[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials prefer to work from home instead of working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1457355578328.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1142) Image search: [Google]
1457355578328.jpg
92 KB, 1080x1142
Why do millennials prefer to work from home instead of working in an office?
>>
I don't
>>
no niggers in their house
>>
File: 4chan banner.png (5 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan banner.png
5 KB, 300x100
>>66536816
>>
>>66536816
Nothing wrong with working from home
>>
>>66536816

LE EPIC FUCKING 'MILLENNIALS WANT TO WORK AT HOME' EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EPIC MEMES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LE FUGGIN EBIC BOSTING XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>66536816
If you have the option of doing the same job at home why the fuck would you even consider working in an office?
>>
>>66537006
Human interaction and a change of scenery.
>>
>>66536816
Because these days you can?

Most millennials want to work at home, but can't because they are too busy been progressive and complaining about shit that doesn't even matter instead of doing the typical
>get a min wage job
>pay for study via min wage job
>get educated from study and graduate
>move on from min wage job into better job

this really isn't that hard, but most millennials would rather talk shit and make excuses as to why they can't do that instead of actually doing it.

We could blame the parenting too, most of the millennials have been hand given everything since they were a kid. They grow up been spoiled and expect that once they turn into an adult they are just expecting that things will be just as easy and then get upset when they realize that life is actually hard and to get by in life is to work hard.

There is a saying, 'Work what you LOVE'
if you love what you do for work, then it doesn't feel like work.
>>
>>66536816
Op seriously? You might as well ask: why would kids prefer to be home schooled over going to school?

Because people hate their coworkers. It's much more productive if we all went our individual ways towards a common goal without faking our social interaction with people we don't like or care about.
>>
>>66536964
Canada is really on top of their game this month.

Aussie really need to step up if they hope to be the best shitposters of March.
>>
>>66536816
>need to have 5 years experience in the exact same position
>employer's will just choose based on who "they like"
>jobs nowhere near

Yeah i wonder why ill try to make money at home
>>
>>66536816

I cannot even imagine how easy this woman's life must be.
>>
>>66537165
You have friends you hang out with when off work. Work time is for working not talking to people.
Though if you work at home depending on what you do you could easily get away with talking to people on Skype or Discord or whatever program you like to use.

And just go places when not working for a change of scenery. Going to same place every day at the same time isn't much of a change of scenery, the office just feels like a less comfortable, awkward home after working there for more than a week.
>>
>>66537442
>Doesn't realize that literally every Australian post on this website is a shitpost

We're shitposting you so hard you can't even tell we're shitposting.

Thank you, thank you. We'll take the crown now.
>>
I guarantee all these millennial threads are made by millennials.
>>
>>66537591
Kek, that's the same line of thinking that SJWs use

>that white man's life is so much better than this poor POC's life

Retarded
>>
>>66536816
Why does this boy keep getting posted all over /pol/?
>>
File: dddddddd.jpg (133 KB, 535x765) Image search: [Google]
dddddddd.jpg
133 KB, 535x765
>>66536816
gee I wonder..
>>
File: 1456335784985.jpg (57 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
1456335784985.jpg
57 KB, 599x392
>>66537735
>>
>>66537353
Try paying for a college education costing 15k+ with a 200 a week minimum wage job you fucking shit spouting abbo nigger
>>
>>66537443

>5 years experience of office sitting
>>
>>66537773
Wow, an ms paint comic!

Really got me good!
>>
>>66537776
>200 a week
If you're 18 here in Australia, you're not getting federal minimum wage. You don't get minimum wage until you're 21 here. Guess what, people still do it.

If you're smart, you'll start work at 14 or 15 and when you turn 18 you'll have well more than enough to buy a car and pay for your studies.

