[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you guys want to get women who have children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Young_Smoker_in_the_Anime.png (220 KB, 422x480) Image search: [Google]
Young_Smoker_in_the_Anime.png
220 KB, 422x480
why don't you guys want to get women who have children?
>>
>>66510843

>why dont you want to be a cuck???????

kek
>>
Why the hell would you want to eat someone's leftovers?
>>
>>66510978
because its a potential mate right?

its not like she isnt going to take care of her own kid right?
>>
>>66510843
Not raising another man's kids, that's why.
>>
File: 1446716481400.gif (695 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1446716481400.gif
695 KB, 500x272
>>66510843
Why would I want to clean up someone else's mess?
>>
>>66510843
alpha fux beta bux
l
p
h
a

f
u
x

b
e
t
a

b
u
x
>>
>>66511018
your mom is a potential mate and look what happened to you ever since i rawdogged her m8
>>
All memes aside, I have nothing against single mothers, it's just that I'm not proud of where I am in life, and wouldn't want some kid looking up to a loser as the male-authority figure in his life. Maybe when I get my life back on track I'll consider it.
>>
>>66510843
Evolution.

Women look for strength, dominating presence, masculine features.

Men look for purity, motherly nature, feminine features.

One of the worst things that can happen to a man is to invest years of his time and effort raising a child that is not his own, and this makes sense from the perspective of evolution. Therefore men naturally have a tremendous visceral response over the thought of their wife or girlfriend cheating.

Also, back in the day a woman who isn't a virgin likely already has kids with someone else, and is therefore not good mating material.

Therefore men prize purity and faithfullness. Any man who says he doesn't want to marry a virgin is lying to himself at the deepest, most fundamental level. Just like a woman who pretends she wants to marry a 5' 3" balding obese dwarf.

Women however don't understand this. They fail to take into account men's needs in the relationship. This is where you get a lot of tension and friction and the relationship ends up self destructing.
>>
>>66510843
i'm bald, ugly, and short. don't want any kids to deal with that.
>>
>>66511018
because we are not 50 year old divorcees for the most part
>>
>>66510843
>Why don't you guys want to get a woman with a stretched cunt and waste your time raising someone else's mistake?
>>
>>66511018
But why would you rather be in that situation though? Is the idea that another person came out of the pussy you're sticking your dick in?
>>
>>66511997
Virgin detected
>>
File: clap clap clap.jpg (19 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
clap clap clap.jpg
19 KB, 540x405
>>66511317
this is why I still return to this board
more people like you anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.