[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS WILL NEVER HAVE JOBS EVER AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Jobs need Social Media.png (40 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
Jobs need Social Media.png
40 KB, 680x768
It's over guyz.

We need to join the botnet and become normies to get jobs now.
>>
I've been hearing about this for years now and I still never see this on an application

Anyways, just say you don't have one, it's for grandpas and moms to gossip and useless when you can just FaceTime anyone anytime
>>
>>66506773
That's why you pick LinkedIn and not FB, you dumbass.
>>
>>66506773

I made a very employment friendly one thaakes me look like an ideal candidate.

Its completely fabricated.

I also make several dozen fake ones that apply to jobs who are just as qualified as me... but somehow they never show up to interviews.

Got three jobs this way.

Each paying higher than the other.

I also have a shell corporation that is always my previous employer.

Lets just say I usually get jobs i want.
>>
>>66507756
This. Although I abhor social media, LinkedIn is really not that bad, and is focused solely on employment.
>>
>>66506773
it should be mandatory, it's easier for an employer to refuse degenerate millennials and useless people.
>>
>>66507899
>>66507756
Will take this into mind thanks.

>>66507899
Also wouldn't it look odd if your account has no friends?
>>
>>66507899
How much for reference help and how do I contact you and can you do job experience without a payroll/W2 ie internship or volunteer stuff
>>
>>66506773
Never use your real name, photo, or address on facebook. It's really that simple. The only people that get fired for wrong-think on the internet are easy as hell to track. No one is going to protect you opinion and livelihood for you.
>>
>>66508709
You have to upload a government issued ID of yourself to Facebook to make an account now.
>>
>>66508709
>Never use your real name, photo, or address on facebook.
Yeah I never have.
>>
>>66509051
Yeah my Goybook got locked and it's demanding me for my passport for it to unlock.
>>
File: file.jpg (50 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
50 KB, 600x588
>>66506773
>githib
>>
>>66508395

People will friend you if you send out like 474 requests you get at least 20 to 30 back. Its enough. Too much makes you look fake.
>>
>>66508452

Tbh ive never done that part bc im afraid of breaking laws. Ive thought about desu but its a bit too far even for me.
>>
>>66510695
Damn
References are a big help, but my NEETdom is years of a blank spot both in experience and social security, so the government already knows I have no job, so any job experience has to be something that doesn't report a W2

I hate this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.