[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
Here's my political stances:

>Ban all religions that are not Christian
>If a significant percentage of a certain ethnicity continuously are over represented in crime statistics etc, collectively punish all of that ethnicity
>remove rights to demonstrate
>right to vote acquired only by being an outstanding member of society (well educated, hard working, respected ancestry)
>police is heavily armed and authorized to target certain people exclusively because of their ethnicity
>torture is accepted as punishment for terrorism
>non-citizens can be deported by police without any cause other than the belief that it serves public interest
>citizenship can be revoked if you were not a citizen by birth and if you have broken one of the other rules above

Feel free to add stances that are in line with the above.

Do you agree?
>>
What a great place to be azan in
>>
>>66525824

you wouldn't be welcome
>>
>>66525770
christianity is a middle eastern cult
>>
>>66525953

Western christianity as it is today has nothing to do with Middle Eastern barbarism

Ideally, I would only want non-religious people, but many atheists are NEETs, neckbeards and SJWs so I need some christian - not for the religion but for their general values and principles
>>
>>66525770
Disagree. Just punish fucks that try to push illogicity onto the state
>If a significant percentage of a certain ethnicity continuously are over represented in crime statistics etc, collectively punish all of that ethnicity
Disagree. Just punish harshly those who commit crimes (if 70% of an enthnicity commits crimes so be it, punish those).
as in loudly and annoyingly demonstrating blocking productivity etc? ok. Demonstrating altogether? no.
>right to vote acquired only by being an outstanding member of society (well educated, hard working, respected ancestry)
Agree, absolutely
>police is heavily armed and authorized to target certain people exclusively because of their ethnicity
Yes to heavily armed, no to the second part. That being said, they can ofc have orders to inspect members of a certain ethnicity because it is known to be more criminal (not sure what you meant by target).
Agree, 100%.
>non-citizens can be deported by police without any cause other than the belief that it serves public interest
Agree
>citizenship can be revoked if you were not a citizen by birth and if you have broken one of the other rules above
Can be revoked from anyone.
>>
>>66526107

By target i mean both racial profiling because a certain ethnicity is more prone to be committing crimes but i also mean that in trial, the fact that the accused has a certain ethnicity speaks to his/hers disadvantage.

For instance, if equal evidence points to a white person and a coloured person as the guilty, the fact that the coloured person is coloured means that it is that person who will be convicted (provided that they didn't both commit the crime)
>>
>>66525770

OP, I find your views extremely warped, and I'm insulted at the suggestion I even might agree.

I would throw away all of your stances and replace them with these:

> Ban all religions period.
> There should only be one ethnicity
> Mandatory demonstrations twice a day.
> There is no voting.
> ok police heavily armed is fine
> torture is the punishment for any felony
> citizens and non-citizens alike can be deported, detained, etc. by police based on their mission to serve national interests
> you can only be a citizen by birth
>>
im gonna bump because im a nigger
>>
>>66525770
>fascist
>still allowing multikulti shit
One country
One people
>>
>>66526549
>> Mandatory demonstrations twice a day.
>> There is no voting.

Why have demos then? For what purpose? It is a complete waste of time and everybody who participates are fucknuts and cucks

>also
which ethnicity should be the only one in the US then?
>>
>>66525770
Is this a satire of /pol/s beliefs? Or do you actually want to undue everything our forefathers fought and died for?
>>
>>66525770

>>If a significant percentage of a certain ethnicity continuously are over represented in crime statistics etc, collectively punish all of that ethnicity

Or you know, remove them.
>>
>>66526665

didn't mean to come off as PC, sry
>>
File: 1454656812929.jpg (11 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1454656812929.jpg
11 KB, 265x265
>>66525953
Fuck off. Christianity is intrinsically linked to Western civilization and to pretend otherwise is Jewish brainwashing.

Jesus was the original person to name the Jew. Reading the New Testament is the biggest redpill there is on the kikes.
>>
>>66526718

i would love to genocide all non-europeans from europe and then ban all left-wing/SJW beliefs

punishment should be death for even showing the slightest support of non-european immigration to europe

my forefathers didn't fight nor die for multiculturalism, so don't know where you are getting at

>>66526722
obviously that would be a good starting point, but if they continue to invade my country, make an example out of them
>>
>>66525770
What's with the Jewlluminati symbolism? That's gonna give us a bad rep.
>>
>>66526699

You have demonstrations to assert power, loyalty, culture, and to lend some process and routine to daily productivity.

I say deport anyone who isn't 3/4 Scandinavian, including myself. I will go be a slave in a colony for the betterment of our nation.
>>
>>66526951

i never understood the hate you guys have against jews honestly

in Denmark there's very few jews and they aren't ruining anything. In fact, they're mostly against muslim-immigration because they are assaulted by muslims.

Never heard of a gang of jews beating up strangers or jews raping white women. Have heard of mudslimes doing this though
>>
>freedom of religion is allowed but you have to follow the law to the letter
>freedom of press is allowed
>freedom of speech is allowed
>no such thing as hate speech
>libel and slander are criminal offenses unless there is explicit proof
>no voting for different parties, all major political suggestions (like laws etc) will be directly voted by the public
>if the public thinks that the government is unfit, it will be replaced with others
>if you commit crimes of any kind, you are a detriment to society and as such give up your human rights. therefore torture, human experimentation and slave labour is allowed for these individuals
>if you are a repeat offender you will be exiled or killed depending of the severity of crimes as to not send a mass murderer to other countries
>>
>>66525770
I'm a Christian and i disagree with this
>>If a significant percentage of a certain ethnicity continuously are over represented in crime statistics etc, collectively punish all of that ethnicity
Slightly disagree. If the crime rate committed by that certain ethnicity is over at least 75% then it should be acceptable for stricter measures to be taken
Depends. Completely removing it altogether is a violation of free speech and everything that the modern world signifies. Completely removing it would be akin to something a SJW would try and do
Agree on the well educated, hard working part, disagree on the respected ancestry part. People sometimes come from bad ancestries but they work their way up to become good people. They should have every right to vote as well
Agree with heavily arming police, slightly disagree with targeting certain people based on their ethnicity unless like i stated before, said ethnicity at least commits 70-75% of crimes
agreed
Agreed
This should apply to everyone, not just citizens by birth. Breaking laws and rules is deplorable and no one who contributes to the breaking of said laws should be given special concessions simply because they were citizens by birth
>>
>>66526994

that is sacrifice...

