[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White birthrates are declining, this is a huge problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: man scratching head.jpg (88 KB, 624x390) Image search: [Google]
man scratching head.jpg
88 KB, 624x390

>"There is literally no reason to get married/have children in today's society! What am I, stupid??"
>>
>>66514293
Well, fidelity and protection of the family are ALSO huge problems nowadays. You don't solve one by blundering into another.
>>
>wife up a CC riding sloot to preserve the white race

Just let it all fucking die m8
>>
>>66514293
You're talking about individual vs. systemic issues.

The goal of the system should be to change the individual incentives to reach the result that will make the system stronger.

But western leaders are incompetent retards, so, we're pretty fucked.
>>
>>66514411
>>66514484
>>66514545
>I am a strong white aryan warrior
>But nah life's too hard, I'm just going to give up and post on 4chan about how someone else should solve problems, just not me

Lol.
>>
>>66514293
I believe both of those things.
Shit sucks when white women are insufferable.
>>
>>66514691
>I believe both of those things.
>Shit sucks when white women are insufferable.

>He generalizes THIS hard to justify being a piece of shit

Never change /pol/.
>>
>>66514641
The birth rate is driven by the population at large, not by relatively small internet subcultures. That's why the issues are systemic rather than localized in nature.
>>
>>66514293
White but

>5'8"
>aspergers
>internet addict
>adhd
>impulsive control problems
>no coping mechanisms for stress

Unfit to be a parent. Sorry folks.
>>
>>66514929
But you're aiding it.

If even half of the 4chan traffic believes this that's a decent chunk of people.
>>
>>66514293
The problem is simple I think, but the solution requires work on the individual white man's part.
Here's a solution that might work
>Get /fit/, zyzz fit not necessary, but big arms and a chest which sticks out more than belly is a good start
>Be confident in yourself
Here is the most important part
>Speak your opinions to the girl without hesitation, women are more social and more susceptible to peer pressure, so if you share your view in a nonchalant way without reservation, they'll be inclined to listen to you. Sex or the ability to give her an orgasm is a good way to make this process faster.
>Don't unleash your power level at once, but incrementally in sync with world events. After the next chimpout or terror attack, start there and build.

After about 5 months since first talking about Blacks and gang violence with my catholic white-mexican girlfriend, she told me "how much nicer the country probably was when it was 80% white."

I don't see myself as some sort of "puppet master", or stupid shit like that, just my observation.
>>
I don't want to raise a child in a dying society. And I'm not talking about the birthrates. The west will go the way of Rome, and the ensuing chaos is no place for a kid.
>>
>>66515037
You keep confusing the individual with the systemic. We're not talking about individuals, really. This is about the nature of the system as a whole. You can't assess systems through anecdotes about individuals.
>>
>>66515535
I feel the same way sometimes, but I have hope that the Europeans will Order 66 one day. Remember this, nonwhite countries are shit, and will corrupt the governments they take over. The governments of our countries will grow weaker as affirmative action rots it out from the inside, the ensuing power vacuum will rip the system apart, allowing us to start anew.
>>
Oh boy, another fuck your shit up for the "greater good" thread. How about the rich and women give up a few privileges for the "greater good" instead for once? Instead of the average man literally giving up the only reason to live, the pursuit of happiness.

If society owes the average man nothing, than the average man sure as fuck has no reason or incentive to give a flying fuck. The social contract known as marriage, put in place to MAKE the average man give a fuck, has been getting chipped at for the last century, with the benefactors refusing of it all (women) refusing to give in an inch for their so called "greater good". The mean ticket won't last forever, and sugar daddy government will fuck the average man for all they're worth, but not at the expense of jeopardizing the upper class. Women WILL be forced to play nice once they have to actually work for their meal tickets. Sure, globalization means that man is expendable, but it also means the quality men can pack up and leave as well.
>>
>>66516475
>If society owes the average man nothing, than the average man sure as fuck has no reason or incentive to give a flying fuck

Then why talk about "da white race" when your thinking is what's killing it as a whole?
>>
Declining white birthrates isn't a problem.

Excessive 3rd world birthrates are.

We're a post industrial society. A small workforce of highly educated professionals is what we need.
>>
Whites and Hispanics in the US will blanda up
>>
So yeah, hope you guys enjoy getting cucked by Juan and Jose.
>>
>present day society makes prospect of marriage in white countries extremely unappealing and even dangerous

How could this have happened? :^)
>>
>>66517375
>He contributes to the problem and expects others to just fix it somehow
>>
File: im-doing-my-part.gif (2 MB, 664x377) Image search: [Google]
im-doing-my-part.gif
2 MB, 664x377
Me and my wife are white we are both educated with degrees in computer science and business respectively.

We are going to have children and we have talked about having at least three.

We are building savings and are both politically active.

And she has massive tits.
>>
>>66515037
That's like pissing into an ocean of piss, more or less this site in a nutshell.
>>
Oh great a /pol/ is one person thread.

I don't want children or marriage yet. I don't think we should try and out breed shit skins, no one wins. We have to stop giving them aid and support and let them die. Or have some good old fashion homogenous wars.
>>
>>66517709
Your daughter will be the third wife to a Muslim immigrant, and your son will be forced to convert or die. Top kek you're dooming your children, Britcuck
>>
File: 1345881354699.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1345881354699.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>66517709
>And she has massive tits.
>>
>>66517931
but its current year!
>>66517974
This guy gets it!
>>
>>66514293
I actually want to get married and have children. I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to finish her studies.

Only problem is, it won't help the white birth rates much since she's Japanese.
>>
>>66518594
tr8t0r

Better think twice, Schluchtenscheißer!

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
>>66514293
Both are correct. The government has fucked with the natural order of things, and nature is fucking back.
>>
>>66514293
All the women in my city are braindead whores. Why would I want one of these people to mother my daughter in to their image.
>>
>>66514293
Those two statements are not contradictory.
>>
>>66518762
But he's Austrian. Also, I think most of his negative parts were really transmitted by his Austrian father and not by the Jap mother.
>>
>>66515535
this

I completely agree with OP but part of the problem is the forced integration in low income housing areas.

>there are still white neighborhoods just make more money and don't be a loser
but it's the working class losers who shit out the most kids. it's always been that way, especially when children were considered a resource.

today if you don't have money your kid goes to nigger school, grows up stupid, mixes with them, or becomes a social outcast. as the upper class whites lose their breeding pool of lowclass whites they too will become mixed, and then it will all really go to hell. I don't want my children in hell, anon
>>
>>66519813
That's a real problem. I rarely see someone pointing it out that clearly but you're right.

Biggest difference between us and niggers is, that we actually care about how our children will grow up. If we don't have enough money, we don't have children.

>tfw saving almost 1-year salary before having a child in case something gets wrong

Who wants to be a father forced to send his kid to bad schools, grow him up in a sandnigger neighborhood and let him turn muslim to join ISIS as soon as he grows up? Definitely not me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.