[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black criminality in America is a result of slavery, Eur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: b1417519983955.jpg (2 MB, 2765x3686) Image search: [Google]
b1417519983955.jpg
2 MB, 2765x3686
>Black criminality in America is a result of slavery, European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=4Du2M_8JHuU
>>
>>66533773

Its a result of slavery and them getting rights not even 70 years ago.

Have you ever been to the US?

White people pretend to be tolerant, but they actually hate black people.

Younger liberals dont, because they are rebelling against their parents.

Its actually ironic, first they enslave them, then the reluctantly free them after a civil war, then they treat them like second class citizens and every start lynching them occasionally. Blacks are forced into poor ares, because they dont get good jobs. CIA manufactures the black crack crisis. The media protrays them as animals and only mentions black crime...

Its very sad actually. The problem is now unsolvable. Blacks have a couple of generations of hate in their hearts. Not surprising really.

The current anger at police shootings is a side-effect of militarization of the police force and the institutional racism of the judges and the penal system.

>be black man
>turn 18
>never done anything illegal
>get pulled over by cops
>they harass you and give you a 300 dollar fine for whatever bullshit they come up with
>black youth cant afford food
>cant afford gas
>doesnt pay fine
>gets arrested

VOILA new member to join the black community in jail.
https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

Its all in here.
>>
>>66534077
The Austrian Nigger-Lover strikes again.

Black 'people' are the same shit in every place.
>>
>>66534233

Always. Im here if any ignorant teenagers need a quick education on the matter.

Glad I could help.

Its actually funny, because 99% of Spaniards I meet are super friendly and tolerant. I have never met a racist Paco.
>>
>>66534327
Always you are here, you get BTFO.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/66069387/#66069387
>>
>>66534327
Here's a racist mongol for you, lebensraumnigger
>>
>>66533773
Would fuck so hard until my dick break
>>
>>66534490

That was a good debate. I remember no counter-arguments, just a bunch of ad-hominems.

Im glad that you remember me Paco.
>>
>>66534077
>The media protrays them as animals and only mentions black crime...

Fucking bullshit m8.

>Black kid chimps out and attacks a Hispanic man
>Gets shot for his trouble
>He was only a baby. He dindu nuffin
>More blacks chimp out and burn their own neighbourhoods down
>This is the face of racist white America
>All you crackers should be shamed

>Guy robs a shop
>Police later find him
>Guy bullrushes the policeman, attacks him
>Policeman puts the mad dog down
>He dindu nuffin. Fucking racist police going after an innocent man of colour who only robbed a store for cigarettes because he's poor and oppressed
>Other blacks chimp out and loot the shop the first guy robbed, as well as many others.
>This is the face of racist white America.
>All you crackers should be ashamed.

Repeat story every time similar happens.
>>
Does anyone have crime statistics by race for Europe? Do they follow the same trend as America?
>>
>>66534626
I remember you being ridiculed.
>>
File: desiretoknow.gif (940 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknow.gif
940 KB, 627x502
>>66534077

Welcome Austriadubs, I'm actually kind of interested in how we know for certainty that the CIA were the ones flooding the ghettos with crack. Given they've done so much other heinous shit in the name of "national security", it's hardly unbelievable.
>>
File: European blacks.jpg (260 KB, 1564x528) Image search: [Google]
European blacks.jpg
260 KB, 1564x528
>>66534786
Yep.
>>
>>66534626
It's funny, because I specifically remember Austrian government being worried because most of Austrian intellectual youth are far wingers with Hitler-did-nuffin-wrong mentality.

Guess where this puts you, gender studies major?
>>
File: crime race uk.png (12 KB, 903x165) Image search: [Google]
crime race uk.png
12 KB, 903x165
>>66534786
Yes. Though we have less of them overall, so the damage is more contained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
>>
>>66534825

They call that "selective memory".

>>66534781

>Policeman puts the mad dog down

I wasnt even talking about that case, but ok.

The fact that you are incapable of detaching your emotions from the debate, is literally the entire problem.

Pragmatism son. You have to learn about not compromising logic by being angry.

If you really want facts and not just meme around, read the document I posted earlier.
>>
>>66533773
Averroes no habla espagnol in USA. Morocco
>>
>>66535001
>>66535082
Why are things like this never brought up when it comes to race in America? The only excuse black people seem to have is muh slavery. Doesn't this completely ruin their only argument?
>>
>>66535101
I'm not angry I'm calling you out on your bullshit - Hurrrrr the media try to paint blacks in a bad light...

When it is in fact the exact opposite.
>>
>>66533773
Trying it here is a sure way to get killed.
>>
>>66534077

Black people have rights and free school here, it doesn't prevent them to nig around, disrupt classes and end up poor and unemployed.

Still not as bad as murica, but still.
>>
>>66535153
They are champions at ignoring things that are inconvenient to their position.
>>
>>66533773
Talk shit on america all you want but if these niggers pulled this 'prank' there they would have been shot.

God bless America.
>>
>>66534077
You should come live with black people in this country for a while. Really get a feel for their "oppressed" violent primitive culture. We've done everything we can to give them a leg up for the past 50 years. Perhaps if they'd stop glorifying criminals, sexual promiscuity and violent behavior, they'd have a chance to succeed just like the white man.
>>
>European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated

Lol
>>
>>66535101
Do you not understand their culture is simply violent and primitive? They CHOOSE to be like they are.
>>
>>66535153
look at the austrian fag in this thread
they will just ignore things that dont fit their opinions or they will find another strawman
>>
File: 1456888520716.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1456888520716.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated
>>
>>66533773
top kek
>>
>>66533773
>European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated.
I suppose Europe don't count statistics of national crime. Am i right?
>>
Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.
>>
>>66535101
Nobody has yet pointed out your fallacy that it is only American Blacks who are shit.