And yes, this is WITHOUT Government assistance.
>>
File: avZ24YE_460sa_v1.gif (490 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
avZ24YE_460sa_v1.gif
490 KB, 400x225
>>66536816

>waking up early to an alarm clock
>waste time making yourself look presentable
>struggle through morning rush-hour traffic
>sit in office with no privacy
>have only permitted lunch at permitted times
>share bathroom with lots of people
>deal with annoying co-workers (inane gossip, painting nails, spraying shit on hair or clothes, constantly interrupt you)
>get taken into office for having YouTube running most of the day while you work

Or:

>wake up naturally
>eat whatever you like while sitting in pants
>work at your own pace
>put films on in the background
>cheeky midday wank
>enjoy long bathroom breaks
>have pet sleep by your feet
>do some standard strength training when you're waiting on shit to finish
>have a nap
>maybe go for a walk, if you feel like it
>no commute
>>
>>66537868
not only that there are some kids out there that worked at McDonalds or Woolies since that age and by the time they are 18 they are training cunts or manager assistants

>>66537776
that is the typical argument of millennial
>aww they don't pay enough, therefor i will not apply for any job and give up on life because this government sucks
with that defeatist attitude, you will get nowhere in life and you will probably will end up living in some shitty caravan park playing League of Legends while crying about >tfw no gf at the age of 40+
>>
Help
What kind of jobs can you do from home?
>>
>>66536964
Well if think about it, it makes sense.
If they work from their houses they will have no restrictions on their internet usage, since most millennials are hooked with the internet, it would be considered a plus.
Plus, it's easier to get reddit [spoiler]GOLD[/spoiler] if they are in a comfortable enviroment like their houses
>>
>>66536816

I'm 31 but work from home in sales. I only have to leave the house twice this week for work, and one is for a lunch with a client, the other is for a happy hour event.

It's not my choice, it's pretty much company policy.
>>
>>66538166
the point of a job is to keep the masses too busy to consider revolutionary change, and encourage conformity by watching your neighbors doing the same thing as you every day.

>tfw you think employment is necessary for modern society to function xD
>>
File: 1432282664631.png (38 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1432282664631.png
38 KB, 219x200
>>66538166

>no commute

Fucking this. I hate commuting, it's a fucking waste of time.

>y-y-you can spend it productively if you use public transport and read stuff

No you can't. Fuck off. It's way less productive than actually being somewhere and properly doing something.

I'd even fucking move to an office than to commute for hours, this is why I don't want to move to suburbs. Spending hours of my life every fucking day on basically nothing would drive me insane.
>>
>>66536816
Because they overidentify with their job and don't separate their private life from work, resulting in the screwed personalities without any notion of privacy that we can observe every day.
>>
>>66538673
Fucking this, my shit location makes it so I'll spend around 2 hours commuting every fucking day
>>
File: 1446486251791.jpg (23 KB, 288x320) Image search: [Google]
1446486251791.jpg
23 KB, 288x320
>>66538545

t. useless paper pusher, who haven't done anything meaningful in his life

okay kid. You know there are people, who actually do stuff. Design things, build things, assemble things, maintain things, repair things, so you braindead leeches can complain about living in a consumer society.

>muh automatization

Not in this decade, maybe not even in this century. I can only feel sorry for you if you do something so meaningless that you can be replaced by an automat when they are nowhere near the complex intelligence, creativity and problem solving skills of an actual human.
>>
You save time and gas money by not commuting.
Since your kitchen is right there you can save money on lunch to by not eating out every day.
As far as companies are concerned, as long as you get all your work done and do it right, it doesn't really matter if you work in the office or work at home.
>>
File: 1301699980773.gif (2 MB, 369x271) Image search: [Google]
1301699980773.gif
2 MB, 369x271
>>66538673

Exactly. I spent 3 years of my life driving to and from work. A journey that would take 30mins on clear roads would take me 2 hours with traffic. And I wasn't getting paid for those 2 hours. My boss would complain if I was late by a few minutes, saying I needed to get up earlier. They wanted 5 extra hours of my day for free. They EXPECTED it.

That's when it all hit me: we allowed our society to become based around work, instead of work fitting in around us.

What's the point in life if most of your time is spent devoted to someone else? We make money for others so that we can pay for luxuries we barely have time to afford. We work for 50 years of our lives until we're useless and out-performed by the younger generations, only to find we lack the bodies we used to have to enjoy ourselves. I had colleagues telling me they were excited for their yearly trip to some Spanish holiday island because 'this is what it's all about'. Fuck that.
>>
>>66538673
I read /pol/ while commuting.
>>
>>66536816

they prefer not to work

>tfw seeing all the people I went to highschool with having meme self made jobs that literally always fail horribly

I know about 4 girls that tried to be "fashion bloggers"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.