[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK did he do wrong!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
This is bullshit. Absolute Fucking bullshit!

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2016/03/peter-liang-police-shooting/471687/

How is what happened here Fucking allowed!? He's getting scapegoated because Blacks hate Asians!
>>
>>66510563
Blacks hate everyone. Liang had to take the fall just to show that the justice system doesn't care about race. It's sad.
>>
>>66510563
He took out his gun for no reason and accidentally killed a man. That's called manslaughter.
>>
>>66511010
>in a raid
>take out gun for no reason

Really where it looks like he fucked up was not giving medical attention to the man he shot. Assuming the area had been given the all clear
>>
>>66511010

He took out his gun because he was in a clear and present danger!

That stairwell was a notorious crime location where murders have happened!

Why are the cops commanders not being prosecuted for sending officers on dangerous vertical patrols? They put officer Liang in this dangerous situation!
>>
You are completely and absolutely responsible for every fucking shot that you fire. Period.
>>
>>66510563

I heard he didn't use a union lawyer. I wonder if that was the cause or the result of being thrown under the bus.
>>
>>66511303

They dumped him because he is Fucking Asian!? Where was that Fucking prick Patrick Lynch at for this trial?
>>
>>66510563

>Took out gun for no reason
>Accidental discharge resulted in someones death

Face it OP, that chink was toast
>>
>>66511258
He pulled a 11.5 lb trigger cause he got scared.

a he shouldn't of been there
b he didnt provide aid
c his partner didn't cover him and threw him under the bus and himself by saying "lol cpr?"

as an asian. this was justice. Crying about muh justice is what BLM shitters do.
>>
>>66510563
>be negligent with a firearm
>kill someone
>get convicted of manslaughter

not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>66512115

In 1991, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center conducted a study that found the human hand was capable of convulsing suddenly and involuntarily with up to 25 pounds of pressure under a startle response. Similar pressure can be exerted during a stumble or attempt to regain balance due to inter-limb interaction (where one hand/arm desires to do what the other is doing).
>>
>>66512617
He still should not have even drawn the gun in the first place.
>>
>>66512617
I've held service rifles in iraq as an infantryman

don't lecture me on trigger discipline
>>
>>66510563
>living in a democrat area
>working in a democrat area
theres his problem
>>
>>66512828

He is literally in one of the most dangerous places the entire city, and he is conducting one of the most dangerous patrols police officer might be required to conduct. Don't pull his gun?

Fuck that shit. Are you Fucking kidding me hepcat!?
>>
File: 1454883669937.gif (94 KB, 514x510) Image search: [Google]
1454883669937.gif
94 KB, 514x510
>>66510563
>NDs an innocent dindu
>fails to react
>rightfully prosecuted
>asians stick up for their race and find a way to blame white people

If only we did the same
>>
>>66513326

He murdered a guy.

Accidentally, sure. It's still murder. Cop or no cop. You can't let them get away with that kind of crap.

>Lol oops, you're dead. Sry brah
>>
>>66513072

I can link you the study.
>>
I'm very pro-cop and I think that even when reading this a while back that he fucked up. But somehow this guy is convicted but the cop who shoots a little girl in the head walks.
>>
>>66513688
here is your study right here
>>
>>66512617
Protip: this is the exact reason why all training indicates your finger stays OFF THE TRIGGER until you consciously intend to fire. You can squeeze the slide of a semiauto all you want, it won't fire the gun.

Face it, there's no such thing as an ND or AD. All discharges are preceded by the conscious decision to place a finger on the trigger.
>>
>white cop puts his knee on a black guys neck whose already handcuffed to the ground leading to his death
>gets paid suspended leave then gets back 6 months later when the news cycle is over

>asian cops gun misfires then ricochets down a corridor hitting a guy in a freak accident
>gets immediately punished by the full extent of the law. has zero legal backing of the police force and no show of support.

this is bullshit and you know it
>>
>>66514517
In the first case the nigger was "doin' nuffin" (i.e. resisting arrest). In the second the nigger was actually doing nothing and was accidentally shot by a cop who had taken his gun out despite having no real reason to fear for his safety (given that the area his was "raiding" was completely safe/empty.)

Unlike the east, here in the west we believe that all human life has some value and that only violent behavior against others can cause a person to forfeit their right to life.
>>
>>66514517
look here, not only am I a veteran infantryman but also worked as an EMT.

If someone can speak they are not choking

the whole time the whale went down he was yelling "I can't breath" it means his airway is not restricted

his fat ass fat probably already had congestive heart failure. The take down of the so called fat ass fat who didn't want to respond to verbal command got his ass taken down.

Try it choke yourself and try to yell something.

hell have your family choke you and you try yelling something.
>>
>>66511155
>raid
He was on a patrol moron
>>
File: 1456169655372.png (816 KB, 852x665) Image search: [Google]
1456169655372.png
816 KB, 852x665
Was the victim black?

If so, who cares?

