[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If an education system fails, is it the fault of the teachers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: sat6712.png (4 KB, 432x334) Image search: [Google]
sat6712.png
4 KB, 432x334
If an education system fails, is it the fault of the teachers, or the students?
>>
Students
>>
>le black and white dichotomy
Both, it depends in every situation
>>
It depends.
>>
>>66510465
teachers
>>
Parents
>>
It's the fault of the government for trying to lower the standards so retards aren't left behind.
>>
Parents
>>
>>66510418
Jews
>>
>>66510418
Neither is a static thing. Both variable change over time. The students and teachers today are not the ones that were in 1967.
>>
>>66510418

the parents

school fills in spots but you need the solid base from home

and if both your parents are dumbasses, you probably will be too
>>
Niggers
>>
>>66510569
Is this happening in Mexico too?
>>
>>66510418

The culture.
>>
>>66510569
this

we keep rewarding laziness and then ask why we are doing poorly
>>
The birthrate of minority children
>>
Both
>>
>>66510418

Parents, teachers unions as well as the school's executive leaders and organizational structuring.

Many teachers are absolutely amazing and do the best they can and you can hardly blame students for being thrown into a shitty system.
>>
Students. You're not going to get good results from genetic losers like spics and blacks no matter what you do.
>>
As a teacher, both. We are willing to dumb down curriculum because anything harder will be met with resistance. And there is no need to work harder with grading if we stick to idiot tests.
>>
File: Italian Beef.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
Italian Beef.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
>>66510418
That is a difficult question to answer Australia, but ultimately the incorrect one to ask. If a school system fails the important thing to draw from that is that the school system has failed. Rather than spending lots of time, money and effort on trying to determine why it failed, the students are better served by letting them actually join a system that works.

This is why school choice is ultimately the best way for children to be educated. With school choice parents don't need to worry about what went wrong with their school, or how to fix it, all they need to do is move their child to a school system that works for them.

A school choice system solves what is really the ultimate problem which is that children are not getting educated to the level they should be.

In a school choice system ultimately the schools that do well will succeed and those that don't will fail. What you are left with are schools that succeed. This makes the overall likelihood to get a good education of ALL children, not just those of parents of means, increase.
>>
It's the fault of the system which rewards laziness.

It's the fault of the people who want to be a teacher because you get so many weeks of paid vacation

but in all honesty, women shouldn't be teaching
>>
Little bit of everything.
Parents aren't disciplining their children to do homework.
Students would rather smoke dope and have sex then lift a pencil
The teachers tend not to give a shit if the students pass or fail, then again I can't overly blame them because of their shit pay, but still.
The school administration would rather blow a wad on new sports equipment than up to date books as well as lower the score required on tests so apes, retards and retarded apes can pass.

Normally the SAT score or higher education wouldn't be a problem if there was unskilled labor jobs with a decent wage for apes, retards and retarded apes, but those jobs are being eliminated because of environmental reasons and being sent overseas for pajeet and chang.

How to fix it? Bring back corporal punishment in the home and school, teachers payed slightly more, overhaul the school systems budgeting for education and not sports, higher the SAT score and bring back labor.
>>
>>66511164
Shouldn't the Asians have balanced out the blacks, basically proving that whites are going down on average?
>>
>>66511756
I agree with this. I would like a 3 year sports funding freeze just to get schools back especially their buildings and infrastructure and to see if scores rise as a one time thing.
>>
>>66510465
How could it possibly be the fault of the students? Its either their parent or the teachers or both
>>
>>66510418
curriculum & books.

There is no blame on students if the sample group is large, a single garbage teacher doesn't have that much influence as well in a big sample size.

The way the curriculum and learning process is organized is to blame. Teachers in elementary & high school are forced to teach exactly what the school commands and if it is lower in quality, well students will perform worse.
>>66510569
No, not at all.
>>
>>66512029
New Zealand. Some students are cunts. Humans aren't some perfect Tabula Rasa. Even children are capable of making choices in their lives and sometimes despite the best intentions and action of those around them, students chose to be cunts.
>>
>>66510418

Depends on the situation.
>>
>>66512029

Students are the one failing the test

This is why I hate it when football teams fire their coaches constantly when they know they are good coaches. The players are the one that lost the damn game! It's not rocket science!
>>
>>66512221
The higher in education you go, the more likely a poor result is a teacher's / profs fault though.
>>
Children are NEVER to blame

You are not born with negative traits for the most part.

Respect, kindness, willingness to learn and improve oneself, these are all things that are taught.

It's either parents or teachers who failed.
>>
>>66512474
Bad curriculum & bad teaching set up for failure. It's a multitude of factors but you can't put the blame on students, as they will remain the same. So the blame can only be put on curriculum and maybe the way things are being thought but mainly curriculum.

A coach makes a pretty big impact so to say as he organizes trainigs and methods to improve and get the most out of his playes. Employing a new coach is usually a good way to improve results with a new and often better vision that's why it is done so much as it usually is succesful.

