[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madame President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Deal with the Hill.gif (420 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Deal with the Hill.gif
420 KB, 500x350
Hillary is a successful white Christian with actual experience in both the executive branch and congress.

What's Trump done again? Inherited money?

She will also get all the centrist independent votes by pointing to Bernie on her left and the Republicans to her right.
>>
File: trump-big.jpg (324 KB, 1600x903) Image search: [Google]
trump-big.jpg
324 KB, 1600x903
Sorry, TRUMP
>>
>>66523381
fuck you faggit
>>
>>66523381

How can she be president when she's in jail...

>And she will go to jail

TRUMP
R
U
M
P
>>
>>66523381
>>66523381
this sjw movement is fucking surreal. its really taken over the west. first a nigger and then a woman? whats next? a gay asian? diversity before proficiency will be the downfall of american society
>>
>>66523381
I'd never call that evil bitch my president. People have served prison sentences for less. Hope she serves time and gets booted from the election. I'm not voting for any democrat. Republicans are the only party that can get this country on track.
>>
Hillary gets vaginal cancer

Czech 'em
>>
What did she do anyway? And why is she not in jail?
>>
>>66523381
Its literally chad vs cuckquean who's husband got supported by said chad.

Who do you think majority will vote for?
>>
>>66527577
If I can't have Sanders, y'all can have Trump I don't even care anymore. I'll sit around and laugh when he screws up something important and can't declare bankruptcy.

But Hillary's never really been anything. The best she can come up for for why I should vote for her is that she has a vagina. I think she's running to represent the status quo or something?
>>
>>66527803
>The best she can come up for for why I should vote for her is that she has a vagina.
Sadly that'll resonate with your majority of voters.
>>
File: 1457248222261.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1943) Image search: [Google]
1457248222261.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1943
>>66523381
Actual Hillary shills, how increasingly nervous.
>>
>>66527900
There are so many vaginas, though. Why is hers uniquely qualified to be vagina in chief? Why don't we elect one of the girls who has a fleshlight made from their vaginas instead?
>>
>>66523381
>Christian
>rabidly pro-abortion

Whatever you do to the least of these, you do to Me."

Hillary is a Christ-killer, no different from the Jews.
>>
Do we know who her running m8 is going to be?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 617x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 617x478
>>66523381
>>
>>66527803
>But Hillary's never really been anything.

Seriously? If your dad had served as Senator from New York and as Secretary of State, would you tell people that he had never really been anything?

And don't give me any shit about how she didn't really earn or deserve those positions. Crap like that goes on every day in politics.

A funny related story: When JFK appointed his brother RFK to be his attorney general, and people bitched about it, he joked that he wanted Robert to get some experience for his career as a lawyer.
>>
>>66528350

I don't mean her experience, I mean I can't point to anything she's accomplished other than making herself the butt of jokes. And she lies constantly. It's not specifically that she's worse than every other person in Washington, but the people we have working in Washington right now are kind of all people who aren't really anything.
>>
What does Obama and Hillary have in common?
What do niggers and criminals have in common?
They both deserve to go to jail.
>>
>>66528584

ok, I agree 100%. she's as despicable as any current politician, and even more so because the goddamn press gives her a free ride.

are you old enough to remember the "pretty in pink" press conference from Bill's days? She was going to answer all the scandal questions once and for all. One reporter actually did ask about the time she invested 1000 and got back about 100K "because of luck" from a firm that subsequently got a break from the Clinton administration in Arkansas.

She didn't answer the question. Ok, so far. NOBODY HAD THE GUTS TO POINT THAT OUT. they just moved on to the next softball question.

Imagine a debate where the mods fucked Hillary over the way they fucked Trump over in the last Fox debate.

That's why I hate Hillary.
>>
>>66528272
trump supporter here

you watch fox news to much
>>
>>66528926
No, I don't remember that. I was a little kid, but I will see if I can youtube it. All I remember from Clinton was Monica Lewinsky and no one talking about bombing a bunch of places like Kosovo.

The only thing the media is ever hard on Hillary about is her fashion choices and I don't give a fuck how old ladies dress as long as they bathe and obey reasonable modesty standards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.