[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we leave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: tmp_16700-eu-flag-1899108282.jpg (201 KB, 1685x1074) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16700-eu-flag-1899108282.jpg
201 KB, 1685x1074
Should we leave?
>>
Yes, what are you, a cuck?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>66515806
You dont really have a choice.You will stay in it whether u like it or not.
>>
Yes senpai, how else will we form the Anglo-Union and destroy the Hunnic menace permanently
>>
File: 1456598774229.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1456598774229.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>66516181
>mfw we rule the world as father and son
>>
>>66515806
Yes. Out!
>>
With all my heart I hope you will, I hope it crumbles.
>>
>>66515806
For the sake of all Europeans please do. Destroy this construct with no survivors.
>>
>>66515806
you should take control of the EU and rule over the rest of Europe
>>
>>66518287
And we'll all have knives banned and be invaded by muhammeds and cctv cameras
>>
>>66516763

>implying we dont already
>>
>>66518363
well, it's 2016
who needs knives anymore
>>
>>66516763

You mean leave and keep with you guys working for kike interests? Fuck off!

We leave, go it alone and rebuild the empire.
>>
>>66516097
this
>>
>>66515806
>Yes, lets rebuild the British Empire bros..
MAKE BRITIAN GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>66515806
If you don't we will drop the Union Jack
>make the Union Jack great again
>>
Good morning, yes we should leave.
>>
Yes. Get out. Best for everyone.
>>
>>66518760
Fine then we will ally with France.
>>
>>66515806
yes and please also quit the free traveling, free trading and the right to live in other member states. Also don't thank france for keeping the refugees out of your country. Until now it's not your problem, but if you go out, it will be.
>>
>>66516097
This is britain not fucking ireland its going to be out by a huge majority and we're leaving
>>
>Should we leave?
It depends on how things turn out in the next time.

On the one hand the EU has many problems, and it would be good to leave it all behind.
On the other hand it provides access to a big market that is important for your trade and industry.
>>
File: karen command.jpg (188 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
karen command.jpg
188 KB, 707x1000
>>66520579
>muh threats
You don't understand how the anglo mind works.
>>
File: Anglo relations.jpg (128 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
Anglo relations.jpg
128 KB, 799x599
>>66516181
>>66516763
>>
>>66515806
If you leave you will have less control over European trade, you don't want to get scammed by merkelstan do you?
>>
File: smug39.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smug39.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>66518287

Isn't this set to happen by like 2040 anyway?

>mfw we all suddenly stop being anti Europe once we're in charge of it.
>>
>>66515806
British brother, not just should you leave, every single state should leave, the EU should fall and then we create a new Europe based on free trade only and national currencies and no political union and no Brussels corruption and no EU parliament etc.

The EU is falling apart as we speak and that is the best thing that has ever happened to Europeans. The EU is a monster that needs to be stopped.

Vote LEAVE and convince as many people as possible that this is the right way forward.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 608x920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 608x920
>>66515806
I don't see how this is even a question people have to ask. Muh economy, muh free trade, muh 'we'll deport all the Brits living in the EU' (I can't remember if it was the French or the Spanish who threatened this). If they try to deport out Brits overseas, then we can just send back all of the Europeans living here. London is France's 5th fucking city by population, or something like that.

The fact of the matter is that Merkel has or will let in probably 3 million r(ap)efugees and they don't all want to go to Germany, or to Sweden, or to France. Chances are much higher that they speak English, and will therefore want to come HERE just as soon as they get EU citizenship.

You'd have to be insane to vote to stay.
>>
>>66523385

How come? Wasn't that sweet when Poolan was sucking literary your dick, cleaining toilets, building buildings and you were in total charge of it through corrupted greedy politicians?

And wasn't it fun destroying or buying Polish industry while shitposting on 4chan how greedy Poles build one or two motorways thanks to yoru "generosity"?

And this Besserwisserschatfkunftgemeinschaft.
Poles should do that, Poles should do this. Poles will never. That was prima, wasn't it?

I am sick of EU and you white devils, cancerous food, gay parades, refugees, 20 years old cars, $400 salaries and constant bitching on everything.
>>
>>66524122
that's the reason you are in the EU
>>
>>66518760
Shut up son
>>
>>66524122
Polish bro, I am with you. This is all so sickening. The EU needs to go. Once it is gone, every country can do what its people want it to do and still trade with other countries. And the people can stay in their own countries and invest and work there.

Germany is killing Europe once more. We are acting against the very interest of Europe just to keep our export industry alive. We need to stop it. The EU needs to go.
>>
>>66524443
>Germany is killing
>we
Non-german identified. Nice try proxyfag
>>
>>66523626
>You'd have to be insane to vote to stay.
Then do something about it, British brother. You are our last chance of the EU coming crumbling down. Only if you leave, will others also have referendums to leave and leave they will. Then you can create a parallel European free trade project with these countries, for instance with the Nordic countries and Eastern Europe and it will be so much more attractive that the EU will go belly up in a matter of years.

I already have sent 100 quid to the LEAVE.EU campaign. Please also donate. Yes, they have a cap on total donations, but they need money now.... not in 4 months.
>>
>>66524557
>Non-german identified. Nice try proxyfag
Fuck off, Merkel-shill. I am German and from all I see a lot more German than you. The EU must end, we need our sovereignty back and the EU parliament needs to go away.