>>66512613
It's the schools job to provide students with the material to get good results. Children are in school around 6 hours a day that should be sufficient time to teach them material in (probably still too much since little children have the attention span of 10 minutes or so).
>>
>>66510418
you must be more specific.
Is it due to what they are taught is completely wrong, and the important subject don't get focus?
then it's not just the teacher's but likely the whole school and systems fault

is it because the students aren't able/unwilling to apply them selves?
then it's the students
>>
>>66510418
The students. I was homeschooled my entire life. All I did was read from textbooks and do problems. Never had a teacher. Never had any problems learning anything.
>>
>>66512613
except when those children are niggers
>>
>>66512521
hmm.. I'm not so sure. I suspect that the formative years for children are much more important than the later years.

I would bet you that there is a much higher level of volatility of students' ultimate educational outcome compared to test score in the early years, versus that compared to test scores in their later educational years.

Ultimately what is most imporant in a child's educational outcome are systemic things, like their desire to learn, how they learn, their level of tenacity, not any individual piece of set of knowledge they make pick up at a year.

Essentially, it is easier for a student that has learned or been inculcated with the educational basics early on to stay the course and keep getting new pieces of information or knowledge added to them, than it is for a student to "turn it around" in their last few years of education.
>>
>>66511571
>paid vacation
I want to move to your country
>>
>>66510418
single moms
>>
>>66512613
But at what point do those children become adults? if the parents are to blame then they can just blame their parents and so on. at what point in time is anyone going to say "hey that kid is just kind of an asshole who doesn't like to pay attention in class."
>>
Parents
>>
File: race14n-1-web.jpg (89 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
race14n-1-web.jpg
89 KB, 970x909
>>66510418
>>
>>66514615

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xypiZ-hqdY
>>
>>66510569
This this and only this.
>>
>>66513159
Isn't this because single mothers are usually niggers (with negro kids), not because they are single mothers per se?
>>
>Teachers in elementary & high school are forced to teach exactly what the school commands and if it is lower in quality, well students will perform worse
M. Night Shamalamadingdong(yes the director) wrote a book about better schools. It came down to simple management that ignored things like tenure/unions.
I could argue that unions are an issue when government is concerned. This is because both sides are okay with buttering the workers and this is a huge issue with prisons and schools alike.
Private schools get better results for good reasons
Talking to teachers in public schools, they know they aren't valued because of pensions and strict requirements.
Add to that the new miracle program to 'fix education' that comes every few years, no child left behind, common core, etc.
If we fired every public teacher tommorrow and gave them vouchers for private schools as well as loaned out public schools to private corporation it would be fixed in a jiffy.
Is free market always the answer? Fuck no.
Is it in this case? Its a start.
Lookup the results of that voucher program that let poor black students go to rich private schools. They loved it. Obama killed that program. Teachers union behind that? Maybe.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Jews pull alot of strings in academia, or at least the side that decides what goes into a childs curriculum.

2 things seem to have been gutted from the education system: civics and critical thinking. Would explain why dumb SJWs seem more prominent.
>>
>>66514801
this x 1000
>>
>>66514801

No, being raised bya single mom is the single largest predictor of bad outcomes for children (staying poor, commiting crime, dropping out of highschool, becoming a teenage parent, being depressed, etc.), higher than race, SES, IQ or anything else.

You can actually say that most (of course not all) of the garbage surrounding the black community was caused by their recent influx of single mothers, this is proved by the fact that they weren't always as shitty as they are today.
>>
>>66515803
That's because single mom's already tend to be niggers with low IQs.
>>
>>66510418
It's everyone's fault. The teachers for being bad at their jobs. The students for not putting in the effort. The parents for raising lazy / stupid kids. The government for not giving schools enough funding.
>>
>>66515986

But if you control for all three factors then be raised by a single mother is the most deciding factor.

That is being raised by a high IQ, white single mother is on average worse than being raised by a high IQ black two parent household or a low IQ white two parent household, and so forth.

Of course the absolute worst is the nightmare situation of a low IQ single mother household, but again when controlling for factors single motherhood is the worst of the three.
>>
Too many niggers and latino beaners have caused SAT scores to plumet. Whites only make up 58% of all people under the age of 18. Only 6% are asian and the rest are Niggers and Latinos. In 1967, Whites made up 85% of all people under the age of 18. Its not the educational system's fault, its the fault of too many poor minorities and their ignorant culture holding back them and therefore all of america
>>
>>66515986
My mom is a white woman with an above average IQ and being raised by her and only her has fucked me up good. It isn't just about race although that is a factor
>>
>>66510418

Capitalism. Good teachers get recruited by good schools.
>>
>>66510418

Its the fault of the parents.

>>66510567
>>66510573
>>66510668
>>66514470

Yes.
>>
>>66510418
Facing Reality In American Education.
>>
>>66516812
I'm talking about statistically speaking. My father spend most of my childhood overseas and my mother did 0 parenting. I am fucked in the head but I have a doctorate in a stem subject. My father turned out to be a giant douchebag and I'm glad he had 0 influence on me.
>>
>>66510418
It's a combination of the government only caring about test scores and pass rates, as well as parents whining to the schools so that their lazy little shits can have passing grades—which the administration grants them, because they want money that the government gives and the government gives more money to schools with high pass rates.
>>
>>66517489

But you're too dumb to understand statistics evidently.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.