[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should suicide be illegal? I get it from a personal aspect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: e8fc75c69f7bd3ef98c5f033d90c7741.jpg (444 KB, 1200x1833) Image search: [Google]
e8fc75c69f7bd3ef98c5f033d90c7741.jpg
444 KB, 1200x1833
Why should suicide be illegal?

I get it from a personal aspect as well as a "less people to pay taxes" type of thing, but why should the laws say we can't take out own lives?

And yes, I realize it's technically "attempting suicide" that's illegal.
>>
just get out jpg
>>
>>66516209
Because hearing women that have "survived suicide" beg for attention is annoying as fuck
>>
>>66516209
How about for the sake of the people who have to go out there and clean up your splattered carcass and pick your fucking brains out of the carpet when you decide to Kurt Cobain yourself.

I feel so bad for those people who have to pick up that nasty mess.

Kill yourself in a way that doesn't leave a mess.
>>
Because if you're too pussy to go through with it and only take half measures, my tax dollars going to pay for police , healthcare, and other shit to cover the costs of your botched job.

All or nothing faggit
>>
You exist as a free individual and the state should have no say whether you want to stay or not. It's absurd.
>>
File: z-0004.jpg (126 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
z-0004.jpg
126 KB, 600x800
>>66516209
why should suicide be legal?
why should anything be legal or illegal for that matter?

law should only be decided on through group consensus in small communities (a bunch of families with similar values who choose to live near each other for practical reasons like bartering and such). anything else is a fucking useless joke. end the fed for starters.

kill yourself op
>>
The state invests in the individual, a suicide means a wasted investment.
>>
>>66516209
It's only illegal so that police can enter your residence without a warrant if there's reasonable suspicion you're about to do it
>>
>>66516956
>"survived suicide"
>literally being so useless that you can't even kill yourself
>>
>>66516209
So that when people are threatening suicide the cops are allowed to stop them. I think euthanasia should be allowed, but look at countries like Sweden Yes, where they’ll help otherwise perfectly healthy depressed people off themselves.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>66516209
Because otherwise you could legally sign up for a dangerous activity, and sign a document saying you're committing suicide. If you don't die, well ok. If you do, you said you were committing suicide. There's a whole bunch of stories by Robert Sheckley, a sci-fi writer, about things that would be possible in such a world. Like eg, a legal version of Hunger Games.

Interesting that it has those implications, huh?
>>
>>66517638
Not like it's hard either. I'm almost convinced people who purposely overdose on pills do it solely for attention. A gun or noose would be a quicker, less painless way to go.
>>
File: ax38ljxlsjpti803f.jpg (43 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
ax38ljxlsjpti803f.jpg
43 KB, 530x800
>>66516209
Just commit suicide if you want to do it, but always remember to livestream it
>>
>>66516209
>dat face
>dem legs
>dat mustang bass
Hnnnggg
>>
>>66518174
>lip pierce
d r o p p e d
r
o
p
p
e
d
>>
>>66516209
Also, it would let people literally sell their lives. Sell your heart to a billionaire - your family gets the money.
>>
>>66516209
Attempting suicide should carry the death penalty
>>
>>66518365
I'd be all for this.
>>
>>66516209
>Why should suicide be illegal?

Cleansing of the gene pool. Why keep broken genetics alive and subsidized by the healthy & fit?
>>
Because destruction/theft of government property is illegal.
>>
why should the laws depict what drugs cunts put in their bodies.

thats fucked
>>
>>66518029
That's why the suicide rate for men is higher.
When men do it, it's a sure-way to die because they're doing it for real.
When women do it, it's something they can easily back out of because they want the attention.
>>
>>66518698
I've heard of that before. When I lived in North Carolina, there was a news story of some she-boon in a hospital that was caring for her. (I don't remember why she was there) but she went to the bathroom and cut her wrists. As the story goes, after she did it she went around showing people and doctors tried holding her down. She did it for attention but the dumb bitch actually cut the artery in her wrist and when she realized she fucked up, started crying her eyes out and started hyperventilating which in turn made her bleed out faster. I'm gonna try and find the article about it.
>>
>>66516209
>Why should suicide be illegal?

So the police have a justification to break and enter a home to save a life of a mentally ill individual.

Literally no other reason.
>>
>>66516209
you didn't come into this world by choice, so it isn't your decision to make.
>>
>>66516209
What is the monopoly on violence? Only the state had the legitimate right to take lives; you do not, even if it your own life. Exceptions are made for self-defense.

I don't have a problem with suicide. If I get cancer I'm going to want to be euthanized because I don't want to burden my family financially with the treatments.
>>
If suicide was legal the coffin industry would encourage everyone to kill themselves.
>>
Well just remember OP. It's been over 5,000 years of humanity has existed and the only thing that has changed is technology. They're still the same disgusting things that murder, rape, steal, lie, cheat, etc. and humanity justifies evil in the world because of dumb hippie shit like "Ying/yang" like I'm suppose to respect criminals... think of them as people. Fuck that shit if they weren't evil they wouldn't commit their evil act in the first place.
>>
File: 1453417111017.png (116 KB, 277x360) Image search: [Google]
1453417111017.png
116 KB, 277x360
>>66516209
Destruction of government property.
>>
>>66516209

Suicide is NOT illegal.

Attempting suicide is.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.