[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vernaculis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x225
Is he based?

Been watching a few of his vids and he seems good so far.

Gone off Sargon and thunderf00t so I hope vern doesn't let me down
>>
First class thinker. I've been a subscriber for a couple months. Hopefully he'll start doing interviews at some point.
>>
>>66523336
That would be cool.

Used to watch his vids now again a couple years ago. Just hope he doesn't go on atheist rants like thunderf00t or turns out to be lefty Jew sympathiser like Sargon
>>
I love this guy.
>>
>>66524395
Recommend any of his vids?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>66524567
Third party here, but it seems pretty obvious that yes, they would recommend any of his videos because they love him.
>>
>>66525809
I was asking for any vid that stands out and is a good watch
>>
>>66523116
I like him.

He's my second favorite Tuber, right after Harmful Opinions.
>>
>>66525920
They would probably say Vernaculis vids standout and are a good watch because they love him, but I think they left, so you will have to draw you own conclusions.
>>
>>66523116
He's purdy gud.
>>
>>66527558
>Harmful Opinions
not heard of him. give us a example vid
>>
>>66528273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFZTb3qVdI
>>
>>66528550
cheers mate but i hate when people use voice programs instead of talking themselves. if thats his real voice? then he needs to stop sounding like a robot.
>>
>>66528880
People have been arguing about that.
He does livestreams, and he sounds the same, so I'm assuming it's him.
>>
>>66529268
lol he sounds like that for real? subbed him anyway. thanks for the recommendation
>>
File: 4chan janitors.jpg (24 KB, 634x304) Image search: [Google]
4chan janitors.jpg
24 KB, 634x304
>>66523116
First I would pitch a story to.
>>
>>66531375
explain
>>
>>66531572
His insistence on journalistic ethics bar him from a normal career but gave him an entourage of followers and youtubers. Essentially he is setting up his own network of bloggers and tubers that need not conform to censorship and every story they get is another step twards the mass grave journalism dug for itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.