[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this do anything for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
Does this do anything for you?
>>
Arnold just want a war with Russia so he can be in propaganda movies again
>>
>>66510252
>Implying that the endorsement of a washed up action star will save his campaign
>>
>>66510437
>washed up

Arnolds worst movie made him more rich than all of us combined

He's truly a god among men
>>
>>66510252
Kasich worked for Lehman Brothers up until the collapse get fucked
>>
No. All eyes are on Trump. People are craving leadership. Not leadership behind closed doors.
>>
>>66510352
Or because I don't know maybe Russia is still a communist piece of shit nation that does nothing but fuck with other people and cause problems wherever their vodka soaked fingers touch?
>>
This guy would basically need to win every primary from here on out in a landslide in order to win. His campaign is all but over, I have no idea why he hasn't dropped yet. Same goes for Rubio. That said, Rubio and him staying in is good for Trump for the moment since it keeps Cruz from taking all of those votes.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (32 KB, 251x258) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
32 KB, 251x258
>>66510576
I don't know, Pork Bellies made me pretty wealthy. I drive a Hyundai.
>>
>>66510814

Russians are fucking slippery
>>
>>66510862
They are trying to get a brokered convention

The GOP wants Kasich to take Ohio and Rubio to take Florida
>>
>>66510252
Not a thing.
One RINO endorsing another.
>>
>>66510576

he probably got like 50k for hercules goes bananas
>>
>>66510576
Hence the washed up, all of his films post governator are dogshit
>>
>>66510576
>All of us combined
You'd lose your mind if you knew who I am.
>>
File: 1456810901334.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456810901334.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>66511397
T-trump is that you
>>
>>66511397
ok buddy lol
>>
>>66510576
Is that way he shows up in free to play iphone game commercials?
>>
>>66510252
even California knows he didnt do a good job as governer.

my dads a republican and we live in socal, and he hated him.
>>
Yes now I'm a Kasich supporter
>>
>>66511397
YUUUUUGE schlong?
>>
>>66510814
>We should go to war with everyone we don't like

Let Russia eat Ukraine alive, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>66511397
If this post has dubs you reveal who you are
>>
File: Lion.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1200
>>66510576
Arnold is also very center right so the endorsement makes sense. The Alt right makes no sense to a man like Arnold no one will ever tell him to check his privilege.
>>
>>66510252
every trump supporter now supports the fake conservative.

OP you can go to your boss and tell him the image worked.
>>
>>66511852
Reroll
>>
Well, now it's official. I'm switching my vote from Trump to Kasich

#CAN'T GOODBYE-O OHIO
>>
>>66511983
Take my dubs
>>
The only thing that Arnold is right-wing about is that he's a capitalist for himself.
>>
>>66510252
>Funded by GEORGE FUCKING SOROS
>pro Obamacare
>pro TPP
>pro common core
>pro amnesty
>loves open borders
>wants boots on the ground in Syria
>willing to engage in open war with Russia

Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>66511983
>>66512135
I'm about to go to bed anyways. Got some important business tomorrow.
>>
File: 1400965954589.gif (2 MB, 365x190) Image search: [Google]
1400965954589.gif
2 MB, 365x190
>>66510814
And this is why everyone hates America. This attitude that Americans think that it is their God given right to intervene into other nations internal politics and meddle with their political system.
>>
Isn't Arnold supposed to be the new star on the new season of The Apprentice?

>New season staring Hulk Hogan
>>
>>66512665
yes, he's hosting it.
>>
>>66510252
Not really considering Schwarzenegger got elected by name only.
>>
How does /pol/ genuinely feel about JK? He's not a threat to trump which may bias your opinion but does anyone actually know what he's selling thats made him moderately more successful than Yeb!
>>
>>66512865

my reaction to John Kasich

"Literally fucking who?"
>>
>>66512865
Not Hillary
Not Rubio
Not Cruz
Not Bernie
so he's bretty gud
>>
>>66512984
Yeah thats what I meant by "not a threat to Trump bias" but I have no idea who he is or what he advocates and why he has won delegates and why hes still in this. I assume he's the classic beta cuckservative that claims 'rationality' in the race, but he still hit harder that Jeb in the race
>>
>>66511661
Your dad is a faggot pussy
He did good as governor, his problem was that while yes he got voted in, you stupid fucks still voted in libshits all over the palce in the rst of oyur government meanin
a)he could hardly take a shit without them hounding him
b)He could never get anything passed half the time because California democrats are literally the worst people this continent has to offer and wouldn't do jack shit
For fuck sake the man had a mold of Iron cast bull testicles sent to the California house of Representatives with a letter saying that since they didn't have any he hoped the balls he sent them could be a viable substitute so they could do their jobs.
Anyone who thinks he was a bad governor is either a liberal fuck or a giant faggot who didn't actually ever read into his time as governor and just listened to what your state's almost vomit inducing MSM had to say about him.
>>
>>66512865
I genuinely hate him. He's for gun control, fucking with Russia, deploying US troops to 3 different countries and solving illegal immigration by legalizing illegal immigrants. Worst of all, he has the backing of FOX news and is allowed to be "above it all" due to massive favoritism.
>>
>>66513375
He sounds like a centrist democrat running as a republican. Which is what Romney literally was. Governor of Massachusetts? Come the fuck on. Worst nominee since John Kerry.
>>
>>66512322
This. Why can't our government just mind its own business so long as they don't fuck us over. The problem is everytime something like this happens everyone starts screaming for daddy america to help them out as if they're entitled to America's help. Fuck Ukraine. Russia could nuke them for all I care.
>>
>>66510814
>that does nothing but fuck with other people and cause problems

Kinda reminds me of the USA except their fucking fingers are soaked in burger grease. Kill yourself.
>>
>>66510576

Because being paid millions to play pretend makes you a great man

Name one thing he has ever done to improve anyone's life
>>
>>66513830
Burger grease is tasty and you cucks like the abuse. On your knees, leaf.
>>
>>66513375
All true, except he has an A+ rating from the NRA. He did vote for the assault weapons ban 25 years ago, but regretted it and has been pro gun since.
>>
File: 1456328160554s.jpg (5 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1456328160554s.jpg
5 KB, 118x125
>>66511021
This.

Romney pointed it out in his hate letter to Trump. He said vote for whoever can beat Trump in your state, Cruz in Texas, Rubio in Florida, and Kasich in Ohio. They are going to try and steal the election from Trump similar to how Hilary is stealing the election from Sanders
>>
>>66513205

Please explain how he was a good governor

Not bullying. Just genuinely curious. I like Arnold but I never read up on his time as governor
>>
>>66513205
This sounds like what Democrats say about Obama.

Small world.
>>
>>66513730
Because we have a global currency. Everyone targets us. We must defend our petro dollar at all cost. Would you rather be a 3rd world nation?
>>
>>66510814
Lemme rape russians!!!!
>>
>>66513883

Pumping Iron
>>
>>66511397
Oh fuck off. Me, on the other hand, happen to be so rich from owning something specific at a very specific place that you'd feel the Bern from pure jealously.
>>
>>66513960
>>66513960

You know, even if I did get on my knees, there wouldn't be anything to suck because your dick would be unreachable under that mountain of lard you call your fucking stomach.
>>
>>66515993
Lick your way around, even under a pile of lard, our dicks are easier to find than those of your chink and goatfucker overlords.
>>
>>66517457

>overlords

If you want to talk about race, my prime minister is white and yours is black. Maybe you outta see who the cucked one is, stupid stormfaggot.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.