[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he finished? Simple, honest Yes/No answers only, no need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: sanders.jpg (84 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
sanders.jpg
84 KB, 622x600
Is he finished?

Simple, honest Yes/No answers only, no need to elaborate
>>
>>66509912
Yes
>>
Will this be brought up as much as "binders full of women"?
>>
>>66509912
no
>>
>>66509912
Fucking jew mutt.
>>
He was already finished.
>>
>>66509912

Is this an exact quote?

If yes dude is so ridiculous its beyond words
>>
>>66509912
He was going to lose either way, better further alienate the support from white people for the dems while he is at it.
>>
Can someone fucking tell me how the rest of the debate went? There are so many fucking threads for this one phrase. What else happened?
>>
>>66510122
This, the fact that he just alienated his almost entire voterbase is just another nail in his coffin.
>>
>>66510176
Besides that one line, Bernie pretty much won the debate. Showed a bit of high energy too. He even said "YUUGE".
>>
>>66510176
Hillary agreed with Sanders on almost everything "I agree" x10

Sanders was doing quite strong then toward the end a bit of a fumble and kept repeating himself about how corporations, wall street were to blame, just too repetitive.
>>
>>66509912
yes
>>
>>66509912
nah, the Democrats just have blacks, spics and white guilt liberals in their party. whites have long figured out they have no place in that party. therefore he probably gained votes with that comment.
>>
>>66509912
This is actually a good move. All the blacks are voting for Hillary, now that he cucked for the blacks and basically stated kill whitey, he will clinch the black vote.
>>
>>66509912
This is disappointing if real. I knew he was Bernie Panders, but I didn't think he drank the SJW koolaid quite so hard.

And I checked and it's real. Goddamn. Who do I vote for now? I guess God emperor Trump is the only person left.

Shillary is an obvious no, rato is a fucking no. And There is no way I am voting for a bible thumper.

Maybe I'll vote Kasich to be cute.
>>
File: 1440872747565.jpg (16 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1440872747565.jpg
16 KB, 225x255
>>66509912

>tfw i'm literally selling my possessions so i can buy cheap ready made pasta and noodles so i can eat for the next week

This old nigger loving leftist retard needs to die of atleast 4 different cancers, and aids from being raped by the nogs he so loves and cherishes the leftist cunt.
>>
Well he isn't wrong

A white ghetto is a trailer park, or a grouping of homeless people. The white people living in those circumstances are almost always there because of their own terrible choices, they chose to drink instead of work and then generations later they live in mild discomfort compared to the black ghettos of US and absolute luxury compared to a ghetto anywhere else in the world
>>
>>66509912
he's losing support on the ground but I don't know about delegate votes

I hope so

>He's a confirmed racist liar now
>>
File: 1924761298347619.jpg (47 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1924761298347619.jpg
47 KB, 500x643
>>66511409
yeah! black people don't choose to rape, rob steal, smoke crack, sit around all day doing nothing

itz wuz whiteyz faultz yo!

>>>66511409
>>66511409
ignorant Berniefag sjw detected
>>
>>66509912

Shillary will beat him regardless.
>>
>>66511782
We both know that black people don't have the sae opportunities as white people. A white person can clean themselves up and get a job that a black man would never get
>>
>>66510720
Vote Trump, you will have the pleasure of board wide celebration.
>>
>>66512001
>A white person can clean themselves up and get a job that a black man would never get

Probably because a nigger lacks the intelligence to do the job. You know when machines started replacing workers and there was a bit of an uproar, you know when people just quickly moved on to doing a new job? That's what niggers can't do. A combine harvester can do a faster job of the only thing niggers are good at, they're outdated and are only around thanks to the pity of whites.
>>
>>66512001
because as a people they distinguish themselves through...
>rape, rob steal, smoke crack, sit around all day doing nothing

And having the 'Whitey' excuse only empowers them to keep acting this way

America had slavery for 80 years, and only 1% of whites owned slaves.

As for Bernies chosen people, despite making up only 2%,of the population, 40% of Jews owned slaves

that's the same amount as whites despite making up such a small part of society.

Jews also had the majority of shipping companies and Rum distilleries. And also 100% of the auctions and trade in slavery.

>if you think different it's because Hollywood
>>
>>66509912
YES.

>fuck you im elaborating
His only advantage was the vote of POOR WHITES and he just shit on them. FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66509912

Not really. His hipster base hate the whites, poor especially.

I don't think he'll be pulling any night off hildawg at any rate.
>>
>>66510037
Romney was like fucking Jeb when it came to that shit. Binders, 47%, Who let the dogs out, bling-bling, chocolate goodies.
>>
>>66509912

yes, even MSNBC has called him out over it.
>>
>>66509912
Wow lad.
So having an unemployed sloth as dad while your mum cleans other peoples shit isn't poor?

Someone shoot this cunt.
>>
Yes, he's finished.

Yes, this is an exact quote.

No, context won't help him. This is his direct conclusion.
>>
>>66509912
He was already finished whether this ends up hurting him or not.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.