[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ZEALAND FLAG SCAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: GOD OF NATIONS.png (2 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
GOD OF NATIONS.png
2 KB, 318x159
Anyone get their papers?

We now all have barcode numbers, also the envelopes are tropical seal so they will have your DNA now as well.

Its not a referendum, its a information gathering program to get our DNA and give us all numbers.

> inb4 Nazi's giving Jews numbers
>>
lol ok pal
>>
>>66522237
He's right you know.
>>
3 voting papers arrived at our address. The scan codes are different for each one. We thought it odd, thinking it isn't an anonymous vote after all.

Why they have to have the capability to check who voted for what though? Dunno?
>>
>>66522404
right on my dick lmao
>>
>>66522487
It has your name on the front, their is a barcode above your name and another barcode on the paper you send in.

They will know who you are, it just stops the general public from knowing.

We're anonymous to each other, but not to the system.
>>
File: image.png (460 KB, 608x573) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 608x573
>>66522132
Surely not. Proof, please.
>>
>>66522487
I just assumed the barcodes were to make the slips harder to counterfeit, but then why didn't they have them in the first referendum?
>>
>>66522799
It stops double voting
(Even though you give 2 votes to moaris in your elections)
>>
>>66522132
>tropical seal
what is this?

My papers just arrived (Nz'er in aus, obviously)

I actually quite like the new flag design, but I'm so pissed off about the manner in which John Key went about having this referendum that I'm more considering sticking to the old flag just as a fuck you to him
>>
>>66523038
F-fucking what?
>>
>>66522132
>tropical seal

I stopped licking envelopes after George Costanzas fiance died from it.

Water works just as well. Lazy plebs lick and sttick
>>
>>66522993
Because then people wont expect it, it looks all pretty much the same as the last one.

>>66522971
Would do, but then you would have my number, how do I know your not with the system?
> ie. too lazy, its like 10:17 on a worknight dude

Also, anyone else notice that theirs like instructions in like 40 different languages?

If you cant speak English or Native Tongue, then you shouldn't be voting (or be in the country for that matter)
>>
>>66523038
everyone gets 2 votes in the elections
>>
>>66523074
Don't just consider it, stick it to the fucking kike and vote NO NEW FLAG.

If we ever happen to become a republic, that'd be reason to change the flag. Not distraction-tactic-slash-wants-to-leave-a-legacy faggot bullshit like he's done.
>>
>>66522487
>The scan codes are different for each one. We thought it odd, thinking it isn't an anonymous vote after all.

Why the fuck would they have a binding referendum which is an anonymous vote?

When you vote at election time it's not anonymous, they cross you off the electoral roll as having voted at that station
>>
File: stanza.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
stanza.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>66523153
>I stopped licking envelopes after George Costanzas fiance died from it
>George Costanza
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>66523205
This by the way boys, this is a move from a career politician who wants to sit back and go 'look! I did that!'.

Go ahead and vote your culture away for the benefit of a narcissist.
>>
>>66523038
Ahh, but how long until we have the numbers on our arms? How long until our processions are linked to it?

First they put 'Fluoride' in our water, then they put 'recycled' water in our water, then they make it so 'safe' that you cant hire people, put the wage up so you really cant hire people, then they get driverless trucks.

WHEN WILL IT END??
>>
>>66523345
John Key isn't a career politician.

He was Born 2 Jew though

>>66523311
Do you sniff glue? Why would you lick it? Especially since the envelopes are probably made in China
>>
File: five.png (112 KB, 294x368) Image search: [Google]
five.png
112 KB, 294x368
>>66523503
>he didn't acknowledge the meme
>>
File: kiwubs.png (245 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
kiwubs.png
245 KB, 812x727
So when will you know the result m8s?
>>
>>66523261
>When you vote at election time it's not anonymous, they cross you off the electoral roll as having voted at that station
Are you sure it's not just like that in Australia because your voting is compulsory?
>>
>>66523670
23 days m8
>>
>>66523734
I'm from NZ. I can only assume you have never voted in NZ before
>>
>>66523670
>>66523753
But preliminary results (i.e. Overwhelming 'no' vote) will be out on the night of the 24th.
>>
I'll drop mine off tomorrow.
>>
File: nzeel.png (168 KB, 887x607) Image search: [Google]
nzeel.png
168 KB, 887x607
>>66523753
>>66523804
How hard are the media shilling for change and is it full of white guilt/multi culti shit?
>>
>>66522132
~~~So long as I get my extra comfy, leafy meme flag, I don't care~~~
>>
>>66523205
Vote Gondor white tree flag for maximum mudslime assblasting
>>
>>66524117
Bugger off you separatist scum

GOD DEFEND NEW ZEALAND
>>
>cucked by maoris

Fucking hell NZ
>>
File: dingo shit.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dingo shit.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>66524308
cucked by England
>>
I thought it's just because it's easier

tick paper
tear it off
put in envelope
>>
>>66523503
Right. He's a career goldman sachs Jew. Even better.
>>
Have your dog lick the seal.

Your population's inability to come up with "table flip" solutions to problems is why your country doesn't matter to the world except to mock and film movies in.
>>
>>66522132
>also the envelopes are tropical seal so they will have your DNA now as well.

Come on friendo, don't you know to use a drop of water instead of licking it with your tongue.
>>
File: 1454775590765.png (524 KB, 687x516) Image search: [Google]
1454775590765.png
524 KB, 687x516
You know you can just not have an opinion?
Compulsory voting is silly and your flag will be silly and 50 years out of date whatever you do. just give up.
>>
I'm not bothered on voting. I'll probably sell my flag vote letter to a family member or something. Whatever the flag ends up being, I don't give a fuck. I'll probably still fly the union jack to be honest. I don't give a fuck. If I buy NZ merchandise it's not like I'll boycott it if it has the new flag on it, I don't care that much.
>>
>>66524092
Literally on the form it says the new flag represents the current NZ and the actual flag represents the ocean and southern hemisphere also British empire.
>>
Post a pic of the ballot form
>>
>>66522132

You might be schizo bro
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.