[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white supremacists the ugliest white people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 36111.jpg (133 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
36111.jpg
133 KB, 800x430
Why are white supremacists the ugliest white people?
>>
The attractive and intelligent white supremacists know better than to reveal their power level
>>
>>66517020
Ask your father.
>>
File: nazi dad.gif (2 MB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
nazi dad.gif
2 MB, 250x202
>confederates
>"white supremacists"

no op

no
>>
>>66517020
>"""""""master race""""""""
>>
>>66517154
THIS
H
I
S

I can tell you right now the leftist politicians and the elite hate niggers as much as we do, but they don't fucking let anyone know that
>>
Because people that are elite don't consider other people who aren't elite to be on their level, white or brown or black.
Elite people care about being elite, if a black or a chink manages it - fine by them, otherwise all non elite are garbage that is below them.
Why would such people care for white supremacy or any supremacy but that of the elite? They don't, only people that aren't elite care for it.
>>
Because it's not the 50's anymore and classy white supremacists have to hide their power level, only the dumbasses parade around.
>>
Because elite whites have more in common with elite blacks than they do with poor whites. The poor, ugly white supremacist is the same as a poor black man to the elite
>>
File: this_thread_again.jpg (40 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
this_thread_again.jpg
40 KB, 460x500
>>
Because the American south is garbage. Look at European nationalist groups and you don't see this trash.

There has not been a single American nationalist group that wasn't edgelords. Even Rockwell got involved with Christian Identity, basically reverse 'we wuz kangs'. American nationalists are the biggest problem we've faced in spreading our ideas.
>>
>>66517020
because the white elite is not racist
>>
>>66517020

massive inferiority complex, exactly as designed by their cults
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/66019528/#q66019528
>>
shit genes,

They seek to take out their shit-gene frustrations on the easiest of targets.
>>
>>66517837
Oh God, that girl on the right is so cute.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.