[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please give me a compelling argument to not circumcise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1457337946766.png (250 KB, 1080x1064) Image search: [Google]
1457337946766.png
250 KB, 1080x1064
Can someone please give me a compelling argument to not circumcise my boys besides "da j00z"?
>>
Why would you want to mutilate your sons penis?
>>
>>66521817
It should be their own choice whether or not they want to snip skin off their dick. It doesn't grow back.
>>
Maybe because it's not your body and it should be their choice to mutilate it or leave it be at an age where they are capable of making said decision?
>>
>>66521817
Is costs a lot of money.
>>
>>66521817
Because you have no right to violate your sons bodily autonomy
Because the only nation with a private healthcare system, is also the only nation the still practices routine genital mutilation
Because a child's foreskin can be sold for thousands of dollars
Because circumcision has been shown to have long tern psychological effects on the brain
>>
A person i used to know did it for money, he got about 300 dollars from his dad. Told him it was a shit decision.
>>
File: 6585463265_53c7dd6fb3_b.jpg (241 KB, 710x1024) Image search: [Google]
6585463265_53c7dd6fb3_b.jpg
241 KB, 710x1024
>>66521817
because why are you so scared about letting your own child decide?
>>
File: 1457155241235.gif (3 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1457155241235.gif
3 MB, 350x197
If he has a small penis, he will forever think that the little missing skin flap would have made all the difference. He'll be autistically butthurt forever.

I'm cut and huge and don't give any fucks at all
>>
you should in fact you should just cut the whole penis off and do yours while you're at and then go an hero you and your shitty kid you mindless sack of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 928x696
>>66521817
how dumb are you?
they do it to desensensitize your penis and make sex / masturbation less enjoyable because it is taboo in religion

if you want your son to actually really fully enjoy what sex has to offer do not cut off his foreskin
>>
Because it should be your kid's choice whether he wants a piece of his dick sliced off. Nice shilling, Shlomo. Oy vey!
>>
>>66522642
nice try gook
>>
>>66521817

The better question is why do it? The default is uncircumsised.

The joos is a valid answer too since the only reason circumsision is treated as the societal norm in America is because Doctors get handed cash to perform the procedure.

You're literally giving a Doctor a paycheck to mutilate your child you schmuck. Bonus points for acting superior to people with normal dicks afterwards.
>>
>>66523108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80
>>
I'm circumcised and my dick is fucking ugly. Thanks dad, we're not even Jewish.
>>
>>66523086
I'm white lol

Stay mad
>>
>>66522642
This post, fucking this post right here. Leave your son's foreskin alone, OP, and spare us the tears of an intactivist driven by a micropenis his genes gave him.
>>
File: 1457306887614.jpg (6 KB, 187x189) Image search: [Google]
1457306887614.jpg
6 KB, 187x189
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Heres a short easy to digest video on why circumcision is an outdated stupid practice.
>>
>>66522547
Wat?
>>
>>66523108
This would explain the weird early childhood dreams of genital mutilations in hospital settings. I cant believe I didnt piece this together until now. I have a skin bridge that I can put rings through.
>>
Do you have any idea what you sound like?

You are literally there with your baby boys foreskin stretched out between your fingers and a surgical knife in the other hand, you're wildly screaming like a mad man "I'LL FUCKING DO IT, YOU'LL ALL SEE, GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY NOT?!?!"

How about because it is a natural part of the human body with a many legitimate functions.

How about because the only reason to cut it off is an antiquated, barbaric religious practice that is detrimental toward the victim and any future sexual partners he has.

I could go into details but surely that should be enough.

Just don't do it you fucking maniac.
>>
>>66522642
Your dick would still be big or small with or without the forskin. He shouldnt have his kid circumcised because its out dated and has no real basis.
>>
>>66521817
Loss of functional body part, chance of medical accident, loss of time and money.
>B-but smegma
WASH IT OFF THEN.
>>
>>66523872
Studies show that infants definitely do feel intense pain during the procedure and that it is often deeply traumatising.

Its funny, parents are so quick to count the toes but in the next breath cut off a perfectly healthy part of the anatomy.
>>
>>66524097
I dont see any reason why it wouldnt be painful as fuck. If babies could talk.
>>
>>66523271
Hueeee me so sorry, you want sweet sour sauce with daaat
>>
>>66521817
>a compelling argument to not
"Why not" is not a compelling argument in the first place. Instead you should look for reasons to do it, and if you find any you go ahead and mutilate yourself
>>
File: amputationweb.jpg (105 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
amputationweb.jpg
105 KB, 700x510
>>66524007
Actually, the scar tissue left from circumcision is taught and doesn't stretch like healthy skin.

A shocking photo obtained by Intaction shows the results of an accidental amputation of a pinky finger when the subject was an infant. It is clear from the photo that the stump of the amputated pinky finger is significantly shorter than the unaffected finger in the opposing hand.

Amputation severs the nerve endings to the affected area. Circumcision causes total severing of the nerves leading from the foreskin due to the stretching, cutting (laceration), and crushing by circumcision devices. This type of neuron death is known as neurotmesis. Neurotmesis results in neural degeneration. Not only are the nerves lost in the foreskin, but the nerves feeding them atrophy and die back to the spine. Without full enervation of the penile tissues as an infant, growth is likely to be stunted.
>>
>>66521817
Can you give a compelling argument to not routinely circumcise girls as well?
>>
>>66524264
Well ill be damned.
>>
>>66524264

>Removing skin
>Removing conjoining bones and joints

Nice try, Nigel.
>>
>>66524623
Its about the nerves and potential growth you illiterate fuck, Jose.
>>
Mfw not circumsised
>>
>>66523608

>watching this faggot
>ever

disagree or not, these videos are horrendously homosexual and pretencious. you probably watched cracked too
>>
>>66525556
Somewhat red pilled videos that are easily digestible for normies, also the video is 100% right.
>>
>>66521817
storypic is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>66521817
>using m.4chan
>>
>>66521817
I don't get why muslims lobbing of womens clit is such a big deal. But no one seems to care about lobbing off man skin. You will be doing a disservice to the kid. That part of the dick is where the most pleasure comes from.
>>
>tfw uncut
>tfw average sized

Feels okay man
>>
>>66521817
Had to get the snip when I was 4 years old due to a fault foreskin. Can confirm, being circumcised sucks. The idea of being able to last long hours in the sack sounds great in theory, but it's not. The frustration of not being able to cum is annoying for me and my wife. After about 45 minutes of pumping away, she's had enough and very sore. Then comes the half an hour of her trying to pull me off afterwards. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.