[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump doesn't win Ohio and Florida he's fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Donald-Trump-How-To-Get-Rich1.jpg (32 KB, 455x679) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-How-To-Get-Rich1.jpg
32 KB, 455x679
If Trump doesn't win Ohio and Florida he's fucked. The Republicans will hand the election over to Hillary they do not care.
>>
>>66535399
If Marco and Cruz teamed up, Trump would be done. If you add both their delegate counts together it's more than Trumps.
Cruz/Rubio 2016
>>
>>66535468
>implying people like Cruz or Rubio
Trump is making Independents and moderate Dems to vote GOP. Cruz will push moderate Repubs to Hillary and Foam boy is a laughing stock.
>>
>>66535468
You are wrongly assuming that Rubio is the second choice of Cruz voters/delegates, and it mostly isn't, especially in Texas where they only voted Cruz because he is a Texan.
>>
>>66535399
This needs to be told to all republicans
The ones that don't support Trump to realise this
>>
But he will win Ohio and Florida. And there's nothing the treason brigade can do to stop it.
>>
>>66535399

both parties are self destructing.

even if trump loses, he wins. the GOP is a smoldering rek.

on the other side, clinton is a liar and everyone knows it. go-team dems are voting for her out of robotic autosupport.
>>
>>66535926
No one really cares about what Hillary has done and it shows cause she's winning almost everything. People just want a woman.
>>
>>66535399
The Republicans handed the election to Shillary as soon as Trump / Cruz became the front runners.
>>
>>66535926
The Republicans control
The House
The Senate
The majority of State Govt's
The majority of Governors.

The Republicans don't need a savior.
Trump is a boob who has topped out at 35%.
Half of them are in it for the memes and are irrelevant.The rest will come home once Trump is shown the door.
>>
>>66535926
nobody ever has supported hillary ever. it doesnt really compare to the utter implosion of the GOP.
>>
File: 4 u.png (733 KB, 828x532) Image search: [Google]
4 u.png
733 KB, 828x532
>>66535399
I'm confident he'll beat out Rubio in Florida because Kasich is surging as well down there.
Not entirely sure for Ohio because the Republicans around here are crafty fuckers and have a huge boner for Kasich, but Trump has been leading over Kasich in Ohio since he announced and became the National Frontrunner.
>>
Well after the footage of his nazi rally in Florida all i can say is lol. This loser is done.

Cant wait till hill-dog wipes the floor with him and /pol/ cries like the children they are
>>
>>66536709
>Trump is a boob who has topped out at 35%.

He was at almost 50% recently.
>>
>>66537278
I am talking votes not polls.
The things that actually count.
>>
File: 1456549012315.png (240 KB, 409x408) Image search: [Google]
1456549012315.png
240 KB, 409x408
I am very confident that Trump will win Florida and Ohio. In fact, I just placed a 200€ bet on him winning Florida.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/06/after-last-night-is-there-any-way-realistically-that-trump-doesnt-win-florida/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_republican_presidential_primary-3555.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/florida-republican/
>>
>>66537031
I'm sorry dude but rubio won the coveted puerto rico vote with no voter fraud, it's all downhill for trump now :^)
>>
Trump will win it all.
Remember open primaries are from now on, Trump has such a huuuge lead, Cruz has a chance for only a few shitholes more in the midwest and that's it.
>>
File: 1457155648066.jpg (94 KB, 435x979) Image search: [Google]
1457155648066.jpg
94 KB, 435x979
>>66535399
>MICRO RUBIO
>Tonsil TED
>Team Up
You just can't stump the Trump.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.