[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is stopping lower wage earners from banding together, cosigning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 920x920.jpg (95 KB, 920x614) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
95 KB, 920x614
what is stopping lower wage earners from banding together, cosigning a loan and opening the exact same type of business that supposedly doesnt pay them enough?
>>
They'd have to be a pretty good team and understand eachother's strengths and weaknesses.
Hell, if that were the case already, they would have their coop.
In reality, wagecucks don't feel solidarity between one another. They literally don't get a fuck if they're oppressed. This is why employers make damn sure there's class and racial diversity on work teams.
The trick to running a successful business is to have your employees hate each other more than you.
>>
>cosigning on a loan
>cosigning on a business loan
>cosigning on a business loan with other low/min. wage people
>>
>>66510439
>>66510386
they always seem to have the answers
>just pay us more
it doesnt even have to be the entire team. 2 or 3 of them could take charge and hire and pay whatever they wanted to.
>>
>>66510649
if they had that type of drive they wouldn't be in a minimum wage place for long anyway.
#2. no bank would loan money to them.
#3. even with loans you still need some money to start with. min wage people are living hand to mouth.
>>
>>66510649
What's stopping these lower wage workers from emulating the very business structure they tried to break free from?
There always has to be a power structure and an established hierarchy, otherwise the business won't function.
The 2 or 3 in charge will become targets of criticism, contempt and victims of murderous fantasies, just like the boss they wanted to get away from.
>>
even lower low-wage earners
>>
>>66510807
>no bank would loan money to them.
if they took the time to research and make a good business plan i dont see why this would not work. banks dont make interest by just having it sit around.
>>
>>66510870
>>66510839
>>66510807
>>66510439
>>66510386
is it just fair to say that they want more money with none of the risk that their employers had to make?
>>
>>66510966
>banks dont make interest by just having it sit around
>what is compounded interest
>>
If they had that kind of skill and work ethic, they wouldn't be making minimum wage.
>>
>>66510218
intelligence
>>
>>66511078
Risk is inherent in capitalism.
Even wealthy people make risky investments in the hope it pays off huge.
Shrewd people can maintain a stable living, but will never make it far. On the other side of that, they will probably never face financial hardship assuming they have a comfortable amount to begin with.
>>
>>66510218
>banks are the solution!

Cuckservatives leave.
>>
>>66511130
And qualifications
>>
>>66511080
interest is the cost of borrowing money, you cant compound interest without accumulating it in the first place.
>>
>>66511306
>read your post as principal for some reason
Welp, time to kill myself
>>
>>66511232
so what should they do? have a bunch of crowdfund cucks just hand them over money cause they told everyone they want a better life?
>>
>>66510966
>banks dont make interest by just having it sit around.

They don't make it by loaning out to people who subsist and have no collateral to back up potential bankruptcy.

You're retarded.
>>
File: 1427541063855.png (111 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1427541063855.png
111 KB, 500x428
>>66510218
>>
>>66510386
>In reality, wagecucks don't feel solidarity between one another. They literally don't get a fuck if they're oppressed. This is why employers make damn sure there's class and racial diversity on work teams.
>The trick to running a successful business is to have your employees hate each other more than you.
I never thought about this, holy shit.
>>
File: lmfao rofl m80 ok haha wow.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
lmfao rofl m80 ok haha wow.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>66510218

>servers and bartenders signing a loan together

L O L
>>
>>66510218
I had a similar idea for buying a house with my sister and brother.
>sister oldest: buy her a house first: all live there till paid off: 3 or 4 years
>brother next: buy him a house next: me and him live there: sister contributes money: 3 or 4 years
>me next: I live there: sister and brother contribute money toward my house.
>failed because brother died at 30 of congestive heart failure and sister in prison for 20 years.
>I am all alone now.
>>
>>66512442
are you atleast subletting the place now?
>>
Money, research, competition, and probably most important a prime location.
>>
>>66512908
No, I live alone
We (my sister and brother and I) had a bad upbringing, but I will keep on. I haven't talked to my Dad in 9 or 10 years. I haven't talked to my mom since I was 5
>>
Because that would require risk and hard work

They want to be paid more without doing either
>>
>>66510218
that takes work complaining is so much easier
>>
>>66510218
there is not much demand for more businesses
>>
>>66513908
says who? they are talented and know what they are doing right? why not wow paying consumers with whatever value it is that their business delivers and take business away from the competition?
>>
>>66510218
I'm a moderately low wage worker at a wholesaler that sells spices, herbs and teas. While working in the warehouse, I've learned a lot of sensitive trade secrets like customers, suppliers and have a good sense of how much money the business is making in a given day. But I am not privy to office work like contracts, bills of lading, accounting, payroll, marketing, etc. The division of labor ensures that one employee alone cannot copy a business model alone and run with it.
>>
>>66512442
Great idea. That's how Chinese immigrants would purchase homes in the US up until recently.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.