I really don't get why you'd care about the life of a thug, especially a black one.
>>
>>66510563
Nah he fucked up. Sometimes cops do bad things and deserve to be prosecuted, even if the person affected is black.
>>
>>66514803
>>66514836
>doin' nuffin
I'm referring to a different occasion. he was motionless on the ground in a grocery. if you think that was resisting arrest you deserve the police state you'll be getting. stop making excuses

>it means his airway is not restricted
oh that means he ended up fine then. oh wait. no he died too.
>>
>>66514517
Let it be known Asians set the standard for justice in its truest form.
>>
>had his gun out for a questionable reason
>had his finger ON THE TRIGGER for no reason at all
>shot someone (accidentally)
>refused to perform CPR
>called his union rep
yeah, he sounds like a real hero
>>
>>66515296
he died from heart failure, not asphyxiation
>>
>>66514517
Jesus christ. Its white peoples fault some how.

I fucking hate this world and I hope we go to war buddy I want the opportunity to meet you on the battlefield.
>>
>>66514836
dude was alive
ran into 4 cops
next thing we know he's dead

but i'm sure it was just a coincidence.

rodney king survived a beating 10 times worse, so it's clearly the nigger's fault if he can't survive less.
>>
I think Eric Gardner's death shouldve ended in people getting fired but Liang got dicked on this. He had reasonable cause to use lethal force and he gets convicted for a felony? Total scapegoat.
>>
>>66514517
Looks like your tiny little asian dicks can't save you now.

Go post this on /r/asianmasculinity where they might care
>>
>>66510563
Major bullshit
>>
>>66515812
edgy faggot why don't you just kys instead of inevitably going on a spree like all white inherent sociopaths. also reality isn't congruent with your fantasy

>>66515950
haha insecure white boy stereotype

kek minorities now know white boys have the smallest dicks out of everyone. black men know it, brown men know it, white women know it. shut up go to your cuckshed.

>>66515537
that was aggravated and directly resulted from being choked. stop with the mental gymnastics
>>
>>66515947
>He had reasonable cause to use lethal force
No he didn't. Go back to China if you think that cops should be completely above the law.
>>
>>66515935
he was a disgusting fat ass fat in no great health

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/a_medical_perspective_on_the_garner_tragedy.html
>>
>>66516123
You are just so mad right now
>>
>>66515947
>He had reasonable cause to use lethal force
A loud noise scaring him is "reasonable cause"? What the fuck?
>>
>>66516164
>u mad meme
typically uncreative suburban white
>>
>>66516123
>that was aggravated and directly resulted from being choked
If getting choked caused his heart attack, that man was one flight of stairs away from death
>>
>>66510563
He SHOULD have been charged with manslaughter. No trigger discipline, wandering around aimlessly, unsupervised, and it got someone killed.
>>
>>66516215
>suburban white
>literally getting mad because i don't live a favela
>>
>>66516256
>http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2016/03/peter-liang-police-shooting/471687/

he was

Shooting of Akai Gurley
Time c. 11:15 p.m. EST
Participants Killed: Akai Gurley Officers: Peter Liang and Shaun Landau
Deaths 1
Suspect(s) Peter Liang
Charges Second-degree manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, second-degree assault, reckless endangerment, two counts of official misconduct
>>
>>66515947
Gardner being the large career criminal who resisted arrest?
>>
File: americlap.jpg (66 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
americlap.jpg
66 KB, 720x588
>>66516142
As long as we can prove someone was in bad health then it's ok to murder them, right? They were going to die anyway, right? Open season on the fat, the frail, and the elderly.

>murrica
>>
>>66510563
I hope this wakes the Asian liberals up.
This is lynching.
>>
his own partner testified against him. cops rarely do that. dude fucked up
>>
File: 1453646248966.jpg (388 KB, 642x697) Image search: [Google]
1453646248966.jpg
388 KB, 642x697
>>66516411
Asian people thought they commanded the same respect as whites in America.

Let this be a much-needed reminder.
>>
>>66516408
>take a gamble at resisting arrest
>get taken down
??????
>die from health related problems
>>
>>66510563
Let's race war now. Asia has the highest population. Let's kill everyone.
>>
>>66516411
asians don't have liberals
even the homosexual asians tend to be conservative in their belief

always comes down to tradition and honor.
The newer college youth have been brained washed by the same people though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5eFQsdadJY

just listen to her echo chamber bullshit
>>
>>66517113
Ying Ma write Chinese Girl In the Ghetto, about growing up with violent niggers, short but vital read by the way, and is now an SJW who blames it all on the evil whites.
>>
File: 6590189._UY124_.jpg (3 KB, 87x124) Image search: [Google]
6590189._UY124_.jpg
3 KB, 87x124
>>66510563
>After the killings of so many black men by white officers, why should the first major conviction be Asian?

And liberals say they aren't racist.
>>
>>66513326
Then don't be a police officer. Conversely, get backup.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 334x250
>>66510563
As a white man, Peter could have drawn his gun pistol whipped that nigger then shot him 10 point blank after emptying his can of mace and taser loads I'd recommend him for a medal. I'm sorry I'm not on the jury
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.