[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ahhAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHhahahahHahahHH ahahaHHAHAHAHAhahahahaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: VdTCdVm.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
VdTCdVm.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
ahhAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHhahahahHahahHHahahaHHAHAHAHAhahahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
>>
Can you all stop spamming this fucking quote. How many threads is this now? Keep it to one, all you're doing is pushing other discussion off the board to act like a bunch of tards. God damn.
>>
>>66510564
bernie shill detected
>>
>>66510514

Is he dishonest or that out of touch?
>>
>>66510624
I don't care if you have a thread about it. It's actually just being spammed now. It's like any other topic, you get your thread, you don't get to just fucking dump your load onto the board.
>>
>>66510564
It shows how hypocritical the left are, this isn't just joy at any random gaffe. This is everything, all their sins laid bare.
>>
>>66510739
ignorant racist

you could show him statistics, data and facts but you just wont change his abhorrent views on white people.

>his followers wont care. zealots

his prejudices will never change and as such should be removed from office and hopefully ignored for the rest of the presidential race
>>
>>66510624
He's not wrong. Bernie is dumb as fuck for saying this, but we don't need 10 simultaneous threads.
>>
>>66510514
how big of a KEK you have to be to vote for someone who hates you because of your race? i mean they might aswell offer their white gfs to black people as reparations at this point
>>
File: bernie poor whites.png (397 KB, 845x1952) Image search: [Google]
bernie poor whites.png
397 KB, 845x1952
>>66510514
>>
>>66510739
maybe he pandered too hard
>>
File: edge.jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
6 KB, 281x179
>>
>>66511234
Saved. Fuck this clown.
>>
>>66510514
that desperate fucking attempt at huffing nigger ass my god
>>
>>66510514
I don't care if this is fair I'm drunk and pissed off

my bio father was a meth addict and a drifter

my mother and my stepfather were abusive alcoholics that never knew when to close their goddamn legs

i went from trailer park to trailer park trying to survive, hussling to make sure my brothers and sisters had food to eat since my mother would rent her why card for booze money

i fucking pulled myself up working shitty bouncer shifts at night and doing construction in the day waking up 5 In the morning and coming home 4 at times

fuck him in his bernhoel if this quote is real
>>
>>66511951
>fair
bait
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x664
White hating Jew, what's new?
>>
I supported this idiot and he just threw the nomination to Hillary. WTF? YOU NEED THE THOSE POOR WHITE VOTES YOU MORON!!!!

Hillary already won the black vote. YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.