[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"white people do not know what it's like to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Bernie JUST.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bernie JUST.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>"white people do not know what it's like to be poor"
>poor white people apparently do not exist in 2016
>this is what reddit's candidate actually believes

Well that's his campaign over. Not that he had much of a chance anyway but after this it's finished for good.
>>
>>66508174
google "bernie sanders"
I see no mention of this quote in the pundit headlines.

It's not even going to phase him. Not that it matters since he'd get assassinated if he did win anyway.
>>
>>66508174
democrats cant figure out why they are losing white votes

>>66509269
his entire movement is working class and poor whites

sentiment like this hurts dems in the general also
>>
>Hilary another step closer to being Prime Minister
Good luck, Trump cult. I want to see that great wall so you can make China jelly.
>>
The whole debate was about how bad black people have it and whitey will never know their plight because of skin color.

He is right i will never know what it feels like to get a job and can't be fired cause I'm black. I will never know what it feels like to get picked for college over a white person with better grades.
>>
Can no one tell me how the rest of the debate went? I keep asking and all people on /pol/ do is repeat this line. What else happen? Did he just stare into the camera and repeat this the entire time?
>>
>>66510065
The whole thing was about poor blacks and how the government should do more for them.
>>
>>66510189
So he was attempting to preach to the choir to get votes? Then I don't give a shit about this quote.
>>
>>66508174
>white people cant be poor
>americans say we are europoor

oh shit we are not white :<<<
>>
>>66508174

Why would this comment make a shred of difference? Yes there are white poor in appalachia. But was there ever the remotest chance of them voting democrat in the first place?

It is the same as Trump's "I could shoot someone" observation. Sanders won't lose a single vote over this.
>>
>>66508174
>Can no one tell me how the rest of the debate went?
it doesnt matter. clinton is the democratic candidate
>>
>>66510065
don't let these idiots tell you otherwise, he soundly won that debate. I'm sure the majority of the debate will be available on CNN soon, but she was on defense the majority of the evening or just pulling the 'I agree with Senator Sanders!' rhetoric, while continuing to piggyback off of Obama & her husbands 'successes' in the 90's.
>>
>>66508174

he's right in a way. the poorest person in america is still decently well off compared to the rest of the world

what matters is that he's trying to make it worse. the median is a whole lot lower than a lot of people want to be
>>
>>66510641
He is ruined. You can't say "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" and expect to win. What a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1453340565881.gif (828 KB, 485x282) Image search: [Google]
1453340565881.gif
828 KB, 485x282
>>66508174
I sincerely believe this was a huge blunder for Sanders. 20million americans are white and in poverty, compared to the 9 million african americans living in poverty. You can't simply pretend these people do not exist.
>>
The Bernie influence team is getting paid double tonight it appears.
>>
>>66510244
Yes. Typical political pandering from both Hillary and Bernie. Its a shame Bernie is doing it now too. I fucking hate politician.
They talked about illegal aliens, jobs going to Mexico, an oversea yet they don't talk about how they are going to fix any of the problems, they just stay its a problem.
They talked about our infrastructure falling apart yet, when someone ask them so the promise to get rid of all the lead pipelines, neither answered the question.
They talked about how our school system is shit and filled with shit teacher protected under unions... someone ask them what they are going to do it get rid of the shitty teacher, neither answered the question.
Typical democrat bullshit.

YET HILLARY STILL THINKS AMERICA IS GREAT!
>>
File: AbsoluteMadman.png (65 KB, 470x269) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteMadman.png
65 KB, 470x269
>>
We can't let this fade away this is the most damaging thing he has said
>>
>>66508174
as if bernie winning rural states wasn't hard enough, now it's impossible
>>
>>66511132
TopKek
>>
They tried way to hard to pander to Flint and Detroit.
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>be a white bernie supporter
>donate most of my paychecks to his campaign to feel the bern
>can't pay bills
>electricity and water are cut off, but it's ok. bernie needs me
>every one of my liberal white friends congregate at the house of the only one of us who still has cable
>bernie says white people can't be poor

Hahahahahaha, you fucking cucks. Get rekt you degenerate pieces of bestial filth.
>>
>>66510065
Bernie was actually killing it before this dumbass quote. Hillary said businesses and banks could always be too big to fail and not support and then said boeing needs loans intended for small businesses because it would fail otherwise.

She also said she wants people to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Michigan people love guns and manufacturing but idk how the dems here are, but i honestly don't see many gun grabbers in this state. And she brought up Bill Clinton at least 30 times to try and sucker in the black vote which will probably work.

He'll probably lose again on the black vote and on whites now too.
>>
>>66508174
all those faggots on reddit eating only once a day so they could donate to bernie and the jets, and then black voters don't even bother with his retarded campaign lel
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.