[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the trump has been stumped, he must be dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: trumppppp.jpg (97 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
trumppppp.jpg
97 KB, 1024x659
why are you still supporting a guy who has a 101% chance of losing to hillary?
>>
>101% chance
>>
File: nice post goy.jpg (17 KB, 255x218) Image search: [Google]
nice post goy.jpg
17 KB, 255x218
>>66508379
>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
I support Trump so the Democrats keep the White House desu senpai
>>
>>66508379
I used to support Trump, but I now support Ted Cruz for just this reason. Ted Cruz is the only person who can beat Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>66508668
I agree. I am supporting Ted Cruz now because he is a genuine conservative unlike Donald Trump.
>>
I will only vote republican if Trump is the nominee. If the republicans block him then I will vote for Clinton.
>>
>>66508668
Hillary Clinton can beat Hillary Clinton, that's why I support Hillary Clinton
>>
>>66508635
Cruz has an even lower chance of beating Clinton than Trump.
>>
I will vote for Trump and MAGA or go down with the ship. If he doesn't get the nom I stay home election day and get drunk
>>
>>66508379
trump a shit
check em
>>
>>66508668
>>66508703
>pretending to samefag
>>
>>66508703
>>66508668

>same fag gtfo
>>
I'd rather take a chance on making America great again, than give up and let it fall to the barbarian hordes.
>>
>>66508668
no, the less like your party, the more likely to win the general and lose the primary. so kasich would never win the primaries, but he'd probably get the republicans and the democrats who hate shillary.
>>
>>66508379
lol, did you watch that shit debate? - TRUMPS GOING TO DESTROY THESE FAGGOTS.

-but, for real, he's going to destroy these faggots.
>>
File: trump-or-nobody.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1943) Image search: [Google]
trump-or-nobody.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1943
Trump or nobody for me.

I don't care if Hillary Clinton can beat mittens
I am voting as much to give the establishment GOP the middle finger, as I am to get the best president for the country for these times.

>'"Dont vote for your choice, because they can't win because 'x'!" is an idiotic reason not to vote for someone.

Clue for all those babbies for whom this is their first election: Using your vote is not about 'beating' the other guy. You vote for someone you want to win, not for someone you don't like to lose.
>>
>>66509455
Also

The Trump can not be Stumped
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.