[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, dears! Why are pigs so offensive to muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: piggy.png (344 KB, 445x429) Image search: [Google]
piggy.png
344 KB, 445x429
Hello, dears! Why are pigs so offensive to muslims?
>>
>>66534701
They take offense to almost everything like a rabid neo-liberal.
>>
Because they and da Jews, were too stupid to cook their meat properly before consuming it.
>>
>>66534701
They hate idolatry, pigs remind them of their disgusting mothers
>>
File: Angry Jihad.jpg (1 MB, 1072x3928) Image search: [Google]
Angry Jihad.jpg
1 MB, 1072x3928
>>66534701
waiting when this movie is going to get banned here
>>
File: Angry Jihadists.png (2 MB, 1218x993) Image search: [Google]
Angry Jihadists.png
2 MB, 1218x993
>>66534701
and another one
>>
they're "unclean"

ironic coming from a group of people that never bathe
>>
>>66534701
Becouse muhamed tryd to fuck one after being finishd with its 9 year old kid.

The pig didnt like it and did bitte him.
>>
>>66534701
Because of the harsh middle eastern/north african climate. pigs consume a lot of water compared to other domesticated animals raised for their flesh, and also "compete" with humans in that they eat grains and vegetables like we do, unlike the ungulates that can eat grass, shoot and leaves/.
>>
>>66534701
haram
>>
>>66534701
They're hard to catch and fuck unlike the trusty camel
>>
Watch the trailers guys.... this thing cannot be unintentional ..... top kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmd2veJheYY
>>
>>66535035
hahahahaha holy shit
>>
>>66535767
I think the red bird has muslim roots because of the thick eyebrows and is an outcast in a modern and civilized society, because he just cannot integrate. But he is born and raised in the bird's country and sees the pigs as a reminder of his self-hate. That's why he leads the fight against them. He is not one of them anymore but knows the pig are evin and will stop at nothing to destroy everything the birds built
>>
>>66534701
it a jew thing

christians and muslims are just no different from jews in any way its all the same thing
>>
>>66535035
I seriously hope it doesn't end with them all integrating and getting along.
>>
>>66534701
Islam was created and inspired by the arabic climate. In the summer it gets very hot there and food spoils. That's one of the major reasons why muslims are prohibited wine, beer, pigs... because the food spoils quickly there.
>>
>>66536582
ofcourse man, it's a medieval religion ...but their daily habits 600 years ago are irrelevant , they do it preserve their "culture" and maybe out of spite , because that's what holds them together ... and I dont get the other thing with the wine also
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.