[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diversity Quotas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: JobAlert.png (14 KB, 622x257) Image search: [Google]
JobAlert.png
14 KB, 622x257
>Graduate with Bachelor of Civil Engineering
>Decent university, GPA of 6 out of 7, Class 1 Honours (Honors for the yanks) and a few months decent work experience
>Apply for 20+ jobs with tailored resume and cover letter, checking them over with some people at a career's seminar
>Spend hours writing up answers to the stupid questions they give you during the application process, "How do you practice leadership and integrity"
>Get bunch of rejection emails
>Feel like shit, spent 4 years working my ass off to get a degree in an industry with no jobs
>Waiting for next round of applications to open up for 2017
>Get notification, a company is looking for graduate expressions of interest
>Open mail
>See pic related
>>
>pretend to be an abo
>act extremely offended whenever someone challenges your claim
>get job
>>
>>66535164
Yeah, unfortunately affirmative action is quietly starting to take hold in Australia.
My brother is currently looking for jobs with the government and they have a "Female" checkbox on their forms next to the ATSI boxes now.
And remember, white males can't be discriminated against, shitlord.
>>
>>66535279
this
>>
>>66535164
Do you have prior work experience? Do you have any work experience?

First job out took 6 months to find (financial services) even though I had 8.5 years of employment history across 4 jobs (with one for the full 8.5 years)

Second job took four months to find

Third job i got while still working my second

Fourth job I had 5 offers and one within the week of leaving my third job
>>
>>66535279
This.
>Went to Dr. for a bad cough last winter.
>Had to fill out three page questionnaire with seemingly unrelated questions.
>Banged my shoulder up in a snowmobile crash
>Went to Dr. appt. and given the same form to fill out.
>I check Hispanic and Native American.

>TFW my co-pay went down
>TFW Dr. visit cost went down

>TFW I am given any kind of form to fill out I leave stupid questions unanswered and check hispanic and native american.
>Even on gun buying forms
>can't wait until the next census
>>
>>66535600
did my thesis project for local government over 3 months
>>
The worst thing is these cunts never stop. Women are now 57% of doctors and still hired over men because of equal opportunity. Same applies to government jobs which are over 60% women. Engineering and law next.
>>
>handsome white male
>immediately got a job designing helicopter airframes
get good m8
>>
>>66535164

Here's what I did: check the box that says you're a nigger. When you come in for an interview you can just say you clicked I by accident if asked. At this point it's illegal for them to turn you down because you're white (at least in the US it is). Then get the engineers to like you during the interview and I promise they will push to get you hired. This is what I did and it worked out great.
>>
File: 1425640302990.jpg (363 KB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
1425640302990.jpg
363 KB, 2122x1415
>>66535164
Fuckn spewin' m8, try plumber or electrician next time.
>>
>>66536262
you never get someone pissing on your leg for it? but yeah, I would probably do the same because I hate this discrimination
>>
>>66535164
>Apply
>say that you are a woman
>If they say anything against it
>sue for discrimination

win-win.
>>
>>66537174
>mfw i literally quit my Psych class day 2 because of this shit
Its literally fucked.

What do they expect the men to do?
>>
>>66535164
>douse yourself in petrol
>ask for smokes
You got them jerb.
>>
>>66539434
GOD DAMN WHY ARE YOU STUPID, WHY DONT YOU DO THE SLAV THING AND PLAY THE SYSTEM.
JUST SAY YOU ARE A WOMAN

it's that easy.
>>
If you're a white guy applying for jobs and you're getting beaten by nigs, it's not "affirmative action", it's because they can sense you're an an effeminate, useless faggot.

AA exists in the first place because of the disproportionate number of jobs that go to guys like you. I don't really care for it myself but the numbers speak for themselves, you must be a truly useless piece of shit if you are getting passed over.

But go on, keep blaming your career/personal failures on "muh system". Typical millennial bitching.
>>
ITT: third world countries posting about their third world problems.

No problems like this exist in the glorious slav countries.
>>
File: welcome.gif (622 KB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
welcome.gif
622 KB, 320x181
>>66535164
>>
>>66535164
Jesus Christ what chance do I have when I'm graduating with a much worse grade in CompSci
>>
>>66535164

maybe consider SA?

shit ton of work here for civil engineers:

http://www.careers24.com/jobs/lc-south-africa/kw-civil-engineer/
>>
File: 4V4Jgre.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
4V4Jgre.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
Life will suck for white people from now on, get used to it
>>
>>66539833
Where you studying cunt? Stay the fuck away from my job.
>>
Apply as indigenous.

Play dumb if they ask questions. What do you think they'll do? A DNA test? Ask you to sniff petrol?
>>
>>66539974
So white people will stop saying they are white, jesus christ just stop doing it, if the system is clearly against you, why would you still respect it?
>>
>>66539974
>>66540109
To add to that you can always say you're some stupid east european country, and a unrepresented minority?
>>
>>66539434
>What do they expect the men to do?
All those icky "man" jobs of course
Men will always dominate the jobs that make society even possible.
All the trash collectors, water treatment, construction workers etc are all men. If every man took the day off the world would come to a screeching halt. If women took the day off the world would still go exactly like it does kek.

the "man" jobs like that aren't bad at all either. Make decent money, no women in the workplace, feel breddy gud about having a job that society needs you to do.

Women shouldn't work at all though. Raising families and shit should be the job they value most.
>>
>>66535279
also dramatically increases the welfare you get

i wish i'd registered up as being part aboriginal i'd literally never have to work again
>>
>>66540272
You can't do that

What he could do is:

1. Get super tanned at a tanning salon
2. Come to the job interview dressed as pic related
3. ??????????????
4. Profit?!?!?!!

Worst case scenario you have some shits and giggles.
>>
You're 1/16th Abo OP
>>
>>66540437
Why not?

What are they gonna challenge my feels?
Give him a forced DNA test?
Throw him out for being white?

That's illegal you know?
>>
>>66540078
I was studying at Deakin, I just finished my last unit and waiting for results. I just want to get some experience so I can fuck off elsewhere.
>>
>>66539882
>go to south africa
>get killed
why would someone choose death over neetbox money?
>>
>>66540437
Can't he just outright say his grandgrandfather or something was abo?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.