with you while you attempt to kill all non-jews, why haven't they left yet? It's because they support you.
>>
>>66545279
Or because the fucking wife and children of arabs can't flee a household or they'll get killed/starve you retard. Imagine your cousin commits a crime and you get the penalty is the correct analogy you retard.

>told someone how to find the source, didn't post the source in the same post
I gave source by now. You just can't handle that I was right so you try to find any shit unrelated to shit up this argument

Also you have to have severe brain damage to not understand his line of arguing
>The terrorists don't fear for their lives so we have to take out their families
This literally says we kill innocents to hurt them more
>>
>>66545597
Except my cousin would leave because he doesn't support my actions.
If they don't flee then they're supporting him.

>I gave source by now.
You apparently can't read either. >in the same post

>>The terrorists don't fear for their lives so we have to take out their families
>This literally says we kill innocents to hurt them more
No, that literally says kill the fucking Terrorists and show them that they will be killed.
Why are you defending Terrorism? Oh, right, German. No wonder.
>>
>>66545768
>You apparently can't read either. >in the same post
Like that matters

>If they don't flee then they're supporting him.
"No."

>No, that literally says kill the fucking Terrorists and show them that they will be killed.
>Why are you defending Terrorism? Oh, right, German. No wonder.
You're too young to use this website honey
>>
>>66545874
>Like that matters
It does fucking matter, when you make an accusation with "source" you post the source the same post instead of saying "w-well google it!!" you fucking retard.

>"No."
Well done, you support terrorism.

>You're too young to use this website honey
And you're too muslim to be in Germany, shitskin.
>>
>>66537076
You know thats bullshit,is there any known jewish conservatives that actually support trump,you cant really blame people saying it a jew conspiracy,when the facts are there.
> every jew commentator on fox do not support trump
I may be wrong about Judge Jeanine,she is of lebanese descent,I dont know if she is jewish or a maronite.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 634x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 634x395
>>
File: seen.jpg (12 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
seen.jpg
12 KB, 416x234
>>66546058
>>
>>66546722
>supports terrorism
>so buttblasted he stops being able to form words
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.