[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Webb: I won't vote for Hillary Clinton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: LI-16-Jim-Webb-620x418.png (367 KB, 620x418) Image search: [Google]
LI-16-Jim-Webb-620x418.png
367 KB, 620x418
>Won't vote for Hillary Clinton
>Said he is unsure whether he would vote for Donald Trump.
>Said Trump could either be very good or very bad.
>Hillary would be more of the same.
>tfw wish Trump would stop trying to stay anchored to GOP cuck economic and healthcare beliefs and instead run as a full nationalist and populist
>tfw Webb would have been the best of Trump and Sanders rolled into one.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9_BZWSy2E
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
>tfw your topic gets no responses
>>
>>66513377
You're not saying anything we don't already know or disagree with
>>
File: the case for webb.png (190 KB, 1348x844) Image search: [Google]
the case for webb.png
190 KB, 1348x844
>>66512856
Webb for Veep
>>
>>66512856
based webb
imagine what it would be like if trump was replaced with webb and webb with trump

and then webb wins the election and we have a jfk 2.0
>>
>>66515810
A Trump/Webb ticket would create a politicial realignment that we haven't seen in 40 years. The Republican party would be transformed into a Worker's Party while the Democrats remained paralyzed by racebaiting and social justice
>>
>>66515810
Please please please please please
>>
>>66515956
That is perhaps the best possible outcome of this election would be a realignment. However, Trump seems to be turning into a typical GOP candidate except with a lot more bluster. I liked Trump more (I was never a supporter) when he was his own man politically.
>>
>>66512856
WEBB FOR TRUMP VEEP
>>
>>66516404
I agree brother. Like you I base all my decisions on one-off events, and after that last thing that happened, I can no longer support Trump. What do you guys think?
>>
>>66516404
This is only until he gets the nomination.

Then he will be playing up his centrism
>>
>Webb lost to Hillary and Sanders
what a world we live in
>>
>>66515810
I lend this all of my meme energy
Can't ebb my friends
>>
>>66512856
You know, Webb was probably the most baseline and possibly most genuinely electable candidate-- so ofc progressive left never even once looked into him.

An actual shame.
>>
>>66515810
>>66021544
>>
>>66516569
The problem is that Trump is being viewed overwhelmingly negatively by those outside his fanbase. Just evoking his name magically gives millenials tourettes. Trump needs self-awareness on how to overcome this now because right now he is seen as toxic even among GOP primary voters.
>>
File: 1451347797850.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451347797850.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>66512856
>that moment Jim Webb bragged about killing people on the debate stage

I remember thinking that he'd be the only democrat I'd vote for
>>
>>66512856
Well no surprise there, trump appeals to everyone who's fed up PC politics
>>
>>66518062
Webb has not said he would vote or support Trump. His actual words are that Trump could be either:
>very good
or
>very bad

which I think is a fair assessment, given we are unsure where Trump's true political convictions lie. Naturally, this triggered a bunch of idiots who thought Webb had endorsed Trump instead of him putting forth a honest appraisal of him.

It seems you cannot talk about Trump without people foaming at the mouth and speaking in tongues. I am not keen on the Golden Don myself, but these sort of histrionics are destroying the country.
>>
bumping for Webb.
>>
Based good killer
>>
Someone post his hot daughters please
>>
>>66517757
Would you please stop misusing invoke/evoke.

Two threads now you fucking hillbilly.

t. A kentuckian
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>66519753
this is the only thread I have posted in today dummy senpai.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.