[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Water problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
We all love water.
When i hear someone complain about a water drought (cali).
Then i question these monkeys and get angry.....

WHY NOT MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE TO RAISE THE WATER DROUGH,we cant be forcing water.

I saw an idiot buy 50 gallon of water,just to test a fkn iphone to be broken at 100 feet. .....HAHAHA

We need to move to another state and make that state popular. Thats how we can get attention for the water fix.

MORE INDORSMENT TO A STATE THE MORE INTENTION IT GETS...ITS TRUE.

Yes we can
>>
Or gtfo.. Of the water area and youtuber about it

Tube..tuber..water tuber.....clot tuber...
>>
File: 1426918206529.jpg (90 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1426918206529.jpg
90 KB, 1280x960
>wanting California voters moving out of state

No
>>
Not an obummers side. Anything is possible yes
>>
Or stop wasting water raising livestock for muh burgers
>>
>Most eco friendly population.
>Drains the environments fresh water source making it uninhabitable by humans.
>>
People are moving.
>>
That pacific ocean is right there, they can easily

>develop breakthroughs to de-saltizize the water
>handle their reservoirs well, and not in a retarded way like they do now

Any other shit like that. But the politicians are retarded, and you know who """"they"""" are

>Fienstein

Also

>Implying califags aren't moving in droves already

t.califag
>>
The only time water availability or quality comes into question is when the government controls it.
>>
File: Lewd_ab40ad_5112269.jpg (121 KB, 780x948) Image search: [Google]
Lewd_ab40ad_5112269.jpg
121 KB, 780x948
>>66516374
>>66516529
>>66516583
OP is a babbling lunatic
>>
How do you have a problem finding water when it literally falls from they sky?
>>
>>66516717
They also have the largest Methane leak in the country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/california-gas-leak-threatens-jerry-browns-image-as-a-climate-change-hero.html

>>66516748
Way too expensive. They could save themselves but the rich elite once again puts them into a hole. The rich's water usage went up, most didn't even change water habits and water prices did not go up for them. Water usage as a whole went down slightly becasue the state price gouged everyone else.
>>
>>66516973
Because it fell out of the sky less last year, it wasn't enough water to keep Silicon Valley's golf courses green.
>>
The poloticians is starring at YOU for THEM to e elected. Anything that is a promise isnt .....obviously..

Beside that....

I just want to say is stop BTCHn...please!...your making yourself look worse than a non erected plant....

Why not move if this going to be a problem?BTCi! When eas theblast time i heard someone conolain ABOUT WATER AND HOW HOT IT IS...-
>>
Also....

BTCH! Ill crush those mosquitos, go suck off the ones who ACTUALLY WANTS YOUR EGGS AND VIRUSES.

THE BEACH idea is great :) i questioned why not. Take some wall money for that project. Meh...

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE...THEN SK TRUMOS NUTS ......OK? DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

PINCHE MAYATE
>>
>>66516374
The drought in California is a sham (I love there). We have a bunch of hippies living here who get their rocks off calling humans pieces of shit for disrespecting nature. The reason we have reservoirs is so we can get through years with less than average rainfall. The reason it's called "average" is because over a period of time sometimes individual years have more rainfall while other years have less. The last few years were below average but this year we had El NiƱo and it's been raining 7/8 weeks since September, effectively undoing the damage caused by several years of below average rainfall. I'm currently sitting inside my work having a beer while I wait for the rain to lighten up.

People were so quick to jump on the "OMG NO WATER" train and now that the "emergency" has well ended, you don't see anyone praising anything anymore. Just a bunch of people who love to complain.
>>
>>66516979
>Way too expensive

That's pretty funny when the money is being used for retarded purposes, they can easily remedy this by doing that. Some places already use recycled water.

They just want to keep us in a hole so they make up excuses, all they love doing is bringing more debt. But when it comes to solving critical moments like this, "muh too expensive goy, its better to waste the money but we wont tell you!"

Course it also doesn't help when most of the people here are uninformed liberal retards.
>>
File: 1438375113638.png (94 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1438375113638.png
94 KB, 300x301
pls do not say "cali".

t. commiefornian
>>
>>66516973
Sometimes not enough falls. California has a giant population and a lot of agriculture and half of it's practically in a desert. It also needs to fall in the right places, namely in the mountains as snow, so that it sticks around. That said, California lets most of it run into the ocean because muh environment.
>>
>>66517455
sorry that i didn't wanna say the whole thing and that triggered your autism m8
>>
>>66517402
You can haul buckets of ocean water and distill it yourself if you think it's a cheap alternative.
>>
You have it good Cali
Oh water
>>
The OP sounds legit like a fucking crazy person
>>
>>66518321
yeah, i had trouble understanding the post tbH.
>>
>>66518364
whats even more alarming is the staggering amount of people who seemingly havent noticed at all
>>
>>66518044
eventually, this will have to be done.

Kinda wish people would stop being slaves to paper, if they weren't the elite would have no power over their puppets and it would all come crashing down. But hey i'm just rambling.
>>
>>66516374
wow people this mentally disabled use the same website as me, scary
>>
>>66518540
We did notice texas, we just don't care.