but I don't care about the mixing of scandinavian/anglo/alpine races. Hell, I can tolerate east asians and slavs as long as we get the best of the bunch.. I care about the culture you represent however, and I despise the cultures that are represented by muslims, niggers, south asians and hispanics, respectively
>>
>>66527092

in a purely white society I could tolerate your stances
but the bar for what is sufficient human rights and the right to be free must be lowered when muslims and niggers are present in a society
>>
>>66527190

i believe that the treshold should be much lower than 70-75 % of a certain ethnicity. Obviously, there is no ethnic group of which such a large fraction are criminals and if that would ever happen you've got a serious issue - like civil war - on your hands.

The treshold should be more like 10 %
>>
>>66526899
Multiculturalism and the refugee crisis is killing Europe, there's no doubt about that. But you don't see any problems that would arise with what you're suggesting?

So we're back to the noble elite picking our leaders? Who determines who can vote?
You don't think they would play the system and pick voters that would benefit only them? There's a thousand ways this could go wrong.

What happens when this militarized police force starts targeting anyone who has a slightly different view or ideology, all for the benefit of the ruling party?

Any of these policies can be turned against the people. There's no way I would trust my government with these powers.
>>
>>66525948
But why
>>
>>66527827
i would be the dictator so i would have nothing to worry about
>>
>>66528035
theres a moon on your flag

go figure
>>
>>66525770
>Wants to live around subhumans

Fucking liberal.
>>
>>66525770
Change Christian to Jewish and you just described Israel.
>>
File: betacuck_weebshits.jpg (43 KB, 326x456) Image search: [Google]
betacuck_weebshits.jpg
43 KB, 326x456
>w-we can make exceptions for the Asians though

OP, you'd be the first to be lynched in my society
>>
>>66528047
Which illustrates my point perfectly, these laws only benefit the ruling class and won't work in the long run.
>>
>>66528169

im not obsessed like racial purity like you are, i want a society with the strongest minds and best work ethics

japs and koreans represents exactly these values hence why they are welcome

don't accuse me of being a weeb cause im not :^(
>>
>>66525770
WRONG. Ban Christianity too. All religious people get summarily executed, no exceptions.
If by "collectively punish all of that ethnicity" you mean "gas the kikes", then yes.
In public places, yes. Private property, you can hold your rally with the permission of the land owner.
IQ test will be sufficient. Just include questions on it to identify (and appropriately categorize with regards to their lack of intellect) SJW's.
I for one would abolish "police" as they are currently thought of; policing is the job of all upstanding citizens who've got the right to vote. No more idiotic policies being enforced, but everyone is responsible for upholding the law for the good of the community.
There is no such thing as "terrorism", it's a bullshit SJW word. Everything it supposedly encompasses was already illegal. Murder? Illegal. Blowing shit up? Property damage, illegal. Making plans for or threats of violence? Conspiracy to commit a crime, or the threat itself is the crime. Torture? No. Corporal punishment? Yes. Not all corporal punishment is torture, that's SJW bullshit thinking.
No, as previously stated I would abolish what you currently consider "police". Deporting non-citizens if it serves the public interest is fine, but that's up to the courts.
>citizenship can be revoked if you weren't a citizen by birth and you have broken one of the other rules above
Sure.
>>
>>66528089
's a cool moon.
>>
File: semitic.jpg (551 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
semitic.jpg
551 KB, 984x728
>>66525770

Kill yourself OP
>>
>>66526665
This.
As a leader I would do everything in my power to serve and protect the patriots who stand united under our flag
>>
>>66525770

Why not just ban all religions then? And if so, why can't we just ban sandnigger religions?

100% agree

I think this should stay, as people should have the rights to demonstate about bigger matters, that wont be heard. Unless it's immigrants.

Totally agree

Sounds like America, disagree

Agree

Agree

Agree
>>
>>66525770
>make it illegal to discuss religions openly outside if religion free zones such as churches or mosques. It shall not be taught at all in schools
>all minorities shall be dispersed evenly throughout communities and not be allowed to clump together
>everyone gets to.vote however candidates are labelled A,B,C etc. They remain completely anonymous and they all receive the same amount of ad time which consists of a black background and white writing outlining their policies and nothing else.
>a maximum pay ratio exists of 200 to 1 meaning the top played employee can only make a maximum of 200 times the amount of the lowest paid
>police are lightly armed as ghettos do not exist when minorities are dispersed evenly
>torture is acceptable but must be documented and recorded
> unemployment benefits exist for a maximum of 3 months only.
>no bail system exists. And criminals are all judged locally and under individual circumstances by the community. The government has no right to overturn the punishment decided upon by a council of his community.
>minimum healthcare is free however elective surgeries and priority is given to insurance.
> Education is taken out as a 2% increase in tax once you earn over x amount of money a year
Perfect world done.
>>
>>66531606
Oh and liberal art degrees are not covered by the education scheme. Mainly just the STEM subjects get the pass as they contribute the most to society.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.