[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In honor of tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: berniegate.png (1011 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
berniegate.png
1011 KB, 1024x716
In honor of tonight.
>>
One of them is talking about a specific subset of a race, the illegal immigrants
The other is talking about all members of a race
>>
>>66521666
>>
>>66521666
Nice, Satan.
Saved.
>>
>>66521830
Illegal immigrants is not a race.
>>
What is most obvious to me is that Trump is the best candidate, republican and democrat for the African American community.

>BUT HES RAYSIST!!
>TRUMPS HITLER!!!

The truth is Trumps tough stance on illegal immigration and deportation is a godsend for African Americans.

First let me clears up the facts on the candidates positions on illegal immigration

Trump is the ONLY candidate that supports deporting the 11 million illegals in this country.
Both Rubio AND Cruz have stated that they would only deport illegals if they committed a crime, essentially that want to keep them here deprived of rights working for big business taking jobs the Black community desperately needs. And lets not even start with Kasich, its clear he has no qualms with amnesty and would use it as a negotiating tool with the dems to lower taxes on the rich.

So why is Trumps stance on illegal immigration and deportation so important?

Well remember the joke "THEY TOOK ERR JOBS!"? Many economists and the sort actually have come to a consensus that Illegal immigrants HAVE stolen the jobs that should be worked by the African americans regarding their economic level.

Not only do they take jobs that would save millions of blacks from unemployment they also lower the wages, benefits and other entitlements usually offered by such jobs.

Rubio and Cruz would be an absolute disaster for the Black community, Trump is the best option even including the democratic candidates for ensuring the economic success of the Black community.
>>
>>66522590
But Trump is talking about the subset of Mexicans which are illegal immigrants, Noregr.
>>
>>66521830
You act like illegal immigration exclusively comes from Mexicans. They aren't a subset of a race, they're just a class of criminal.
>>
>>66521666
Someone tweet this to sanders with #racistbernie
>>
>>66522646
Trump is talking about a class of criminals.

Not a race.
>>66522655
>>
>>66522800
>>66522655
I never said illegal immigration exclusively comes from Mexicans, but the quote in the picture specifically targets Mexican illegal immigrants, that's my point, we're basically arguing semantics at this point, Trump is targeting criminals, Bernie is targeting a race.
>>
>>66522908

Good.
Bernie is a jewish cuck who is getting for because he is anti-white.
>>
America is so fucked up that any jewish anti-white like Bernie gets vote from white leftists
>>
File: my accounts.jpg (68 KB, 687x314) Image search: [Google]
my accounts.jpg
68 KB, 687x314
>>66521666
So apparently I'm too white to be poor.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 458x132) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 458x132
>>66524387
lucky bastard
>>
>>66524387
Why haven't you donated your money to Bernie yet, goyim?
>>
File: IMG_20160306_040315.jpg (4 KB, 320x74) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_040315.jpg
4 KB, 320x74
Does this and my flag puts me on Bern's good side?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 479x44) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 479x44
Engineer student. Don't work. I guess it's kind of alright.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.