I think its more of "mexican that barely into english" then a crazy person desu.
>>
File: 1427566370891.jpg (266 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1427566370891.jpg
266 KB, 1223x1240
>>66518672
>We did notice texas
Sure
>all these serious responses to the ramblings of a madman
Sure
>>
>>66516374
Stay out of oregon californiafags. We are at hipster capacity.
>>
>OP claims to be from Cali
>exhibits odd obsession with word games like a half assed lyricist on drugs
>cites home brewed solution that includes making another random state of his choosing "popular"
>implying Cali is popular
>implying popularity contests equate to real solutions and success
>projects aggressive and assuming perspective onto politicians through his television
This guy just might be from California.
>>
Commyfornian here

Moving is not an option for a lot of people.

When the economy tanked because of inflation everyone pretty much dipped into their savings to provide for basic cost of living increases. Not a lot of folks don't have the money, or job prospects, necessary to move out of the state. People are trapped in jobs barely getting by from paycheck to paycheck to stay afloat. There's literally no means of getting out unless you want them to move to another state and become a welfare recipient at YOUR tax dollar expense.

We're hoping this el nino season will bring some much needed snow pack to the mountains, but so far it's been a pretty dry winter. We still have a few more months of hope though. Tomorrow is forecasted for thunderstorms all day, and we did get some wet the last few days also. Actually kind of ruined a day hike I had planned but I can't be mad that our reservoirs are filling up.

If I had the money I'd get out of the state, I'll tell you that much. To a more rural area which had more lax gun laws. I'm sort of an odd-man-out here; white conservative with ethics, MGMA. Lot of you folks give the typical "we're full go away" response when people wanna move out east more, but at least I wouldn't be one of the stereotypical faggots you see coming out of this state.
>>
obesity and well fit people bch about water....
Popular state bitch about it
Over populated....Btch fits about water....
Rich peoole btch fit about water....

I compare this with people who are living in the dessert or africa. The most suffering.....AND YOU SEE THEM EATING DIRT THAN BTCHN FOR EATER....

Im just saying....STOP BTCHNG ABOUT WAAAATEEERRRRR

WHAT ARE YOU? A loser??? YeS DI U SEE NOw???
>>
Those who are less fortune does complain about waters

BUT INSTEAD YOU SEE A RICH MAN BTCH HOW THEYRE RICH WATER IS SO RICH THEY POOR IT INTO THE TOILET
FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK TTTHHHHAAATTTLTTT!
>>
>>66520433
why do you type like a retard?
srs question
>>
Californians are doomed and good riddance, even back in the day the gold rush brought in schemers and lots of odd folks looking to stake claim to the mythical wealth in the land, it's no different today with people tryina 'make it big' in Hollywood by acting/singing/skating/surfing, or by simply force memeing white vans on YouTube to get attention. Everything down to the names of the towns are contrived and fake. Hollow advertisements to get others to join in on the misery. They'll all be clambering to escape soon enough and no one will care, they chose their own demise California literally is the hell on earth in which they suffer
>>
As i type this i mock the anons who say " why u type like a retard???ner neeer neer nNNEEERRR" F up!

Im just mad at people who btch about water.
>>
File: aNewLow.jpg (706 KB, 1278x4993) Image search: [Google]
aNewLow.jpg
706 KB, 1278x4993
>>66520618
>>66520433
>>66517358
>>66517061
>>66516583
>>66516529
>>66516374
>>66521242

pic related is op
>>
I aint mad at people who are swags if you may be thinking. I aint mad at them. Dont get me started with them...with thyre tied up nuts and nail polishing wax changer mood changer....or MOON CHANGER :l
>>
File: 1427416645997.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427416645997.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>66521242
yeah alright champ, thats nice, how about you go pick up an english book or something maybe build a wall
>>
File: 1457339689591.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457339689591.png
11 KB, 408x408
>stick 40 million people in the desert and mountains
>hurr what could go wrong
20% of flowing surface fresh water here
>>
>>66521403
yeah, but you live in canada
>>
>>66521242
>makes mockery of self trying to mock others
Are you the lead singer of the red hot chili peppers?
>>
File: 1439402222215.jpg (53 KB, 497x499) Image search: [Google]
1439402222215.jpg
53 KB, 497x499
>>66521449
the second most relevant country after Russia when the water wars happen.
>>
I guesse im done here..
Im just saying

Also , i make mysel mock abd mock others? Nnnnooooo

I accept the blue pill that id rather take the red pill. The blue aint good than the red cause the red is the overall popular color... DONT YOU LOVE REDS???

i enjoy blue aswell....then again, dont i have the choice to mix both and e a purple pill??... The royal colour?????

Why take on thing if you can take both??? Wonder off in wonkerlad....

Also. Take your red pills
>>
>>66521925
You should certainly be taking some sort of pills....
Genuinely curious: what's your level of experience with the English language? I'm trying to figure out if you just can't write in it or if you are insane/on something.
>>
>>66521925
You're done being on planet earth entirely, I bet you hold the ground to keep from floating off into space, take your catchphrase morse code and intermingled spaghetti brained speech and fuck off to planet retard for everyone's sake. Make some pop up books while you're there Dr Seuss
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.