[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hospital suspends consultant after he confronted surgeon who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 640x392_83060_87238.jpg (96 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
640x392_83060_87238.jpg
96 KB, 640x392
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479740/Consultant-suspended-hospital-confronting-surgeon-planned-operate-hijab-despite-against-safety-regulations.html
>>
THAT'S A FUCKING NIQAB
>>
>>66527081
He ended up operating on himself?! Thats badass, he made the right call imo.
>>
>>66527382
I know
>>
>>66527081
news headline tomorrow
>Hospital sued for discrimination
I double dog dear you that will happen
>>
Isn't it better safety to cover the hair? At least in kitchens people cover their hair. Why is it better to have hair into open sores? It makes no sense.

Do they risk the lives of their patients just to make a point against islam?
>>
>>66527766
>Dr Rogozov also spoke of an incident where a male doctor recited extracts from the Koran during surgery, and claimed Muslim staff took prayer breaks during operations.

it seems so
>>
>>66527766

Because it wasn't a sterile surgical hijab

Do you think surgeons in New York wear their fucking Yankees cap during surgery?
>>
File: freedom.jpg (381 KB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
381 KB, 3000x1987
>>66527081
As much as it is retarded the bitch wanted to wear her magic blanky into theatre, he didn't get suspended for confronting her, it was for speaking publicly about the details, after the hospital agreed with him.
Overall, a win.
>>
Holy Jesus, somebody save us!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/loaie-maraqa-b6642627

This is the perp - the only female muslim listed on the hospitals surgical staff.

What do, /pol?
>>
>>66528070

It should be made public, to be honest, and the hospital should be scorned for it. Otherwise they may allow it to continue to happen when this doctor isn't actively complaining.
>>
>>66528132
are you being sarcastic ?
>>
>>66527766
Sterile gear mate, not their fucking street clothes. You can't even wear that shit if you work in a kitchen never mind performing surgery on some poor cunt
>>
>>66528210

>Are you being sarcastic?

You're German, how the fuck are you ever going to find that out?

Anyway, that Linkedin is bogus - She is not the surgeon in question. My bad - She only started there in 2015 and her FB page shows her without a magic blanket.
>>
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO YOU ARE BEING DETAINED FOR BEING AWAKE DURING REAL NIGGA HOURS PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR REAL NIGGA REGISTRATION BY SMASHING THE MOTHAFUCCIN LIKE BUTTON REAL NIGGAS ONLY!! IT DONT MATTER IF YOU UP TRAPPING OR WHAT
>>
>racial discrimination
>RACIAL
Damn it.
>>
File: smashin it.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smashin it.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>66528326
>>
SO...

"In February this year a report to the board of directors at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust revealed that an increase in deep wound infections at The Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield was identified in November 2013 in Theatres 3 and 4 which were subsequently shut down."

http://www.irwinmitchell.com/newsandmedia/2014/july/legal-action-after-patient-suffers-infection-in-hallamshire-hospital-operating-theatre

Co-incidence?
>>
>>66527918
>Because it wasn't a sterile surgical hijab

why did she not put on a sterile hijab?
>>
>"That hijab is not hospital approved sterilized gear, take it off"
>OH MY ALLAH THIS IS MY RELIGIOUS RIGHT
>"And it's this patients right that we not give him a fucking infection because someone brings a unsterile hijab"
>MUH DISCRIMINATION
How was this even a discussion? It's not a matter of hating mudslimes, it's following protocols to avoid infecting someones open body as you operate
>>
>>66528762
Pretty sure a hijab is forever unclean
>>
>>66528923
>Hospital probe eventually concluded he was right to ask woman to change
I think she should be sacked for being a cunt.
>>
>>66528967
Nonsense, having a unclean hijab is haram.
>>
>>66529097
She should be sacked for knowingly trying to break protocol meant to keep patients safe during surgery. And on top of that it's not like she listened to reason and sucked up her hurt feelings, she stormed off and quit the surgery. There's no reason she shouldn't be fired
>>
>>66529257
Apparently she quit the hospital, hope they find out where she works so everyone can avoid going to that hospital instead.

>>66528671
This is probably related to that stupid cunt.
>>
>>66527766
Hijabs get filthy super fast unless you wear a new/recently washed one every day
>>
If I ever need an operation, I'll ask for a non-muslim surgeon.
>>
>letting a goat fuckers wife operate on you
>>
>>66529148
theres a difference between clean and sterile

also, muhammad is a rapist pedophile
>>
>>66529815
Fully sick rhyme there mate.
>>
>>66527081
>If the medics in a developed country are afraid to draw attention to threats to patient safety because of accusations of racism, then it is an example of the absurdity of multiculturalism
Based.
>>
>getting surgery done by a fucking mudslime
>>
File: 1456337667103.jpg (32 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1456337667103.jpg
32 KB, 419x480
>>66529921

lol fucking aussie shitposts always funny.

how do you do it aboshits? teach me please
>>
>>66530344
first, you can't be a slav
>>
>>66529257
She should have her medical license or whatever it's called taken away to be honest.
>>
File: 1453730066829.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1453730066829.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>66527081
>dailymail
>>
>>66527382
Why should I care I'm not a mud
>>
The Daily Mail are trying to find the surgeon in question (I think she should be fired and deported. I'm sick of this shit day in day out...)

I tried to scare her deets up using google and wayback, but nothing...
>>
>>66530344
It starts with not giving a fuck if you offend someone.
Then you say the funniest thing you can think of that would offend someone.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.