[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol keep falling for the "girls only want guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: kate_upton_04.jpg (499 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
kate_upton_04.jpg
499 KB, 1360x2048
Why does /pol keep falling for the "girls only want guys with money meme"?

Im 28, 6'3, poor as shit, still live at home with my parents and get more pussy that all of my "successful" and well off friends. Girls don't give a fuck about your bank account, they want a leader and a guy who doesn't give a fuck!
>>
>6'3"

you answered your own question
>>
it's an ugly guy thing, bro. good looking man can be on welfare and crush pussy regularly.
>>
>>66514646
why do ppl act like height guarantees success in absence of other attractive qualities

t. 6'2 male, has gone from 250 to 190 lbs but not attractive enough to get laid yet
>>
Alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>66514567
Sure you might be able to fuck one and have her be your gf for a while, but good like convincing her to marry you.
>>
File: 18765444874.png (298 KB, 645x458) Image search: [Google]
18765444874.png
298 KB, 645x458
>>66514567

>leader
>lives in another man's house
>>
>>66514567

>thinking chicks aren't superficial

As long as you have game, you'll crush that pussy.
>>
>>66514567
quantity =/= quality
>>
>>66514727
Yeah if you are good looking and can seem vaguely smart you can pull, even if you are poor
>>
File: allahahah.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
allahahah.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>66514911
>not attractive enough to get laid yet
>yet
>implying
>>
>>66515036
Girls seek out the best genetics for their children. I might not be able to lock down a girl for marriage but I guarantee they want my babies.
>>
>Why does /pol keep falling for the "girls only want guys with money meme"?

Most people here are short and ugly, so they've mistaken the one factor they can control as the only factor that works.
>>
>>66514567
>t. Chad
>>
>>66515155
Im still like 25 lbs overweight with no muscle mass u stupid dropbear
>>
I'm 5'8", live at home with no job and have fucked over 100 girls
>>
>>66515461
You're just a glorified dildo.
>>
>>66515461
Good work. I'm guessing you spit a good game?
>>
>>66514646

>2014
>still measuring the tallness-jew
You're a retard if you think your height matters at that point.
As long as you're not a midget it doesn't really matter.

t. 6'0 virgin
>>
>being a leader without money

Have fun living in a ghetto.
She'll eventually get tired of you and seek stability.
>>
>>66516771
I have no problem with beta bucks taking my scraps. I'll just find a hotter younger girl.
>>
>>66514567
>im a loser that fucks a large quantity of low quality women while my friends are getting married and starting families
>>
>>66514567
>leader
>still lives at home
>poor as shit
>>
>>66514567
I'm sure you'll have a great family of trailer trash, anon.
>>
>>66514567

you may get pussy on the side but you don't actually have a mate

you're a side bitch
>>
>>66514567
Fellow 6'3 28-year-old who still lives with his parents here.

I fucked about 40 girls before 25. Caught herpes. Changed my ways, for the most part. Decided to take a break from dating and get my head straight. (Had no good dating prospects at the time anyway, really.)

Now I'm feeling less degenerate and more ready to date again, maybe find a marriage partner and mother of my children. And I'm getting female attention.

I want to ask you not only how you get these girls (formally ask them out? Hang out with friends and let her make a move? etc.), but WHY. Why keep fucking random chicks who you would not want to get pregnant? I'm sure you know some guys who've knocked up randoms -- I do.

Why be so degenerate? What's the point? Sex feels good, but condoms suck, and condomless is risky. And it can harm people's feelings and string girls along.
>>
>>66514567
Yes, you are correct

Money can help a little but in the end girls just want to fuck guys with good genetics (tall, handsome, wide shoulders, big dick, etc.)

It's just instinct
>>
>>66519459
You jelly? That type of slur does not work on a man. It implies he cucks other men, which is more of a compliment than an insult.
>>
Of course money doesn't matter when they just want to be fucked and leave again. But they don't really see you as a possible man for a serious relationship.
I mean, its cool when you are 20. But I feel like at 28, you should try to establish a family and shit.
>>
>>66514567
Any woman worth being in a relationship will care, firstly, about your personality and if the two of you have natural chemistry. They will probably care somewhat about your appearance, but it will matter less if they find your personality attractive. Believe it or not, women do not all want the same thing.
>>
>>66514567
some girls want money, some girls want guys with ambition/goals, some girls want good-looking men, some girls don't know what they want
maybe you just got lucky
>>
>>66514567
>Kate Upton

she has a lot of bbc fyi
>>
>>66516561
Well there's your problem.
>t. 6'0 virgin
Manlet faggot confirmed
6'4" Master-race checking in
>>
>>66522507
prov it nerd
>>
OP is kinda right. 5"9 grad student here. 30 years old (have a killer trust fund though). Straight women want two things when it comes to sex:

1. To be manhandled and directed like the human pets they are.
2. To be held like a child for a little while after being fucked retarded.

That's it. Be straightforward. Grab her ass in public and tell her she's got "a cute fucking face" whisper in her ear "I'm rock hard right now", then put her hand on your cock. If the situation is too complicated for fondling like that, a simple "I want to destroy your pussy" works just as well. You'll have her bent over in bed with her ass up in the air, pussy dripping for you, in no time.
>>
Not to mention that ALL of that PUA shit is a scam. Literally just make your intentions to fuck totally clear as soon as possible. if you don't have a minidick and aren't a fucked up looking mutant, you're good to go.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.