[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 65436345623567345376457356.png (186 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
65436345623567345376457356.png
186 KB, 527x720
this
>>
>>66513898
>the things we do in no way influences the chances of something bad happening
>>
Such a fucking stupid false equivalent analogy
>>
A proper analogy would be:

If you don't want to be robbed, don't give people the key to your house.

Or

If you don't want to be murdered, don't give someone a gun and your daily schedule.
>>
>>66513898
What's the purpouse of having your own nudes?
>>
If you don't want nudes leaked, don't upload them.

If you don't want your money to be stolen by a pickpocket, don't carry it around.

Murder is a retarded analogy because there's no fucking theft, and it's not done secretly.
>>
>>66513898
>to avoid being robbed, don't give your wallet to a man you just met
>to avoid murder, don't give a stranger a gun and ask them to shoot you

at least make your analogies line up
>>
>>66513898
>an individual piece of physical property is the same thing as a digital file that can be copied and spread ad infinitum without removing the original
MPAA detected
>>
>>66513898
>to avoid being robbed, don't leave your possessions outside
>to avoid murder, don't go near people who might want to murder you

The image is using a false equivalency.
>>
I read this shit in John Oliver's voice and heard the audience laughing
Time to go to sleep
>>
>>66514146
Implying you dont jack it to pics of your beef weiner hourly.
>>
>>66513898
Actually the solution is:
>Don't take nudes that feature your face

Even if my ex leaked the few things I sent him no one would be able to tell who it was.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
>>66513898
>to avoid your nudes being leaked don't be naively over trusting of other people
>to avoid being robbed don't be naively over trusting of other people
Seriously you can avoid being robbed if you just trust your gut

The last one is literally retarded and needs no reason
>>
>>66514335
London
>>
>>66513898

One thing is not like the other.

Western society sees nothing wrong with women being sluts and whores, so these people go on Twitter and reassure themselves that they can do whatever they want with no consequences. Stupid fucking sluts and whores.
>>
>>66513898
If by "this" you mean the first 2 lines are correct, and the rest is idiotic nonsense, then yeah, this.
>>
>>66514162
intellectual property is a thing
>>
>>66513898
If you don't want nudes leaked, kill yourself and have your body cremated.
>>
humans produce a lot of pollution over their life time so if you want to protect the environment, just kill yourself.
saving a few MPGs here and there doesn't do shit in the long run
>>
>>66513898
Jej
>>
>>66514318
Why wouldn't you just look down? Are you too fat?
>>
>>66513898

>If you don't want nudes leaked, don't take nudes
>If you don't want to be robbed, don't walk through a ghetto wearing fancy clothes and jewelry
>If you don't want to be murdered, don't give someone a reason to murder you.

The logic is consistent. Actions have consequences, and it's easier to control your own actions than to try to change the entire world so your actions stop having consequences.
>>
Just absolutely absurd. Should be more like "To lessen the likelihood of your nudes being leaked don't take nudes. To lessen the chance of being Robbed or Murdered take precautionary measures such as locking your door as well as carry something for self defense like mace and or a Firearm, defense training or any other measure to lessen the chance of such a thing from happening. More this week: Stupid people are foregoing personal responsibility because criminals aren't allowed to break the law or do things that are illegal. Fucking Retarded.
>>
>>66514146
The only reason I can think of for taking nudes of yourself is when you are like 9 years old so you can legally fap to yourself when you grow up and become a pedophile
>>
>>66514146
IF YOU'RE A FEMINIST YOU CAN CLAIM FALSE BLACKMAIL
>>
>>66515179
The logic is consistent but the premise is absurd. It's like a burglar insisting that he has a right to stroll at night.
>>
>>66513898
Leftists and false equivalency

baka senpai
>>
>>66514146
to see your progress for weight loss
>>
>>66513898

WAAAAAH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WHORE MYSELF FOR THE CAMERA I NEED TO DO THIS!!!
>>
>>66515772
You don't need to be nude to do that.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.