[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: tupaac.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tupaac.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
"ain't nobody love me as a broke nigga, finga on the trigga lord forgive me if i smoke niggas"

-tupac
>>
>>66536006
>what did he mean by this?
it's a simian gesture indicating the dislike for a particular ilk of banana
>>
File: 52334256356123.jpg (27 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
52334256356123.jpg
27 KB, 948x711
>>66536006
> tupac
into the trash it goes
>>
>>66536006
None of these gentlemen were as kind to me when I was poor as they are now.

So lord please forgive my anger and willingness to kill them now that they act like they were my friends all along
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJzLTBIxgEg
>>
>>66536006
He meant "white people don't know what it's like to be poor"
>>
Killuminati.
Kill the illuminati.
>>
>>66536006
He meant "watch as I rhyme 'nigger' with 'nigger' and these white people and ghetto rats eat it up. Fucking chums."
>>
>>66536006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSgkBF6LjH4

Tupac Thread?
>>
hoo cha booch nigga n i got tits nigga waka saka sahalim nigga gib me da cash whocha naw evn cleopatra hot as my bitch nigga we wuz kings nigga hoocha boocha kuchy boochy nigga
>>
>>66536655
Tame Impala is the only band of note to ever come out of Australia.
>>
He was smarter than you think, believed in race preservation, and a sort of segregation so that multiculturalism coexistence wouldn't cause friction. As did Ali. The Nigga persona was just so he could get rich and to a level of renown. With that, he could reach out to certain types who wouldn't listen to him otherwise. That's some of my understanding on it, probably much deeper in some respects and simpler in others. Still respect him though. He didn't just mumble bullshit like the current hip-hop of today.
>>
Tupac was very smart. Not a nigger, but a black man. "they say it's the white men I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here."
>>
>>66537314
>be black
>for every 10 million poor blacks that instead of getting an education and a job, create shit mixtapes about fucking bitches they don't have and driving cars they can only steam while on neetbux, ONE becomes rich
>blacks think rap is a plausible career path
>>
>>66536930
Their newest album sucked balls btw.
>>
>>66537314
You say that, but he got shot up because he beat another dude in a rival gang. The dude was a thug.
>>
>>66536006
So deep, soooo deeeeepppppp that its shit.
>>
>>66537683
>be black
>be rich
>be famous
>have millions and the love of your fans
>don't even need to work
>still decide to go and partake in degenerate shit such as "gang turfs"

GENETICS
E
N
E
T
I
C
S
>>
>>66536006
It means black people didnt care about him until he was a renown gangster.
>>
>>66537541
Sorry I'm emailing them now and alerting them
>>
>>66536655
>what is a multi rhyming scheme
He actually rhymed broke with smoke
>>
>>66536930
Well that's just not true, but what makes you think I care what some cock smoking Tupac fan thinks of Australian music?
>>
>>66536691
TUPAC THREAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhVbEaMQEg
>>
>>66538451
ACCa DACCA LADD Shakassss
>>
>>66538476
2шaц pax alive in Serbia
>>
>>66536930

>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emrBZZtGFgI
>>
>>66536006
what the fuck that's incredibly racist. only blacks are allowed to say nigga.
>>
watermelon chicken fuck the police
>>
>>66536006
Real eyes
Realize
Real lies
>>
His best mate had died and he wanted to roll his ashes up with some pot and smoke it?
>>
What the fuck? Who cares what a nigger says? This monkey talk is vulgar nonsense anyway.
>>
>>66539123

Get the fuck out of here nigger faggot
>>
>>66536930
>what is AC/DC
>>
>>66539201
always liked that one
>>
>>66539201
english is a fucking dumb language
>>
>>66536006
absolutely nothing valuable, just talking about chimping out
>>
TRUMP BTFO
>>
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull tha trigger kill a nigga
he a hero
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.