[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are school shootings good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 224x311) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 224x311
Are school shootings good or bad?
>>
>>66506049
Innocents are being killed, so yes, they're bad.
>>
>>66506049
Good

They help the Gov to take away your guns :D
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-05-07-50-50.png (381 KB, 915x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-05-07-50-50.png
381 KB, 915x1080
>>66506049
like its even a trick question
>>
Survival of the fittest.
Should have had your own guns & bullets 2bhfamilia.
>>
>>66506049
Fuck off reddit, we know its you
>>
What the fuck is a reddit
>>
>>66506049
depends on the school and who got shot

school shootings are morally neutral
>>
Ah that's pretty reasonable
>>
Ah damn post is dead already
>>
>>66506049
They're bad but every time one happens I secretly hope they manage to escape with their lives and freedom.

These shooters aren't heroes, what they do is wrong and indefensible... but I understand where they're coming from and just once I'd like to see one of them win.
>>
File: hhb.jpg (26 KB, 424x400) Image search: [Google]
hhb.jpg
26 KB, 424x400
>>66506691
>>66506465
>>66506364
>>66506049
>>
>>66506049
Back to /r9k/ or reddit.
>>
>>66506049
School shootings are all false flags put on by the gun lobby. Think about it. Every time there's a school shooting, Obama goes on TV crying and gun sales set new records.
>>
>>66507129
This is golden. I wish an anti-gunner would say that to Alex Jone's face so we could watch his mind get blown.
>>
bad
>>
>>66506049
ow the edge
>>
>>66506049
Who's going to argue that school shootings are good?

Only a degenerate would.
>>
Haha i know right that's why I'm asking 4chaners
>>
this board is called politically incorrect am i mistaken? So people ask/say crazy shit on here. I'm on here to see how far someone will go
>>
File: tome cruise.jpg (156 KB, 626x880) Image search: [Google]
tome cruise.jpg
156 KB, 626x880
now the thread is legit dead hehe it was fun
>>
Eric Harris had a ton of websites up, he was pretty big into the internet. This is a quote from one of them:

>YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!

>---RACISM!!Anyone who belives that blacks, asians, mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-american....people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be burnt suht at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you. and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child! You people are the scum of society and arent worth a damn piece of worm shit. You all are trash. And dont let me catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you.

Spelling and grammar has been preserved from the original site.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.