[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there wagecuck, did you enjoy your weekend?; because today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: neet master race pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neet master race pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Hi there wagecuck, did you enjoy your weekend?; because today is already monday and you have to return to your precious slave job at mr schlomo office, you gotta work hard cuckie!, after all the new yacht of your jewish boss ain't gonna pay itself.

Indeed you are contributing to society, we all do it, for example Jamal contributes to your family by impregnating your fiancee while you are working, aren't you happy that eventually you will be the daddy of an alpha male's child?.
>>
File: 1454469455929.png (150 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
1454469455929.png
150 KB, 337x338
>>66530839
Actually Im not at work until Wednesday
>>
I enjoy seeing /r9k/ threads in /pol/ and /pol/ threads in /r9k/
>>
>>66530839

As I said on this same thread earlier one, i'm a lecturer. I work 16 hours a week, and that leaves me with plenty of free time and more than ample money.

Why don't you do something with your life?
>>
>>66530839
>tfw working only 7 hours per day (8-15) in a cozy office in the city center.
>coworkers are awesome dudes, after work we go to drink and have a good time with our boss.
>drinks and food are for free, no stress, I mostly view 4chan at work
>good salary
>soon I will go home and play some dank vidya and have fun with my gf.

Life's good, neetcucks.
>>
>>66530839
You're supposed to be on /r9k/.
>>
>>66533249
Go home to dirty to Soviet apartment block
See paycheck at the end of the month ,
250€,
Oh that's right i live in Poland ,
Need to eat only potatoes for the rest of the month otherwise i starve
>>
How do you expect to get a woman if you can't financially support her?
>>
>be 24 years old
>work at startup
>cool coworkers
>lots of self improvement because of constant learning
>perfect preparation toward self employment in a few years
>make 110K / year
>have a BMW
>have a hot Asian gf
>live in the middle of Zurich

Life's good, neetcucks
>>
>>66533854
>have a hot Asian gf
eww gross
>>
File: smug nigga.png (238 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
smug nigga.png
238 KB, 500x333
>>66533854
>have a hot Asian gf

and you call me a cuck
>>
>>66530839
>flag
>ID spic
That explains it
>>
File: 1444726837896.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>66530839
>tfw inherited some property and sold it for $2m and now living solely off interest it generates
housing bubble has its perks
>>
>>66533154
> He can't get a tenure track job.
>>
>>66535603

I'm not all that interested in staying in one place forever. I like moving around.
>>
>tfw your CEO plugs tens of millions into Rubio but can't even fathom giving employees a bonus

Feels bad, man
>>
>>66533523
>says belgium
>>
>>66535655
> He doesn't realize that if you do good research, you will have ample opportunity to move around.
>>
>>66535903

Tenured positions are for the old. I'd rather move around of my own accord and continue writing and researching on my own terms, thanks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.