[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8

Branded
>>
>>66508896
>Big nose
>Big lips
>Bent, disproportionately large eyes
>Curly hair strands at either temple
>False reflexive smile
>Brimless cap
Takes me a minute to realize this is supposed to be a charicature of a shaygets
>>
>>66508896
That scrawny ass "lumberjack" looks soooo convincing
>>
>>66508896
Anyone else notice that SNL skits involving Hillary completely lack teeeth? They never directly say anything bad or characterize her in an overly negative way. Meanwhile, for Republican candidates, they'll flat out call them Hitler or insult their appearance.
>>
>>66508896
This is what the liberals call racist, but they're not crying about it hmmmm.
>>
>>66510553

wo man you trying to suggest the media has a bias?

I remember when I couldn't see it

I was a bit less hopeless back then
>>
>>66511670

lel don't even, you know priji +power brah

why can liberals redefine words
>>
>>66508896
They literally handed him a 90 minute slot on their own show just a few months ago.
>>
>>66508896
That was actually funny
>>
>>66508896
>guy whining about PC
>burning books
>implying that leftists are not currently the ones trying to ban everything for being "problematic"

Is there such thing as double irony?
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1440x1641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1440x1641
>>66513884
You serious?
>>
>>66514249
I guess comparing Trump to Hitler and calling his supporters racists no longer has a lasting effect on me
>>
Wish my boy Kyle would ditch these SNL losers and make more snoking vids.
>>
>>66514249

The reveal with the guy's armband is legit funny.
>>
>>66508896
>not available in syrupland
k fine then
>>
>>66508896
I wish I could watch.
>>
>>66508896
Aren't they making fun of the narrative. They have normal people giving normal answers for why they like trump. Then you have the media narrative where these normal people are all ebul racists.
>>
It's more insulting of Trump supporters than Trump.
>>
Im a Democrat but it really sickens me how insecure and low energy our side is. We are so focused on Trump and not getting hype about our own politics. It doesnt help an 80 year old jew and a frumpy woman in a pantsuit are sll we have.

I think the Dems are jealous of Trump's enthusiastic fight
>>
>>66514249

Yes it was funny you butthurt Trumpfag
>>
>>66514720

You're not allowed a high energy patriarchal male in a leadersip role though, that's deeply problematic senpai
>>
File: 1410380700649.png (14 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1410380700649.png
14 KB, 640x512
>>66508896
>donald trump hosts weeks ago
>gives them the highest ratings in years
>they repay him by shitting on his supporters
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>66515096
Yeah, a charismatic energetic male is classified as 'toxic masculinity' and shut down by our leftist gestapo
>>
>>66515206
>NBC cuts ties with Trump
>Other networks get YUUUUGE ratings off Trump
>NBC begs Trump to come back, offering him an SNL spot
>NBC gets YUUUUGE ratings
>John Oliver does a bit ripping on Trump, gets YUUUUGE ratings
>NBC tries to copy with SNL ripping on Trump, for YUUUUGE ratings
>>
>>66508896
>all those upvotes
The majority of their sketches are mixed and all the comments are about how shitty the show is getting. What went wrong?
>>
>>66515582
Yea no one should be surprised that media people are lifeless snakes that aim for the most commonest of denominators.
It's cool for Trump though. He seems to have figured out how to handle both positive and negative attention.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.