[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all you lads excited to see the new diversity movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1339326076669610567.png (715 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
1339326076669610567.png
715 KB, 800x520
Are all you lads excited to see the new diversity movie?
>>
The original Ghostbusters was Reaganite propaganda. The franchise was in desperate need for an update.
>>
>Can't think of a new idea for a movie
>I know! Lets reboot an old movie with SJW bullshit!
>>
File: abyss.png (1 MB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
abyss.png
1 MB, 1160x979
>>66534386
Can't wait desu.
>>
>>66534386
You know nothing turns me on more than watching 4 ugly sluts in weird dungarees pretending to run a business.
>>
No it is racist because the black women is not a scientist.
>>
>>66534386
I can't wait for every legitimate criticism to be met with "wahhh you're just sexist! !"
>>
>>66534896
>>
the two on the right are meh ok, brunette one seems fine since she's a scientist. The fat one and the big one are just disgusting - not just in the way they look, but also the way they talk and act - ugly both inside and out. Horrible!
>>
>>66534386
Rage thread?

I don't get the idea behind this shit. What is the value of this in the art world? Anything credible at all?

Or are we just supposed to feel empowered and better than everyone else while slogging through a poorly written, acted, produced, directed, pandering shitfest of a rebbot?
>>
>>66535125
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/03/04/people-are-hating-the-ghostbusters-trailer-guess-why/
here you go
>>
>>66535083
Honestly, when I saw the trailer, I immediately noticed how she's a racial stereotype. I mean, she's not just not a scientist, she's the streetsmart, loudmouth big black momma who slaps people, and probably makes a mean peach cobbler. The character is a racial stereotype. Not a bad one, but I thought it was a huge oversight in a movie that very childishly "challenges" gender roles and calls anyone who doesn't like it a sexist. I mean, if you prime your audience with that sort of partisan attitude, you actually have to bring the fucking goods. It's stupid and unprofessional way more than it's actually racist.

And the same thing goes for the rest. "Brilliant engineers" don't look like they used to have a Suicide Girls account. The entire movie is a mess of tired cliché, and people are expected to treat it as renewing because they poured it into a female main cast.

Needless to say, I'll be watching the true /pol/ movie of the year: Zootopia.
>>
File: cuck becomes cucketeer.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
cuck becomes cucketeer.webm
2 MB, 720x304
>>66534386
The only /pol/ approved diversity movie
>>
>>66535292
>Washington Post

This shit is literally worse than the Guardian and HuffPost put together. It's the VICE of newspapers.
>>
File: femotox.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
femotox.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>>66535292
It begins.
>>
>>66535299
Zootopia was good; watched it last night
>>
>>66535299
Yeah i know, I love how SJW´s managed to do a racist stereotype in their own movie.
Look at the original ghostbusters. The black guy wasthe only normal person and that was 30+ years ago.
The regressive left might keep niggers down better than the "muh racist rightwing"
>>
>>66534386

Yep, very excited. Going to go watch it with my girlfriends son. It's going to be a best seller and /pol/ will get BTFO, just you watch.
>>
File: lzg.jpg (6 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
lzg.jpg
6 KB, 222x227
>>66535025
Reminded me of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>66535335
Where is this from and what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: rednod.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
rednod.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>66535536
Noice.
>>
>>66535251
This desu. The trailer didn't look as bad as it could have been. Two of the characters are relatively normal and might even be quite funny, but the MY CHARACTER IS FAT and MY CHARACTER IS BLACK duo will ruin it.
>>
>>66534896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0
>>
>>66534386
>tfw even the normies are catching onto this tumblr bait bullshit
The fire is rising, lads
>>
>>66535335
sauce?
>>
>>66535552
>>66535851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2hOn3gruAw
>>
>>66535983
meh, webm looked interesting but judging from the trailer it's just
>LITTLE RELIGIOUS REDNECK DICKS
the movie
>>
>>66535715
Who you gonna call?
SPAWN CAMPERS!
>>
File: 1456835153897.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456835153897.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>66534386
I'd pee in kristin wig's vagin if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>66536422
fuck off with your video game shit, faggot
>>
>>66535529
It's like these people writing the reboots never watched the original. The entire point of the original cast was that they were sleazy, disrespected people who were only nominally considered scientists because they did some bogus research in all-but-forgotten departments. One of them is introduced trying to pick up a girl half his age through trickery. And the brilliant guy who invents shit is also an obvious autist.

They were underdog characters. I'm simply not getting the same impression from this new movie. Not from the trailer, at least.

But all these reboots do this. The new Star Trek has nothing of the message of the original, and somehow manages to squeeze some racism in, here and there. The new RoboCop dropped EVERYTHING that made the original good. The list goes on and on. I don't think I've ever seen a good modern reboot. And some gimmick like "they all have vaginas now" isn't going to change that.
>>
>>66536656
I agree. I will say though that the only reboot I liked was total recall and that's because it was basically the same.
>>
>>66536656
This.
>>
>>66536546
>fiddle-dee-dee
>>
>>66536351
I don't want to watch the movie I just want to know where the Asian comes from. Is she the nigs wife? Is that the Jimmy Olsen from supergirl?
>>
>>66535299
>Suicide Girls account
how did you know about that lol?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.