[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Muslim Bitch Doesnt Want People To Come To Canada Due To Racists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: muslims are fucking retards.jpg (291 KB, 968x630) Image search: [Google]
muslims are fucking retards.jpg
291 KB, 968x630
Are sandniggers in Canada really this fucking stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrrNzH_7kjY [Embed]

Listen Leafs, get these dogs of yours on a chain. They don't even know who your fucking PM is. They think Female Genital Mutilation is great and you're a racist if you call the cops about it. They think bitches should be able to wear a Burqa with their face covered in government IDs. And this bitch even thinks Christian Syrians, who are in way more danger than Muslim Syrians, should be brought in after Muslim Syrians.

Fuck this fat whore.
>>
File: Dont rape at the pool.jpg (605 KB, 1247x1774) Image search: [Google]
Dont rape at the pool.jpg
605 KB, 1247x1774
Soon Cadana will have to ban Canadian bacon:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-traditional-sausages-banned-public-canteens-out-respect-muslims-claims-merkel-ally-1547074
>>
File: SIANSE.jpg (70 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
SIANSE.jpg
70 KB, 500x393
According to this Mooslim Leaf, terrorists should keep their Canadian citizenship.

And clitorectomies should be legal.

What the fuck is wrong with these fucking animals?
>>
I can't wait to start killing these people..
>>
>>66531096
I'm join marines soon leaf, 4 years later I'll get to be a private contractor. I suggest based Canadians get some training too. That I'd if you fags don't just feed future invaders.
>>
File: quran.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
quran.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
"We need these people in our country for diversity sake!"

>"CUT OFF YOUR DAUGHTER'S CLITS! RAPE WHORES! THROW FAGS OFF ROOFS!"

"We need more diversity!"
>>
>>66530792
I agree. Wanting someone to be identifiable is totally racist.
>>
>>66530792
>Burqa with their face covered in government IDs.
Reality really does surpass satire.
>>
>>66530950
everything. outspoken liberals are despised across the country, but everyone is a pussy and won't say anything. old canadian stock makes up about 50% of this country, but some immigrant groups and remaining white immigrants know, after many years of subtle exposure, that this is bad b/c it goes against the old canadian values. this woman doesn't represent anything.

who the fuck does she think she is, calling 82% of the country bigoted. Maybe youre the fucked one if almost everyone agrees your position is fucked.

tl/dr: canada is quite the racist place, but you wouldn't know it b/c we dont say it aloud.
>>
>>
>>66530792
That entire channel is cancer.
>Swedes react to presidential campaign
>it's actually two sandniggers and one sami-looking possibly-swede reacting to bernie
>"to duh gurl on faybook who said #alllivesmatter"
I'm going to die of internet cancer.
>>
File: we believe in oppression.png (235 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
we believe in oppression.png
235 KB, 1024x737
And the terrorist in the video is TERRIFIED that she'll lose her Canadian citizenship if she gets caught being a terrorist.

THAT"S RACIST!
>>
God forbid you choose people who will more easily integrate into the society they are entering... What is this bitch smoking?
>>
>>66530792
There are 107 cases of Islamic terrorism from 2010-2014 with many having low casualties or none.
There are 160 cases of Islamic terrorism from just 2015-2016 Feb with high casualties.
>>
>>66535735
62% goodbye Maplecucks
>>
File: German Milk.webm (1 MB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
German Milk.webm
1 MB, 427x318
It amazes me too that this bitch looks like a Jew.

Must be something in the genes that makes noses huge, faces frumpy, and self-entitlement the center of one's universe.
>>
>>66530792
How hard is it to understand westerners don't want their nations islamised.
>>
>>66536780
The nice part is it's too cold for them to gain a majority here.
>>
So I stepped into situation this weekend where I thought some nigger was harassing some guy and his girlfriend. He was one of those guys that stand on the corner and try and sell club tickets. I push him from behind and tell him to leave the little girl alone.

All of a sudden some bitch comes and pushes me and shouts "LOVE AND TOLERANCE". It was exactly like one of those racist "social experiments" CBC or whoever does.

I reply offhand "Yeah, fuck that".

Then as she's walking away she yells at me
"You don't belong in Canada !"
>>
File: 8804186.jpg (31 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
8804186.jpg
31 KB, 620x400
>>66530792
What prime minister is she talking about? Isn't Trudeau the PM? Enlighten me, Maplefriends.
>>
I live in one of the whitest cities in Canada if that helps comfort you.
>>
>>66539886
The video is from October
Elections were OCtober
durrr
>>
>>66540068
Oh silly me. Thanks José.
>>
>>66539531
You were too nice
you should have replied
>Fuck off you dumb fat cunt.

Always and i mean always swear at random cunts that interrupt you, it shuts them up.
In case they go to say something, just continue.
>>
>>66535735
What's wrong with the Tunisian and Lebanese ones?
>>
>>66535735
whats wrong with Hamas and the Hezbollah?
>>
>>66535735
whats wrong with sacrificing yourself for your country?
this is kid of retarded
>>
>>66541524
>whats wrong with sacrificing yourself for your country?
The fact that you get absolutely nothing out of the deal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.