[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Amish degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Lancaster_County_Amish_03.jpg (130 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lancaster_County_Amish_03.jpg
130 KB, 800x600
Are Amish degenerate?
>>
>>66510878
No, but I've heard the new generation are a bunch of theives.

The idea of the Amish is the opposite of degenerate.
>>
Anti-degenerate
>>
sticky rules
see you in 3 days
>>
>Is X degeneracy?
>>
>>66510878
>literally the definition of traditional lifestyle and values

Son, are you retarded?
>>
I dont think so

Degeneracy in my world comes from my television and social media, pretty much media in general the amish probably have all kind of fucked up stuff that there into but Amish have some really serious moral background from there religious views, and I guess strong morals is kind of the opposite of degeneracy,

>im not saying there are no degenerate amish
>>
>>66511163
>>66511129
The bootlickers have arrived
>>
>>66511129
You must be new here.
>>
>>66511196
>blatantly being a faggot and ignoring basic principles of the board is A-OK
And other boards wonder why we are full of such cancer. This question isn't even worth discussion, "degenerate" qualities cannot be measured on a scale, different cultures and generations have different ideas of degeneration. Autists who like to post "is _generally seen as acceptable now_ degenerate?" to bait responses should be shot.
>>
>>66511163
He said are, not is.
>>
>>66510878
>inbred families
Yes, they are. Fuck them, they make me sick.
>>
>>66511407
This is 4chan. Every board is full of cancer.
>>
>>66511407
Degenerate detected
>>
>>66511559
I like to think /wg/ is still relatively nice.
>>
>>66510878
Yeah, haven't you seen Amish Mafia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPvn_vxbh8
>>
>>66510878
Are you retarded?
>>
File: amishelectricout.jpg (35 KB, 463x320) Image search: [Google]
amishelectricout.jpg
35 KB, 463x320
>>66510878
>Are Amish degenerate?
Why ask us? Just wait until our technology, and with it our whole civilization as we know it, will crumble to shit in days.
>>
>>66510878
Sometimes I wish I was free of this computerized world..
>>
>>66510878
Nah, I grew up in a farming town where people were basically amish. Not too degenerate, but definitely gigantic ass holes.

There are legit amish people in my state. They look pretty badass.
>>
How the fuck has this not been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
>>
>>66510878
Yes. There a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>66510878
Yes. The things they do with those farm animals.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.