I'll make a short list...
Zimbabwe
Ivory Coast
Liberia
DRC

Hmm, maybe you have some fact checking to do?
>>
>>66535943
We do, but I know France doesn't. It's quite funny actually because in France they have to use race specific disease rates as a proxy to find out what their demographics are.
>>
File: 40.png (2 MB, 1392x2504) Image search: [Google]
40.png
2 MB, 1392x2504
>>66536404
Why do Brits cop so much shit when in reality it's the French that are fucked?
>>
>>66536813
Probably because our media is in English and therefore more accessible to people around the world.
>>
>>66535222
came here to say this. he would have had 5 different people raining bullets on his nigger ass before he even reached for his gun
>>
File: 1432084312351.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432084312351.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>66534233
wrong iberomoor, blacks from down here are not particularly more criminal that the brown majority or what pases for whites here. There are no blacks only gangs, neighbors or hate groups. Black young people in Ecuador and other latin countries are too busy trying to get into sports or college, your black gene of crime theory is pure BS.

Blacks may have a shitty culture in burger and Europe but is not like that everywhere.
>>
>>66538083
What are the crime numbers?
>>
The fact that americans are glorifying gangster culture and their jails are gang-recruiting spots certainly doesn't help. Only african blacks are worse than american blacks
>>
>>66533773
So is there sauce for this because all I'm getting is a story about Tony Romo
>>
>>66534624
based
>>
>>66534077
>be black
>want to smoke a lil dope
>my nigga Jerome shorted me $5 worth
>ride up to his crib with my heater
>shoot his place up, killing him and a bystander in the process
>"hurr it was slavery and oppression that made me do it!"

If what you're saying is true, black on black crime wouldn't be the most prevalent crime. Blacks would unite against their oppressors. Instead, they kill each other on a regular basis. They are just simply prone to violence. Whether it's against whites, Mexicans, or each other (especially each other). They have a violent mentality, not an oppressed mentality
>>
>>66533773
What about Somalians and other East Africans? They weren't slaves but are prolific criminals
>>
>>66536898
this. it seems that more people read the daily mail website than read their own local media
>>
>>66538130
Like crime numbers by race? we don't do that here. People here are more concerned with crime by colombian immigrants or junkies.
>>
>>66535101
Hey dumbfuck

Look at South Africa. Apartheid ended years ago and now you can't even go out if you're white. Leaving your car is a gamble, any time a Bantu can run up to you and kill you for being Afrikaner. it's horrible, whites live in isolated fenced cities because it's not safe.

1-3% of the total black population is okay worldwide, I've seen a few black people and get along with them, but most of them are a bunch of uncivilized apes. Same with the Russians over here, 99% are uncivilized alcoholics and drug addicts, and even the 1% of intelligent Russians here openly tell me that they hate them for being subhumans.
>>
File: spain_white.jpg (76 KB, 459x517) Image search: [Google]
spain_white.jpg
76 KB, 459x517
I smell shit skin
>>
Police are not militarized.

Call them. They'll come. You'll see.

Unless you are all like: "rifle in the car!!!!@
>>
>>66533773
That's a good way to get your head blown off in America.
>>
>>66538040
>>66535222
Based Israel
>>
>>66540882
Did the white spaniard hurt your nigger feelings, Trayvon Niglet?
>>
>>66533773
>le blacks in europe are normal people meme

They're actually worse in many ways. In my nogunz nation blacks are behind like 30% of the gun crime despite being only 3% of the population, making them worse for gun crime than african americans.
>>
>>66533773
>Black criminality in America is a result of slavery, European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated.

no one has ever said this, european has the worst niggers, they're getting the aids infested average iq of 69 niggers

niggers in america were bred with the irish to raise their intelligence
>>
>>66536083
>WE WUZ REDNECKS AND HIGHLANDERS AND SHEEIT

Sowell has some interesting things to say about economics and humanity in general, but when it comes to race, he's as simple and braindead as the next black philosopher.

Maybe he's just judging the aesthetics of this situation and declaring the similarities having lineage, but fails to see the common factor here and that is poverty. Blacks, in predominantly Black neighborhoods, certainly deal with poverty in much different ways than other racial/ethnic groups.
>>
>>66544852
>no one has ever said this

Some eurocucks actually do. There are actually people who think blacks are just normal and aren't more criminal than average goys.
>>
>>66533773
>European Blacks are peaceful and well integrated.

Yes they are, we even have a black mayor. It's not a joke. He's a cool guy. video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebi9drSkvQM
>>
>>66534077
Then why do blacks commit over 50% of murders despite being only 12% of the population?
>>
>>66534077
You have to go back
>>
>>66545079
I knew it. You mountain Croats really are cucks.
>>
>>66545383
Racism, slavery, poverty something something evil whitey.
>>
>>66533773

then they get shot

>it's just a prank mec!
>>
>>66533773
>European Blacks

Which fucking European Blacks???? There were none until the 1960's.
>>
>>66534077
>Its a result of slavery and them getting rights not even 70 years ago.
then why does OP's video show niggers in Europe acting like niggers?
>>
>>66533773
No they arent
>>
This shit is like the Indian guy that got burned alive here. Months of "racist Australians" shit and it turned out the culprit was another Indian.
>>
>>66535464
Take gangster rap/drill/trap music for example
>>
File: 1455042747302.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
1455042747302.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>66534077
Blacks ruin everything, end of discussion.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.