It is a disgrace that we tell Greeks what to do and what not to do and it is a disgrace that we do not want to and are not allowed to control our borders.
>>
>>66524443
yea, would be much better for those countries to quit. Let's see how funny it will be if there will be taxes agains on import stuff for poland products. Would be a great idea to not have a union. Would be a great idea to close the borders again and see prices for import products raising about 20% again. Would also be good for Countries like greece, hungary, poland, chzech who would go bancrupt sooner or later because they can't handle their debts without the EU. Would be a great idea. Also it would be such a great idea because if there would be no EU, imagine how many people from the eastern countries would just come to the rich countries and not staying at home
>>
File: 1453853144798.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1453853144798.gif
985 KB, 500x252
>brits think they can leave EU
>>
>>66524807
>Let's see how funny it will be if there will be taxes agains on import stuff for poland products.

This is absolute BS, because there are WTO rules where you cannot put big tariffs on anything. It is like 4% on average you can put on goods trading. How come Canada or the US or Turkey or freaking China can trade with Germany, but we think if the EU ends we cannot trade with each other?

People are so EU propaganda cucked in Austria and Germany, it is not funny any more.

>>66524807
>Also it would be such a great idea because if there would be no EU, imagine how many people from the eastern countries would just come to the rich countries and not staying at home
You do know that once we regain our borders, we can just deport people back to Eastern Europe?
>>
Its strange sometimes that the EU is hated so much on /pol/ the more i learn about it the more fucked it is and in a way the more I like it.

I don't doubt that the main actors in the EU could be strong individually but the world is changing and maybe this might be a good idea. Lets be honest though while the UK area isn't usually involved in this sort of thing (since like Rome really), we have conquered each other and ruled each other plenty of times and still managed to preserve culture or create better one. At the end of the day its still other Europeans in charge.

The main thing I like about the EU is how (I think some forget that this isn't some leftists dream and is actually a right wing organisation) it has the potential to be and currently acts as a neo-imperial power. Its really fucking funny how we deal with the surrounding countries. While yeh the EU is just trying to be a "model" or "normative" power in reality what this means is the projection of European superiority onto surrounding countries. Because of how hugely powerful we are as a collective there is a huge asymmetry between us and pretty much all but a few nations on earth so this is just the reality.

Obviously the EU doesn't seem to act in that way right now but it has weaknesses and division, with continued external threat though and support from more nationalist areas I don't see why this isn't an extremely easy shit. Most people here I'm sure have thought secretly about a neo-Rome or something and how that might be, the EU is probably the realistic way for that.

Honestly I'm skeptical if there are any breaks on this mess, we have integrated past any known point in the modern world and if the central area of the continent thinks it can break that up easily its in for a shock. I'm personally unconvinced that if BREXIT occurred that we would be able to properly detach ourselves, it seems more likely that we would end up in an awkward limbo still being fucked by the EU but without in it.
>>
>>66525053
show me the rules which say that you cannot put big tarrifs on anything ?

>China, Turkey, USA, Canada
ever bought something out of this countries. Why do i have to pay additional taxes for products out of the EU ? Why should Germany not put additional taxes on Products from other countries when the EU ends ? You know there is something called "Zoll" in Germany ? Also WTO rules can be changed. Especially if a Nation like Germany wants to.

>>66525053
>just send them back
yea ok, that's a realistic solution.
>>
>>66515806
>implaying you have a say in the matter.
>>
>>66525437
>show me the rules which say that you cannot put big tarrifs on anything ?
https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/tariffs_e/tariffs_e.htm

WTO rules say so. Go and educate yourself about the EU referendum in the UK, this is a big topic.

>>66525437
>hy should Germany not put additional taxes on Products from other countries when the EU ends ?
Because of WTO treaties and because Germany has massive interests in Europe and wants a free trade zone if the EU collapses.

>>66525437
>yea ok, that's a realistic solution.
We did it for thousands of years. What the hell, do you really think Poland would not take Polish citizens back or Slovakia or Austria their own citizens? Who are you kidding?

The EU is a monster that needs to end. It is fucking up Europe.
>>
>>66523314
In all seriousness, a British lead EU would be far superior.

Unfortunately, deutschcucks will probably start a war before that happens. I seriously could picture them starting it over "muh refugees"

Anyways. Rule Brittania, keep up the stiff upper lip, and vote to leave, it will crash the EU with no survivors, and it will be awesome
>>
Polan was extremely weakened by the last years in EU. I do not know what Jews/superpowers/masons have done that. Is it the end of Polan/Europe/poorfags/world?

Just fucking do it now.
>>
>>66515806
Nah. We have spoons. You stay or we use them.
>>
>>66515806

I will decide by June 23rd. It's getting dirty though isn't it?
>>
>>66515806
yes
>>
>>66516763
We love our father and hate seeing him be a cuck
>>
>>66515806
OFC, 0% chance of happening tho
>>
Yes.
UK is not respected enough.
>>
File: eu debate.jpg (152 KB, 1635x301) Image search: [Google]
eu debate.jpg
152 KB, 1635x301
>>66515806
>>
>>66521143
When will this fucking meme end: The free market zone will not die. It has basically nothing to do with the European Union. You can be like Switzerland and just profit without the giant clusterfuck around it.
>>
>>66515806
In your place I would leave EU but stick to schengen.
>>
My gf and my friends are leaving, my dad is staying and my mum is unsure

My parents vote labour and read the guardian, I told them that it is just like daily mail etc
>>
Yes, then we can leave too.

>immigrant quotas
if only nations knew about this when they signed on
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.